29: First Date... For the Second time?

My SLY Fox

 

--Yerin's POV--

“Yerin-ah! Wake up now!”

A yell woke me up from my precious sleep. I sleepily fluttered my eyes open and look around to check who's that creature that disturb me on my slumber.

“What's your problem?”, I hissed at Yeonmi when I saw her inside my room.

She smiled sweetly and sat on the edge of my bed.

“Breakfast is ready. I cooked so go out now and let's eat.”, she said trying to remove my blanket over me but I'm holding it tightly.

“You could just eat alone. I still want to sleep.”, I turned to the other direction and had my back facing her.

But crawled on the beside me and hugged me from the back.
“Common Yerin. Eat breakfast with me~”, she said with overflowing aegyo.

“Yah! Could you please stop hugging me 'cause I just woke up and I'm still not on the condition to handle your aegyo right now.”, I pushed her away from me.

She pouted. “Hey, I thought you're good at skinship now but why are you pushng me away?”

“That's only for Jonghyun. Exclusively for him.”, I glared away and closed my eyes, trying to continue my sleep.

“Am I hearing it right? Are you really Yerin? Those words won't come from the real cold Yerin I know.”, she said, amazed.

“Zzzzz.....”, I just snored and pretended to be sleeping to make her stop bugging me.

“HEY~ Common Yerin! Get up so we could eat breakfast together. Get up, get up get up~!”, she continued to bug with her aegyo-fied voice.

For some reason, she's very consistent on waking me up today. Whatever her reason is, I know she won't stop until I'm completely awake and until I get up. I sighed deep, got up and sat.

“Fine! I'll wake up now. Just please leave me here so I could fix my bed and myself.”, I surrendered.

“Sure. I'll wait outside. Just please hurry~”, she smiled then got off my bed and finally went out.

I wanted to sleep more since it's sunday, but I know I can't. I'm wide awake now because of Yeonmi so might as well just go out and eat breakfast with her.

I did a nice morning stretch and got up immediately before the bed pulls me back to sleep again. I fixed my bed then freshened up for a while inside the bathroom before coming out.

When I got to the kitchen, I paused in shock to found not only Yeonmi there, but also Jonghyun, eating breakfast. I blinked a few times to make sure that I wasn't still half asleep and only imagining but I have proven that he's really there.

“So... this is why you're so persistent on waking me up?”, I asked as I sat to the dining table with them, eyeing at Yeonmi.

“Uhmm, sort of.... But what are you telling me earlier about your skinship manner?”, she smirked.

I widened my eyes to stop her from saying anything more 'cause it'll be very embarrassing to say it in front of Jonghyun. But there's no use of stopping her now, I bet she already told him about that based on the smirks on their faces.

“It's exclusively for me, huh Yerin?”, Jonghyun moved his chair closer to mine with a grin.

I closed my eyes tight and clenched my fist out of frustration. These two always jives together when it comes to teasing me.

“Seriously, you guys... please let me have a nice and stress free morning?”, I glared at both of them and brought a toasted bread in my mouth.

Jonghyun chuckled and leaned closer to give me a kiss on the cheeks.
“Morning babe...”, he whispered before sitting properly again.

I bit my lip to stop a very wide smile from showing. Seriously, this guy is always making my cheeks feel burning.

“Look who's blushing.”, Yeonmi said, looking at me weirdly.

I tapped my cheeks and quickly calmed myself.

Being always noticed and my changes always being pointed out like this, it's so embarrassing but I'm adapting myself to it since I promised that I won't be that shy anymore on expressing myself and opening up, speacially to Jonghyun.

“So cute...”, Jongyun chuckled then brought a hotdog in front of my mouth, which I accepted and ate.

I looked at Yeonmi, that is enviously watching us. The word 'ENVY' is written all over her face while looking at us.

“Aishhh... You two are so mean. You're making me envy! I better go and leave you two before I have breakdown here.”, she stood up, filled her plate with toasts and hotdogs and walked away with it.

I just followed her with my eyes until she got out of the kitchen. When I turned to Jonghyun again, he's smiling widely while looking at me.

“We're so perfect together that she envies us. I'm such a perfect boyfriend.”, he said, followed by a proud laugh.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. “Why do I have a conceited boyfriend? Anyway, why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting because it's sunday?”

“Nope... I should be spending time with you since it's sunday. And that's why I am here.”

“Then... what are we going to do?”

“I'm here for a date. This will be our first date.”

I raised an eyebrow. “First? We already had it before right? You even called it an 'indoor date', remember?”

He rolled his eyes. “You know it wasn't a real date. We just stayed here, we have a kid with us and it also didn't end up well because you stepped on my foot then. So that date is invalid.”

“Before, you were the one insisting that it's our first, now you're claiming it as invalid. Your mind is so unstable.”, I chuckled.

“Whatever you say. This will be our first official date. So hurry eating and we'll head out now.”

-----

“Isn't this SOOOOO good?”, Jonghyun suddenly asked while we're walking side by side in a park, hands together.

“We're just walking together and it's already so good to you?”

He glanced at me and looked forwards again as we continue to walk.

“I've never done this before. Actually, I never imagined that I'll be doing this with a girl. But because of you, even the simplest things that we do, as long as we're together, it's just so special.”, he explained.

I looked at him with a satisfied smiled. He's right, even the simplest things we do , it becomes very special because I'm with him.

“If only our date back then didn't end up being spent in your house, it could have been like this.”, he said.

“i don't think so. If you held my hands like this that time, you would end up having a broken arm.”

“I think so too.”, He chuckled and held my hands tighter.

As we continue walking, we passed by a guy handing flowers to a girl, probably his girlfriend.

Jonghyun sighed. “I'll never experience giving a flower to my girlfriend.”

I stopped walking and took my hand from his hold.

“You want to experience that? Then go and find a girlfriend who's not allergic to flowers.” I glared at him then walked away.

Hearing something like that, that I'm affecting someone negatively, it makes me feel bad. And hearing from Jonghyun, that he wants to give a girl flowers but he can't do it to me, it gives me the feeling that I am not satisfying him and it feels bad.

“Yerin-ah! I didn't mean it that way!”, he said while trying to catch me up.

When he got near, he swiftly s his arm around my waist and held me tight and close to him.

“Okay, sorry. But I really didn't mean it that way. I don't care if I'll never experience giving flowers to my girlfriend. In fact flowers are so mainstream. I could give you more other than that. Anything you want... You want me? Then I'll give my whole self to you, without hesitations... How's that?”, he wriggled his brows with a naughty grin.

I looked at his face and did nothing but just smiled. Who can afford to stay mad at this kind of guy? Definitely, I can't.

“I'm not asking for your 'whole self'. It's better to just keep it on your own.”, I said and slapped him lightly on his cheeks.

“So you're resisting it? It's your choice. You don't know what you're missing.”

“Whatever.”, I chuckled and walked again then he followed.

------

“So tiring....”, Jonghyun flopped hiself on the sofa.

We spent the whole day outside, just walking around and strolling, we even played like kids at the park. Then after that, we decided to just stay at his house.

“You kept on insisting for us to walk around. Of course it's tiring.”, I sat on the sofa too, facing him and leaning sidewards on the backrest.

He faced me too but closed his eyes like he was sleeping so I got the chance to stare at his face.

He said he's tired but seriously, it doesn't shows. He still looks good-- no, really good. His perfect nose, his perfect lips, his manly, perfectly shaped jawline, and more. I actually agree on what he said earlier this day, he's such a perfect boyfriend. He's perfect not just because of his looks but how he acts as my boyfriend. Everything he does, it will surely make me happy. I always feel so special everytime he's around. That's why I can't help myself from feeling guilty and worried that I might not be giving enough to him or maybe I'm not being a good girlfriend that he deserves.

“Am I too handsome that's why you're staring?”, he suddenly opened his eyes and caught me staring at him for a long time.

He's blinking his eyes sleepily but it's the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't contain myself and I wanted to squeeze him so tight because he's so cute.

“No. That's not the reason.”, I answered him.

“Then why?”

I squinted my eyes to him and held his cheeks with both hands.

“Because you're so ugly. Why are you so ugly Kim Jonghyun?~”, I started to crumple his whole face with my hands, pinching and squeezing it. I seriously wanted to squeeze him more if possible.

“Err... dfnbghdfvb”, he's saying something but it's understandable because I'm deforming his face.

“What ya saying~?”, I asked, enjoying what I am doing.

He suddenly held both of my wrists and held my hands away from his face.

“I'm ugly?”, he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Uhuh~ You are.”, I nodded.

“Really? I am?”, he let go of my wrists but cupped my face.

“I am ugly, huh?”, he's brining his face closer, inch by inch, as he asks.

“I said.... y-you are...”, I answered softly, almost whispering.

“Are you sure? Hmmm?”, he asked whispering, as his lips are already on the side of mine.

I am not able to answer anymore and just closed my eyes. Seconds later, I felt a light peck on my lips then a pair of strong arms that hugged me.

“So that means you're in love with an ugly man?”, he asked chuckling.

“Uhmmm... Yes. I guess I am.”, i giggled, hugged him too and buried my head on his chest.

We just stayed like that for moments, cuddling each other until he talked.

“Next week, it'll be our final exam for this school year.”, he said.

“Really? Then?”

“I'm kinda nervous. You know, this is kinda serious now because after this, I'll be in college already.”, he sound serious.

“Wait. Am I still talking to Jonghyun? You're taking your studies seriously now?”, I looked at him, amazed on what I heard from him.

He pouted. “Hey I'm talking seriously here. I'm really nervous. I might not be able to do it.”

“What are you talking about? Since when did you lose your confidence? Of course you can do it.”, I tapped his cheeks.

“That's what I wanted to hear from you...”, he smiled and was about to hug me again but my phone rang.

He backed away a bit so that I can answer my phone.

“Ne Yeonmi. What is it?”, I answered the call.

I listened as Yeonmi talks on the phone and my eyebrows are starting to frown.

“Okay, okay. I'll be there.”, i sighed as I end the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, this story will take forever to finish. I'm updating once a week... hohoho

Thanks For Reading <3

Help this story by VOTING. (the arrow beside the title). Don't worry, it's not something dangerous, you'll just going to VOTE :)) KAMSAHAMNIDA.^^