Health Class

Brain

 

Minho bent over in pain, "Dammit!" he cursed.

 

Yuri simply widened her eyes as Jessica dragged them away from the scene. After leaving the scene and standing in the halls, Yuri turned to Jessica, "Why'd you hit him?"

 

Jessica shook her head, "It's nothing."

 

"I'm pretty sure he's hurt right now." Yuri commented.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "He's fine, Yuri."

 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, "Are you sure?"

 

"Positive."

 

"Alright then, let's go to class, right? What do we have next?" Yuri asked, looking down at Jessica.

 

Jessica remembered they had Health, which was at the other end of the building. Jessica held onto Yuri's hand and quickly made her way to Health before suddenly stopping, remembering what they were reviewing about in Health.

 

ual .

 

"Sica?" Yuri called out.

 

Jessica bit her lip, "Err.. Yeah?"

 

"Come on, we are going to be late..." Yuri said, tugging on Jessica's hand.

 

Jessica frowned, will Yuri be mature enough to go to Health class? "Alright.." she mumbled and continued her way to Health class.

 

During class, the boys and the girls were separated by gender on either side of the room, both sides were learning different things about the human body... If you get what I mean. Yuri widened her eyes at the picture on the board, Jessica giggled nervously and slipped her hand in front of Yuri's hands.

 

Yuri pulled Jessica's hand down and leaned her head down and whispered to Jessica, "Is this..." Yuri started.

 

Jessica nodded, cutting Yuri off. Yuri widened her eyes even more, "Gosh.." she mumbled.

 

Jessica smiled slightly, "Don't look if you don't want to."

 

The teachers voice rang out, "We are going to show you a v--"

 

Jessica widened her eyes and stood up with Yuri, "Excuse us, we are going to the bathroom." she said before leaving with Yuri. The teacher simply let them go and continued talking.

 

Yuri seemed stunned.

 

"The.. the pictures.." she mumbled as they leaned on the wall of the bathroom.

 

Jessica sighed and patted Yuri's head, "It's alright, Yuri-ah."

 

Yuri looked down at Jessica, "Sica, is that what you learn in school? ?"

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "No! That's not all you learn in school." She denied quickly.

 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, "If.. if is for boys and girls.. how do two boys and two girls have se--"

 

"Yuri!" Jessica scolded before she could finish her sentence.

 

Yuri cocked her head to the side, "Is it even possible?"

 

"Yea-- DANG IT!" Jessica started before realizing she accidentally answered Yuri's question.

 

Yuri widened her eyes, "It is?! How?!"

 

Jessica face palmed herself, rubbing her hands over her face, "Yuri, let's not have this conversation."

 

"Why not?" Yuri asked, genuinely curious.

 

"Yuri, seriously, let's not talk about it." Jessica said, rubbing her temples.

 

Yuri pouted, "But I want to know."

 

"When you have the brain of an eighteen year old I'll tell you."

 

Yuri's bottom lip jutted out even more, "But... I already have the brain of a thirteen or fourteen year old, does that count? Don't thirteen and fourteen year olds know about already?" 

 

Jessica huffed her cheeks, the conversations that she and Yuri have as Yuri gets older are ridiculous. "Yuri... come on, let's just go back to class.. It's almost over any ways."

 

Yuri pouted again.

 

"But I want to know."