Hair in Heaven

Brain

 

Jessica shook her head at the sight before her. Krystal somehow managed to get ice cream in her hair and Yuri's face was basically covered with ice cream. Jessica sighed, "Stay here. I'll be right back." she ordered to the two, pointing to the bench they were sitting on.

 

The two girls nodded obediently. Jessica sighed once again and quickly ran to get some napkins. Jessica returned quickly, and thankfully, both girls were still there, covered in ice cream. Jessica shook her head and wiped the ice cream out of Krystal's hair, "Really, how did you even get ice cream in your hair?" Jessica mumbled under her breath.

 

Krystal giggled, "I don't know."

 

After successfully getting all of the ice cream out of Krystal's hair, Jessica turned to Yuri, who had taken a napkin from Jessica and was wiping her own face. Jessica smiled at Yuri's attempt of being mature, but the tan girl was failing miserably, wiping all the empty spaces and missing all of the ice cream.

 

Jessica took the napkin from Yuri's hand and leaned over slightly since she was standing up to wipe Yuri's face. Jessica looked concentrated, biting her lip softly as she wiped all of the ice cream off of Yuri's face. "Now, how did you get ice cream all over your face?" Jessica muttered.

 

Yuri giggled just like Krystal had, "I don't know." She responded, shrugging her shoulders.

 

After cleaning up both the girls, Jessica stood straight again, "Done!" she chirped, eyeing both of the girls and seeing that the ice cream was no longer on them.

 

"It amazes me how both of you managed to get ice cream all over you, even though you only had one scoop." Jessica smiled.

 

"But, Jessica, you had ice cream, why don't you have any on you?" Krystal asked, pointing to Jessica.

 

"Because I'm not messy." Jessica smirked.

 

Yuri pouted, "I'm not messy." she whined, obviously not getting that Jessica was teasing.

 

Jessica patted Yuri's head, "I know, Yuri, I was just joking."

 

Yuri smiled up at Jessica, "Really?"

 

Jessica nodded.

 

Krystal pouted off to the side, "Even I knew she was joking."

 

Jessica lightly smacked Krystal's shoulder. "Ouch... Sorry." Krystal mumbled.

 

The oldest girl held both her hands out to Krystal and Yuri, "Come on, let's go back to Yuri's parents. I think we are going out to eat lunch next."

 

Yuri and Krystal both grabbed onto Jessica's hands, interlocking theirs with the blonde girl's hands. Jessica walked hand in hand with the two younger girls, back to the Kwon parents.

 

"Ah, you girls are back just in time, let's go out to eat." Mr. Kwon said as he was packing up the towels and what not.

 

Yuri gasped, "How'd you know, Sica?"

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh?"

 

"How'd you know that we were going to eat? Magic? Was it magic like how your hair died?" Yuri asked randomly.

 

Mrs. Kwon widened her eyes, "Your hair died?"

 

Krystal gaped open, "Jessica, your hair is in heaven?"

 

Jessica only creased her forehead, "W- what?!" she asked, not even knowing what's going on.

 

"My hair isn't dead, it's perfectly fine and healthy and ALIVE." Jessica said, brushing her hair with her hand.

 

"Then.. why'd you tell me your hair was died?" Yuri asked innocently.

 

Jessica sighed, "Yuri-ah, I told you already. It's not D-I-E, it's D-Y-E.. and it's not magic that I knew we were going to eat, I guessed."

 

Yuri gasped and giggled, remembering what Jessica had told her about dye. "Oh yeah! I forgot..."

 

Krystal knitted her small eyebrows together, "So... your hair isn't in heaven?"

 

Jessica shook her head, "Nope."

 

"And it isn't dead either?" Mrs. Kwon joined.

 

Of all people, Jessica would never think that Mrs. Kwon would ask that question. Mrs. Kwon giggled and winked at Jessica, "Kidding." she chirped before helping her husband pack.

 

Jessica sighed once again. 

Was she the only mature one here?