Care

Brain

Jessica widened her eyes, "Kwon Yuri!" she yelled out.

 

Yuri simply grinned, "Jessica Jung!" she mocked.

 

Jessica slapped Yuri's arm, "Hurry up, we need to start the lesson."

 

"Kiss?" Yuri asked.

 

"On the cheek."

 

"On the lips."

 

Jessica seriously wondered why Yuri was so persistent for a kiss on the lips. "Yuri, we are both girls"

 

Yuri shrugged, "So?"

 

"It's not right."

 

"Why not?"

 

Jessica sighed, "I told you already, everybody expects boys with girls, not girls and girls or boys and boys."

 

Yuri frowned, "But that doesn't stop people, does it?"

 

"It stops some people." Jessica mumbled.

 

"One kiss." Yuri pushed.

 

"Cheek."

 

"Lips."

 

"Cheek."

 

As the two argued, they moved closer to show dominance. "Lips." Yuri said sternly.

 

"Cheek."

 

Seeing the opportunity, Yuri leaned in and quickly kissed Jessica's lips, leaving her lips on Jessica's for a couple seconds, feeling the tingling sensation she's had before.

 

Yuri pulled away and smiled widely while Jessica widened her eyes, "Yuri!"

 

Yuri shrugged, "It wasn't that bad, let's start the lesson now." she replied, opening the textbook.

 

Jessica looked at Yuri in surprise, Yuri had just kissed her on the lips. Jessica bit her lip, wanting to stop the hotness that was spreading through out.

 

What made it even worse was....

 

 

 

Jessica liked it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Friday! Finally!" Yuri said as she jumped onto the couch, waiting for Jessica to start the lesson.

 

Jessica seemed to be slow. Yuri frowned, "Sica, are you okay?"

 

Jessica nodded. Yuri noticed how Jessica seemed a bit pale, she grabbed onto Jessica's arm and pulled her down to the couch. Yuri remembered how her mother used to touch her forehead to check her temperature. Yuri placed the back of her hand on Jessica's forehead before gasping, "Sica, you're burning!" she exclaimed.

 

Jessica let out a nasty cough, "I'm fine."

 

Yuri frowned as Jessica tried to get up. Yuri pulled her back down, "You are not, sit down."

 

Jessica curled herself into a ball, feeling cold as she rubbed her arms. Yuri noticed this and quickly grabbed a blanket and gave it to Jessica. Jessica smiled softly, "Thanks." she muttered and wrapped herself in the blanket, but to no avail as she still felt cold.

 

Yuri's frown deepened, seeing Jessica shivering in the middle of Spring. Yuri moved closer and wrapped her arms around Jessica's shoulder, hugging the girl to give her more warmth. Jessica didn't mind as she cuddled closer to Yuri and Yuri tightened her hold on Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kwon came home and noticed how Yuri and Jessica had fallen asleep together on the couch, cuddling closely. Mrs. Kwon came closer and noticed how Jessica was wrapped in a blanket while Yuri was not. Yuri was covering Jessica with her body. 

 

Then, Mrs. Kwon gasped, noticing how pale Jessica was. She then let out a small smile.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kwon was glad that Yuri had taken care of Jessica.