Morning Kiss

Brain

"Jessica Jung, wake up!" The person yelled as she shook Jessica's sleeping body. Jessica groaned and placed the pillow over her head.

 

"Hurry up or else you won't get your morning kiss."

 

Jessica immediately sat up and ran her hand through her messy bed hair, "Huh? What?"

 

Yuri giggled and poked Jessica's cheek. Jessica frowned and slapped Yuri's hand away, "Why'd you wake me up so early? School's over already.."

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Sica, it's already one in the afternoon, do you always sleep like this?"

 

Just then, Krystal entered the room, "She's slept the whole day before."

 

Yuri widened her eyes and looked at Jessica, "Seriously?"

 

Jessica shrugged, "I went to sleep on Friday and woke up on Sunday.."

 

Yuri knuckled Jessica's forehead, "You sleepy head."

 

Jessica pouted, "Why are you here, anyways?"

 

"To get you, duhh." Yuri replied as if it were obvious.

 

"Why? I want to sleep.." Jessica whined as she proceeded to lay down again. Yuri took Jessica's hand and pulled her up, "Get up, we're going out."

 

"Where?" Jessica mumbled as she swung her legs over the side of her bed.

 

"Secret." Yuri smiled and put a finger over her lips. "Hurry, Sica! Before it gets too cold outside!"

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Cold? It's Summer."

 

Yuri shoved Jessica's shoulder, "Hurry up!"

 

Krystal raised an eyebrow at the love birds. Yes, Krystal knows about their relationship. She didn't find it weird at all, she was happy for her sister and for Yuri. She knows Yuri is a good person so she trusts her with Jessica.

 

Krystal exited the room as Jessica went over to her closet. 

 

Jessica glanced at Yuri, "What do I wear?"

 

"Casual."

 

"Jeans and a T-Shirt?"

 

"Yep."

 

Jessica nodded and pulled out light gray jeans and a white shirt. She then began to change. In front of Yuri.

 

Yuri's eyes couldn't help but scan Jessica's body before she looked away and cleared , "Really, Sica?" she asked.

 

Jessica giggled and finished changing, "What? We're both girls, right?"

 

Yuri looked at Jessica before rolling her eyes and pointing to the door, "Go brush your teeth and stuff."

 

Jessica saluted at Yuri, "Yes ma'am!" she said before exiting the room.

 

Yuri scoffed, "And to think just a couple minutes ago you wouldn't get out of bed." she mumbled.

 

"I heard that!"

 

Yuri smiled to herself hearing her girlfriend's unique voice, "Okay!" she replied with the smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica, you might want to change into shorts, it's really hot outside." Yuri suggested.

 

Jessica glanced out the window, "Really?" she asked, seeing the sunlight. Yuri nodded. Jessica shrugged and grabbed jean short shorts before taking off her jeans and changing into the shorts. After putting the shorts on, Yuri examined Jessica's legs.

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at Yuri's gaze towards her legs. Suddenly, Yuri looked up and met Jessica's eyes, "Never mind, put your jeans back on."

 

Jessica pouted, "Why? It feels better like this, my legs feel cool."

 

Yuri handed Jessica the jeans, "Put this back on."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I said so."

 

Jessica smirked and looked at Yuri, "Are you--"

 

"Yes, yes, I don't want anyone looking at your legs, now put your jeans back on!" Yuri admitted, embarrassed before shoving the jean into Jessica's arm.

 

Jessica giggled and walked towards Yuri before hugging her waist and looking up at Yuri. Yuri automatically wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck as their bodies rested against each others. Jessica smiled and looked into Yuri's eyes, "Don't worry Yuri, it doesn't matter who looks at my legs. Want to know why?"

 

Yuri gulped inaudibly, "Why?" She replied.

 

Jessica stood on her toes and her face was barely apart from Yuri's, "Because I'm only for you."

 

Unable to take the teasing, Yuri leaned down and captured Jessica's lips in a kiss. Jessica smiled into the kiss as did Yuri as their lips moved softly in sync. The girls leaned away from each other before Yuri pecked Jessica's lips once again, "Fine, wear whatever you want. You're mine."

 

"So I could go ?"

 

"Yes."

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "Really?"

 

Yuri scoffed, "Yeah, right." she replied before walking out the room. Jessica watched Yuri walk out before letting a small chuckle and shaking her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you taking me?" Jessica asked as Yuri dragged her by hand.

 

Yuri smiled at Jessica, "You'll see."

 

"But we just left Krystal home alone." Jessica stated.

 

Yuri stopped walking for a second. "Oh yeah.." she said in realization.

 

Yuri then continued walking, "She'll be fine."

 

"Yuri!"

 

Yuri sighed, "Ok fine, want to bring her then?"

 

Jessica hesitated. She wanted to be alone with Yuri, but leaving Krystal wasn't a good idea. Suddenly, a call came into Jessica's phone. "Hello?" she answered.

 

It was Mrs. Liu calling about Krystal going over their house. Jessica smiled widely at the luck as she agreed before calling the house phone and telling Krystal to get ready. Yuri watched as Jessica called her sister. Yuri smiled as Jessica ended the call and looked up at her, "Let's go." Yuri said before dragging Jessica again.

 

 

 

"Okay, now close your eyes." Yuri stated, seeing their destination come in sight.

 

"What? Why-"

 

Before Jessica could finish her sentence, Yuri clamped her hand over Jessica's eyes and wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder, guiding the older girl.

 

"Just follow where I'm going. Be careful."

 

"I better not trip, Kwon Yuri." Jessica warned.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, you won't."

 

"Where are you bringing me any ways?"

 

"You'll see."

 

Yuri smiled to herself as she saw the destination in front of her.

 

"Can I open my eyes yet?"

 

"Yea. Hold on." Yuri replied.

 

"1..."

 

"2..."

 

"3!"