Ending

Brain

One Year Later

 

Jessica took a deep breath and walked off the airplane, going back to the place she grew up.

 

"Sica!"

 

Jessica turned her head and saw Yuri smiling at her, waving. Jessica smiled and began to walk over after grabbing her luggage. The girls hugged each other. They've video chatted and talked on the phone everyday, keeping up with each other's lives.

 

In fact, the girls were already engaged.

 

After getting rid of Minho, Yuri proposed to Jessica on the vacation that Jessica had where she had visited Korea., Of course, Jessica said yes happily.

 

Although Jessica is no Minho, Mrs. Kwon knows Jessica will take care of Yuri.

 

Yuri breathed in Jessica's scent before kissing her on the cheek, "You got your diploma, didn't you?"

 

 

Jessica nodded and smiled before interlocking her hand with Yuri, "Let's go home."

 

During that one year, Jessica worked her off earning money to buy an apartment for her and Yuri, and she finally managed to do it. Her father had set up the place already since Jessica was not in Korea to do it, but Yuri already lives there.

 

Arriving home, Jessica walked in and smiled, looking around the comfy apartment.

 

Yuri came from behind and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist, "What do you think?"

 

Jessica looked up and stood on her toes, kissing Yuri's cheek, "It's perfect."

 

"Like you." Yuri grinned.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and poked Yuri's rock hard stomach, "Cheesy. Hey.. Have you been working out?" Jessica asked, feeling Yuri's abs through her shirt.

 

Yuri smirked and lifted her shirt, showing off her stomach.

 

Jessica's mouth dropped and her eyes turned bright, "Wow."

 

Yuri nodded and kissed Jessica's head, "Come on, let's unpack your stuff and go to bed, you're probably tired."

 

The Wedding

 

Yuri stood nervously as she waited for Jessica to walk down the aisle. The wait was worth it, as Yuri stared at her beautiful wife walking down with her father. As for Jessica's mother, they never heard from her again. It's said that she may have changed her identity, but Jessica couldn't care any less about her now.

 

Jessica stopped infront of Yuri and looked up at Yuri before smiling at her. Yuri smiled back down and gave Jessica a slight wink, which made Jessica's cheek turn pink.

 

After the priest said all the speeches about love and marriage, Krystal came strolling down the aisle with a pillow that had two rings placed on it.

 

Both Jessica and Yuri took a ring before sliding it into eachother's fingers.

 

After giving their vows and saying "I Do" the girls kissed lightly, since everyone was watching them, they'll give each other the real kiss when they get home.

 

3 Years Later

 

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The little girl called out as he crawled all over the living room.

 

Yoona was an orphan when Jessica and Yuri had gone to adopt a baby boy. But, this girl caught their attention, so they adopted her.

 

Yuri placed a hand on her forehead, she was getting dizzy taking care of this little girl that happened to be her daughter, "Yes, Yoona?" Yuri answered.

 

Yoona looked up, "Mommy! Mommy!"

 

"Me?" Yuri pointed to herself.

 

Yoona shook her head and pointed to Yuri, "Mama!" She exclaimed before quickly crawling away.

 

As much as Yuri loved Yoona, she could be a handful sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean all the time.

 

Successfully putting Yoona to sleep, Yuri collapsed on her own bed.

 

She was the stay at home mom while Jessica worked.

 

Yuri heard the front door open before footsteps to her room, Jessica entered, seeming stressed out as her forehead creased and her jaw clenched.

 

"I put Yoona to sleep, what's wrong, baby?" Yuri asked as she walked closer.

 

Jessica huffed, setting her bag down, "It's nothing, just some stress at work."

 

Yuri hugged Jessica's waist, "Aww.. my poor baby is working to hard." Yuri cooed as she let Jessica's body rest against the wall.

 

Jessica smiled, seeing Yuri made all her stress go away. Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck before both girls turned their heads to the side and kissed passionately.

 

Their moment was ruined when Yoona cried out suddenly. Yuri groaned and moved away from Jessica, she then turned her head, "I'll take care of her, just go take a shower really quick so I can go to bed."

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow, "You could go to bed first."

 

Yuri then pouted, "I can't go to sleep unless you're there hugging me."

 

Jessica giggled, "Alright." she said before pointing to Yoona, "Our daughter needs you." Yuri nodded and walked over before picking Yoona up, calming her down before putting her back to sleep, giving her a good night kiss.

 

 

 

 

Jessica hugged Yuri's waist and buried her face into Yuri's neck while Yuri did the same.

 

"Sica." Yuri called out gently, careful not to wake up Yoona.

 

"Hmm?" Jessica hummed.

 

"I'm kind of glad that I got into that car accident."

 

Jessica widened her eyes and looked at Yuri, "Why would you say that?" she asked in alarm.

 

Yuri smiled, "Well, I wouldn't have met you if I didn't." Jessica blushed before hiding her face into Yuri's neck again. Then, Yoona cried out again. Yuri and Jessica both groaned and let go of each other.

 

"I'll get Yoona." Yuri mumbled.

 

"I'll get the diapers." Jessica replied.

 

 

The End