8: AWW! She really...

My SLY Fox

 

--Yerin’s POV—

I chuckled bitterly.

“See how conceited you are? I’m telling you, what you are saying, it will NEVER EVER happen.”

“Let’s just see…”, he shrugged.

I stepped closer to him and looked directly on his face.

“We won’t see anything.”, I said fiercely.

He was about to answer back when the boys and Yeonmi came.

“Hey. What’s going on here?”, Onew asked as he approach near us.

I quickly ran away from Jonghyun and went to Yeonmi’s side. She looked at me with asking eyes but I ignored her.

“Uhmm… Did we disturb something?”, Minho asked, shifting his eyes from me to Jonghyun then back to me again.

Jonghyun smiled. “I tol—“

“No. We’re just talking. Let’s go home now.”, I cut Jonghyun’s answer.

I immediately pulled Yeonmi and Taemin to the car parking so Jonghyun won’t be able to talk again.

“I smell something fishy~”, Yeonmi whispered to me as we walk to the car.

“Don’t dare to ask me about it.”, I threatened her.

When we finally got to the car, Yeonmi went in first and sat on the window side, Jonghyun’s seat earlier.

“Yeonmi, it’s not your seat.”, I widened my eyes to scare her to go back to her original seat.

But she just giggled. I know she’s having hints on what happened so she’s being naughty.

“I’m feeling dizzy after watching the movie so I need to sit here.”, she said.

“Yerin, it’s okay. Just let her sit there. Get in, too.”, Key said.

I sighed and went in. I sat beside Yeonmi and as expected, Jonghyun sat beside me.

“Let’s go~”, he said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and tried to be calm.

‘We’re going home now. Stay calm… stay calm…’

The whole ride was very uncomfortable for me. Jonghyun is beside me and he’s looking at me all the time. He’s slightly facing me, arms folded, his elbow is on top of the armrest and his tilted head is resting on his hand while staring at me. It’s uncomfortable not because I’m feeling awkward that he is staring me like that, it’s uncomfortable because I’m seriously getting pissed that he won’t take his eyes off me.

“You might melt Yerin. Take it easy on staring, hyung.”, Minho said when he saw Jonghyun on the rear view mirror.

“Mind your own business. Jepp driving.”, he said without even taking his eyes away from me.

Minho made a face and continued driving.

I can’t take his stare anymore so I faced him.

“Could you please stop that? Do you know how annoying it is?”, I asked irritably.

“I’m not doing anything.”, he said innocently.

I narrowed my eyes fiercely. “Look away or I’ll poke your eyes and you won’t be able to see again.”

He chuckled and sat properly. “Fine. Why so brutal?”

“Shut up.”, I said coldly and looked away.

After more minutes of drive, we finally arrived in front of our apartment. I and Yeonmi got off the car and the boys walk us up to our front door.

 “Thanks for bringing us home.”, Yeonmi said.

“No problem. We should bring you home because we asked you out.”, Onew smiled.

“Hey noona. I think it’s a bad idea that we brought you exactly on your home.”, Taemin whispered to me but the others can also hear it.

“Why?”, I asked.

Taemin pointed at Jonghyun who’s making himself busy on looking around. He seems like familiarizing himself on the place and memorizing the street.

“Tsk.Tsk. Looks like you’re goung to have an unwelcomed visitor often.”, Key chuckled.

“I might have to move to another house.”, I chuckled too.

Then Jonghyun, after looking around, joined the conversation.

“And why are you going to move to another house?”, he asked.

My face immediately became serious when I faced him.

“So I could have a peaceful life.”, I coldly answered.

“Then you can move to my house.”, he grinned and stepped closer to me.

I know he was about to put his arms over my shoulder so I quickly yanked it away.

“STAY.AWAY.”, I commanded.

He chuckled and backed a few steps. I glared at him.

“I think we have to go now before someone got injured.”, Minho said, pulling Jonghyun farther away from me.

“I think so too… Bye Yerin. Bye Yeonmi.”, Onew waved his hands.

The others greet as well and also waved their hands then they walk back to the car.

“Bye guys. Drive safely.”, I said.

Upon hearing my voice, Jonghyun turned around and faced me again.

“Bye Yerin! See you at school.”

“Don’t you dare show up yourself to me!”, I yelled.

He waved both his hands while stepping backwards until he reached the car and before he got in, he yelled again.

“Good night. Sweet dreams~.”

“I’ll have sweet dreams as long as I won’t dream of you!”, I yelled back, turned around and marched inside our apartment.

I heard their car engine start then the van went away.

As soon as we got in our apartment, I flopped myself on the sofa. I’m feeling so tired, not just because we went out the whole day but also because of too much stress that I experienced, courtesy of Jonghyun.

Yeonmi stood in front of me and crossed her arms over her chest.

“So… what happened?”, she asked.

I knew it. I know that Yeonmi is having hints on what happened earlier and I already expected that she’s going to shower me with questions when we come home.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I don’t feel like recalling what happened and what Jonghyun said. It’s so stressful.

“Aww c’mmon, Yerin. Share it with me. I’m very sure there’s something.”, she whined and sat on the sofa, beside me.

I sighed once again and faced her.

“Okay… That guy... Jonghyun…”, I started.

I really don’t know how to tell her about this.

“What about him?”, she asked patiently.

“…he told me… he likes me…”, I trailed off.

Yeonmi squealed as soon as I finished talking. She even jumped excitedly on her seat.

“Really?!? He told you that? WOAH~”, she said excitedly.

I crumpled my face. “Why are you so happy about that? Don’t you how annoying it is for me?”

“it’s not annoying for me… So, what did you say?”

I raised an eyebrow. “What else would I say? Of course, I don’t like him.”

Her jaws dropped and looked at me in disbelief.

“Why? You know what you just did? You just rejected Kim Jonghyun. It’s KIM JONGHYUN! Gosh!”

“Yeah. It’s Kim Jonghyun that’s why I rejected him. It’s the conceited Jonghyun that annoys me a lot.”, I rolled eyes.

“Then what did he said after you told him you don’t like him?”

I stood up from the sofa and started to walk away.

“You don’t have to know what did he said. I don’t even want to remember that.”

“Hey Yerin! Where not done talking yet.”

“I’m going to rest now. Today is so stressful.”, I opened my room door but before I walk in, I faced YeonMi again.

“By the way, tomorrow, be sure to wake up early so we could go to school early.”, I said.

“And why?”

“Because I don’t wanna see Jonghyun waiting outside out classroom again. It’s better if we’ll go ahead of him.”, I said and didn’t wait for her protest anymore.

I quickly got in my room and closed the door.

--Jonghyun’s POV—

After saying goodbye to Yerin and Yeonmi, we all got in to the car and drove away.

I finally said it. I told Yerin I like her, at last. It feels like hundreds of tons were removed from me after that.

But honestly, when she told me that she doesn’t like me, and will never like me, I feel like falling down on my knees. I felt weak but of course, I can’t show it to her. I acted confident and managed to carry on and tell her I won’t stop and I’ll make her like me.

I guess it didn’t come out nice because she became mad when I told her that but that’s what I really wanted to tell her and I really mean it. I won’t stop until she likes me back.

I was completely absorbed by my thoughts of Yerin that I didn’t notice that I’m already widely smiling.

“Uhm… May I guess the cause of that smiled on you, hyung? It’s Yerin, isn’t it?”, Minho looked at me through the rear view mirror.

I just chuckled softly and looked at him.

“May I also guess what happened earlier? You already told he you like her, right?”, Key bumped my shoulders with his.

Taemin and Key are now sitting with me on the middle seat.

“Right.”, I smiled dreamily as I look at him.

“Oh Oh Oh! My turn to guess. May I guess her answer?”, Onew hyung excitedly raised his hand like answering a recitation.

“Hyung we don’t have to guess. We already knew it.”, Taemin said.

“I don’t like you Jonghyun and I will never like like you.”, Key said in a girly voice to tease me.

All of them burst into laughter and I just glared at them.

“Laugh all you can. I’m not going to be affected, at least I told her already and I can do whatever I want from now on.”

“Whatever? Are you sure? Yerin will surely not allow it.”, Onew hyung said.

“I’m not going to ask for her permission.”, I grinned.

----

“Do you really have to stay in our classroom every morning?”, Key asked while we’re walking on the corridor, going to their classroom.

“And you even dragged me here to go with you. I haven’t finished my homework yet.”, Onew said.

“Taemin is so lucky that his classroom is far from here and you’re not making him go with you.”, Minho said.

“C’mmon guys. It’s not so hard to go here. We’re just going to Yerin good morning.”, I answered.

“it won’t work hyung. If she sees you, it’s already not a ‘good morning’.”, Minho said

“I feel sorry for Yerin. She has to suffer every morning.”, Onew sighed.

When we got near to their classroom, Key suddenly stopped and looked to the window, showing the inside of their classroom.

“Uhm.. I guess you don’t have to wait for her anymore.”, Key said while looking through the window.

I stood beside him and smiled when I looked through the window.

“She came early. This is so good.”, I grinned.

“Maybe she doesn’t want to see you waiting outside their classroom anymore that’s why she came early.”, Onew hyung said.

“I don’t care. She’ll still see me.”, I stepped and went inside the classroom.

As expected, girls in that room froze when they saw me, then little squeals from them can be heard but I don’t care. I didn’t came here for them.

Yerin, who was standing and chatting with her classmates, quickly walked away and went on her seat when she saw me.

“Good morning!”, I greeted her cheerfully as I stand in front of her desk.

“It’s not a good morning.”, she glared at me.

“I told you hyung, her morning won’t be good because of you.”, Minho tapped my shoulder then greeted Yerin.

Yerin greeted him too and smiled. But immediately frowned when she looked back to me.

“Don’t you have a classroom? You’re always here.”, she asked, obviously irritably.

“Aren’t you happy I’m here?”, I sat on her desk.

“Obviously, I’m not. Didn’t I told you yesterday not to show up to me?”

“Oh! Good thing you still remember what happened yesterday.”, I said meaningfully with sparkling eyes.

I saw her eyes fired up. She stood up and pushed me away from his dask.

“Go away! And stay away from me!”, she yelled as she continue to push me out of their classroom.

When we reached the door, she harshly pushed me outside.

“Could you please let me have a peaceful morning?”, she said angrily.

I tilted my head as I look at her. I chuckled.

“Peaceful MORNING? Okay, I’ll grant that. See you later then.”, I waved my hands and grabbed Onew hyung who followed us, then we went away.

I smiled as we walked away.

‘We’re improving. She touched me. Oh gosh~.’

----

“Target spotted”, I mumbled then told Onew hyung and Taemin to follow me.

We were at the school park, sitting on a bench and waiting. I know Yerin and Yeonmi will pass here for them to get out of the school.

I was right. I saw them, together with Key and Minho, walking with the other students. Their class just ended.

I sneaked and came near her from behind then stretched my arms over her shoulders.

“Hi~.”, I greeted her.

I felt her flinched when I held her but when she saw me, she quickly pushed me away.

“I told you to stay away!”, she yelled.

I stood near her again but didn’t hold her anymore. I just walked with her.

“I already granted your wish. I didn’t show up the whole morning and it’s already afternoon.”

“Then I have another wish.”, she smiled.

“What is it?”, I asked and my eyes sparkled.

‘Woah~ she smiled at me’

But that smiled quickly faded and she looked at me coldly.

“Could you grant my wish to have a peaceful life and leave me alone.”, she threw me a glare then walked faster, followed by Yeonmi.

They went to a bench and sat there. I and the other boys followed.

“Sorry. I’m not a genie. I can’t grant all your wishes.”, I grinned and sat beside her.

“I’m sure you waited for our classes to end just to annoy Yerin.”, Key said and they all also sat on the other bench.

“Yeah. We were waiting here from the time our classes ended.”, Onew hyung pouted.

“I’m not here to annoy. See?”, I put my arm again on her shoulders and pulled her closer.

“You are more than annoying! STAY AWAY AND DON’T TOUCH ME!”, She yelled then threw my arms off her.

I chuckled. “You really don’t like me, huh?”

Her face changed from frowning to an amazed look.

“You’re so great! Finally, you realized it.”, she said while clapping her hands.

The four boys suddenly stood up, clapping their hands too.

“You deserve a standing ovation, dude. You’re so great.”, Key said with an amazed look too.

“Our Jonghyun grew up well. Finally he realized it.”, onew hyung exaggeratedly acted like a crying, proud mother.

“I don’t care about that. I still like you.”, I wrapped my arms again on her shoulders.

I’m seriously enjoying doing this to her.

But instead of removing my arms again, like she always does, she just sat still and looked at me seriously.

“Take. It. Off.”, she commanded fiercely.

I just chuckled and looked at her. I’m so enjoying this so I won’t take it off unless she, herself, remove my arms.

“Do you remember I told you to stay away because I bite?”, She said with narrow eyes.

“Uhmm…. Yeah? Why?”, I asked.

She just looked at me for seconds, my arm is still on her. Then she shifted her eyes on my shoulder, that is just beside her cheek. Then she looked back at me and smirked evilly.

The next thing I saw, she’s biting my shoulder. She’s biting it so had that I can see her face got crumpled and tightened.

“AHHHH!”, it took me seconds before I felt the pain.

I’m already wailing on pain and stamping my feet when she let go of my shoulder.

“Stay away.”, she said then quickly got away.

Yeonmi said goodbye to us then followed Yerin.

I held my shoulder that Yerin bit. It’s still painful, even though I’m wearing a thick jacket. I think it’ll have a bruise.

“Jonghyun, KNOCKOUT!”, Minho laughed.

“Aww… Poor Jonghyun. That’s what you get if you mess with a wild fox.”, Key shook his head.

I was wailing and almost crying but suddenly ended up laughing so hard.

“Hyung, are you alright?”, taemin asked worriedly.

“Does foxes have rabies or poison? I think Jonghyun’s brain got affected by her bite.”, Onew said and checked my shoulder.

I sighed and looked dreamily on the path were Yerin went, even though she’s not there anymore. I smiled.

‘Aigoo… My sly fox…’

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR .. 2 days? 3 days?

Reall sorry. and I'm having this stupid.. what do you call that? Author's block? I'm not sure.

By the waym, JONGHYUN agbahkfgbandfg BLONDE shfbasbjhafg *DIES*

Please keep reading. Thanks my readers :))