Feelings

Brain

 

1 Year Later

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, by now, Yuri would already have a seventee-- No, an eighteen year old brain already at the pace she was going." Doctor Lee explained as Yuri looked around the room.

 

Mrs. Kwon frowned, "So.. how old is her brain now?"

 

Doctor Lee furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned his clipboard, "We've scanned her brain and another eighteen year old's brain... her brain seems to be less developed." he explained, eyeing the brain scans. "I would say her brain's about thirteen.. maybe fourteen years old."

 

Yuri looked at her mother, "Can we go see Jessica and Krystal now?" she asked, glancing at the clock impatiently.

 

Mrs. Kwon rolled her eyes and turned to Doctor Lee, "Is everything else fine with her?" she asked.

 

Doctor Lee nodded, "Everything is alright with Yuri, she is a very healthy girl. Now, if you don't mind, I have to leave to take care of a girl who broke her leg." he said as he bowed.

 

The Kwon members bowed slightly as a goodbye. Yuri smiled when he left, "Let's go see Sica now!" she exclaimed excitedly.

 

Mr. Kwon raised an eyebrow. Yuri giggled nervously, "A-and Krystal!" she added, realizing she had forgotten about the ten year old.

 

Mrs. Kwon laughed and nodded, "Alright, let's go, Yuri."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, how old is your brain now?" Krystal asked, sipping on the milk shake Jessica had made for her.

 

Yuri noticed some milk down Krystal's chin, she quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped it. Krystal smiled, "Thanks." Yuri nodded.

 

"They said my brain is... er... thirteen or fourteen." Yuri answered.

 

Krystal widened her eyes, "Woah! You're older than me!"

 

Yuri raised an eyebrow, "I've always been older than you." she stated.

 

Krystal opened in realization, "Oh... right.."

 

The two girls glanced at each other before bursting out laughing together. Jessica walked into the kitchen and stopped midway, seeing the girls laugh, "What did I miss?"

 

Yuri turned her head and noticed the familiar blonde girl in a tank top and shorts. Yuri smiled, despite the rapid beating of her heart, "Oh.. nothing. Krystal's just being Krystal."

 

Krystal punched Yuri's arm, "What's that supposed to mean?!"

 

Yuri pouted and rubbed her arm, "Ow.."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and sat on the seat besides Yuri, "You didn't have to punch her, Krys, your punches really hurt for a ten year old. Trust me, I would know."

 

Yuri continued to pout as she glared at Krystal who finished her milkshake. Krystal smiled proudly, showing off her milk mustache. Yuri giggled and grabbed the napkin before wiping the mustache away. Krystal giggled with Yuri and mumbled a quick, "Thanks."

 

Yuri's actions didn't go unnoticed by Jessica. Jessica noticed how mature Yuri has gotten the past year. Part of Jessica misses the silly, childish Yuri, but the other part of Jessica likes how mature Yuri is getting. Yuri herself has noticed the random acts of matureness she has done, it surprises her as well to see how much she is growing.

 

Sure, Yuri is still the same hyper girl, but now she has a sense of maturity. And along with maturity, comes feelings. And that's exactly what Yuri has.

 

Feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For a certain blonde girl.