Normal

Brain

Jessica widened her eyes, feeling her cheeks warm up, "No, no. Yuri, you got it wrong."

 

"Sica, your cheeks are turning pink."

 

Jessica felt her blush deepen and she covered her face with her hands until she relaxed. She looked back up at Yuri, "We aren't girlfriends."

 

Yuri furrowed her eyes, "But.. you just said everything we do together." she stated, confused.

 

"There's more than that when you're someone's girlfriend." Jessica said.

 

"Like what?"

 

Jessica debated on whether or not to tell Yuri. Well, Yuri was going to learn about it anyway, right? "Kissing."

 

"Kissing? Like what my mommy does or how my daddy kisses my head?" Yuri asked.

 

Jessica shook her head, "Not that kind of kiss."

 

"What kind?" Yuri continued to ask.

 

"Kisses.." Jessica replied.

 

Yuri pouted, "Hey, you're not telling me anything."

 

"There is nothing to tell." Jessica responded before standing up from the bench.

 

"Okay, let's go find your parents, it's getting late." Jessica spoke, changing the topic.

 

Yuri huffed out a breath before standing and automatically wrapping her hand around Jessica's, "Fine. Don't tell me anything." she mumbled under her breath.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked around the fair until they found Mr. and Mrs. Kwon with Krystal at a popcorn stand. 

"Ah, there you girls are." Mr. Kwon said, smiling to the girls.

 

Mrs. Kwon took out her phone and checked the time, "Oh, it's getting late. You girls have school tomorrow, don't you?"

 

Jessica nodded, "Yes."

 

"Alright, let's bring you girls home before it gets any later."

 

Krystal skipped over to Jessica and slid her small hand into Jessica's free one since Jessica's other hand was holding Yuri's. "Let's go!" Krystal chirped before they all walked to the car.

 

Once the girls arrive at their house, Jessica bowed her head to Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, "Thank you for today, I had fun." 

 

Jessica then nudged Krystal to make the younger girl say something. Krystal jumped slightly before bowing her head as Jessica did, "Yes, I had fun."

 

Mr. Kwon opened the car door for Krystal and Jessica. Krystal waved to Yuri, who waved back. Jessica turned and did a little wave as well, which made Yuri smile and wave back. Jessica smiled and led Krystal into the house. Before locking the door, Jessica turned and stuck her tongue out at Yuri, scrunching her nose up.

 

The car filled with giggles and chuckles of the Kwon family members, seeing Jessica's random act of cuteness. Jessica giggled slightly to herself, seeing the reaction of the Kwons. Jessica waved before closing and locking the door.

 

 

 

Yuri took a quick shower when she got home, she now knows how to read the labels on the bottles, making it easier for her to shower. She got out of the shower, slipping on her tank top and shorts, using the towel to dry her hair thoroughly.

 

The tan girl brushed her hair, taking out all the knots that managed to happen through out the day. She brushed her teeth, making sure they were as white as can be.

 

What made it even better was, Yuri did it all by herself.

 

No assistance from her parents, nothing. Mrs. Kwon smiled as she saw Yuri leave the bathroom, freshened up and ready to sleep.

 

When Mrs. Kwon entered the room, Yuri was already tucked into her blanket. The elder woman sat on Yuri's bed side and smiled down at her daughter, "Did you have fun today, Yuri-ah?"

 

Yuri nodded once, "A lot."

 

Mrs. Kwon smiled, "Alright, have a good sleep, okay?"

 

"Mommy?" Yuri called.

 

"Yes?" Mrs. Kwon replied.

 

"When can I go to school?"

 

Mrs. Kwon bit her lip, "Yuri... not yet. Okay?"

 

"Why not?" Yuri asked, curious as to why she couldn't go to school.

 

"Because, remember how I told you that you have the body of a seventeen year old, but a brain of a six year old?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

 

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, I remember."

 

"That's why. If you go to school, people will make fun of you, Yuri-ah." Mrs. Kwon said gently, knowing how rough students could be.

 

Yuri shrugged, "I don't care what they think of me."

 

Mrs. Kwon sighed, "But I care, okay? Now have a good sleep, honey."

 

Mrs. Kwon kissed Yuri's cheek before turning the lights off and shutting Yuri's door.

 

Yuri frowned.

"Why can't I go to school like a normal person? Am I not normal?"