2: Then He Saw...

My SLY Fox

 

--Yerin’s POV—

‘I know this guy.’, I thought as I looked at him fiercely.

“Yah! JUNG JAESUN!!!”, I yelled at the boy in front of me.

Jaesun cowardly folded himself when he heard me yell. He’s my classmate since I started high school and I know him very well. He was once a rude guy that always annoys and bugs me but of course, I won’t let it pass just like that. Let’s just say that I already taught him some of his lessons so he acts kinda disciplined now to me.

“U-uh. Mianhae Yerin. Mianhae, we’re just playing around..M-mianhae.”, Jaesun repeatedly bowed his head and apologizing.

“Jaesun-ah! How many times should I tell you not to play around like that?!”, I yelled again while staring at him with firing eyes.

“I’m really really really sorry Yerin. I’ll behave promise.”, he did another set of polite bows in front of me.

Then ordered the other boys with him to pick up my bag. They followed and hurriedly pick up my bag and handed it to me. I grabbed it, glared at them, then looked back to Jaesun.

“This is enough. Go now! Classes will start soon.”, I commanded them.

He bowed once again, also the other guys with him and they all ran inside the building. I just followed them with my eyes.

After they’re completely out of my sight, I sighed and fixed bag.

“Yah Yerin-ah. Why so harsh?”, YeonMi came to me.

“What’s harsh with that? You know Jaesun, he needs to be disciplined at times.”

She chuckled. “Are you his mother? Psh, I told you to be nicer to everyone.”

“I’m always nice.”, I made a face then I grabbed her hands to enter the school building.

 

--Jonghyun’s POV—

We arrived at school plenty of minutes ago but we’re all still here inside the car.

We know that girls are waiting for us to come and they’ll just bug us with their screams and squeals when they see us.

Yes, we have fangirls here at school. At first it’s fun but now it just annoys me.

We just parked the car on a spot where the group of girls can’t see us but we could see them so we could monitor if they’ll already gone and we can finally go out.

“Woah! I think they have increased compared to last year.”, Taemin said while looking at the group of girl patiently waiting.

They are all looking at the girls but I’m just lazily sitting on the passenger seat, drawing circles with my fingers on the dashboard. I’m so sick of looking at those girls so I don’t want to bother myself to check if they have increased or not.

“These girls won’t seriously leave. I want to go out already.”, Key whined.

“How could they be so patient?”, Onew hyung said with amusement.

I justr rolled my eyes and sighed. I’m really getting bored.

“They’re even blocking the way. Look at that cute girl there, she can’t pass.”, Taemin said pointing outside.

Hearing the word ‘Cute girl’, they all looked at what’s Taemin is pointing.

“If all our fangirls are like that girl, it would be more fun.”, Minho said. He’s almost like a giraffe, his neck is really stretched just to see the girl they were talking about.

“Yeah, she’s cute.”, Key said and it caught my attention.

Key don’t easily say or agree that someone or somebody is cute. He always has this high standards and to be praised by him like that, the girl must be really something.

I looked outside and searched for the girl they are talking about. When my eyes landed on the spot where the fangirls are standing, I saw a girl, bowing at them politely, maybe excusing herself so they could pass.

‘She’s…’

I unconsciously sat straight and leaned closer to the car window to have a better view of the girl.

I admit, she’s really, or even more than that. She’s smiling so sweetly while talking to the group of girls. Even while she’s bowing politely, she still looks so damn pretty.

She walked a little so I had a better view of her face and that’s what really caught my interest and attention.

Pointed eyes, cute small nose, and a small face which is very proportioned to her head and body.

I heard the other boys giggled.

“Looks like she caught someone’s attention here~”, Minho teased but I didn’t look at him, I just continue to stare at the girl.

“Oh wait. The girl… she kinda looks like… Jonghyun hyung’s dream girl~!”, Taemin added.

“Dream Girl~”, they all sang in the tune of ‘Dream girl’ by SHINee and with hand choreography.

I still don’t care about their teasing and just watched as the girl walk. She’s talking happily with her friend. She even smiled VERY SWEETLY again in front of her friend. She just have this lovely aura around her.

She and her friend continue to walk and they reached the entrance of the building. Then I saw group of running boys and they bumped the girl causing her bag to fall down.

“Aishh. Those boys…”, I mumbled.

The other four inside the car became quiet, waiting on how the girl will react. She just looked down at her bag that fell down. Then slowly looked at the boy in front of her…

‘THOSE EYES…Fierce eyes…’

She’s looking at the boy with firing eyes but I really found it pretty. Her eyes makes me wanna go out of the car and kiss that girl.

“ooooooohh. Smells like trouble.”, Onew hyung said.

The boy who is in front of her looks very scared but he’s obviously bigger than the girl. He could just ignore her or yank her away if he want to, but he’s just folding himself cowardly.

When the girl yelled, not audible to us because we’re far, the boy got trembled. These four boys with me all laughed and clapped on what they’ve witnessed.

‘Cute and lovely but tough…’, I smiled on that thought and my interest grew more.

I saw the group of boys outside ran cowardly inside the building. Then after a while, the girl and her friend also went in.

“Did you see that?”, I turned to the boys who seemed to really enjoyed the scene earlier.

“Of course we saw. Is she bi-polar or something? Just a while ago she’s so sweet then she suddenly turned wild.”, Key said.

“Can’t you see? It’s cute!”, I told them like a kid, eyes were sparkling.

“Just exactly what Jonghyun hyung likes.”, Minho laughed.

“So shall we warn that girl that there’s someone here who might just kidnap her and add to his fox collections?”, Onew chuckled.

I just glared at him.

“But she really fits the description Jonghyun hyung always says.”, Taemin said. I nodded and agreed to him.

“Few minutes before bell. Enough of these for now. The fangirls already left and we could go out now.”, Key opened the car door and we all got outside.

 ‘Found a fox girl…’ .I smiled secretly as we head towards the building.

 

--Key’s POV—

“The rumbled sections is the best thing this school did.”, I told Minho while we’re on our way to our classroom.

“Right. At last! new sets of classmates.”, Minho chuckled.

We finally reached our classroom and entered. While we are walking in, searching for a good seat, someone reading a book caught my eye. I walked near her desk and my eyes widened when I stopped in front of her.

“Fox girl?!?”, I blurted while I’m pointing at her.

She looked up at me,

 “Ne?”, she asked with confused expression.

I looked at Minho and I can see he’s also shocked and amazed that we saw this girl here.
Then I looked back at the girl.

“U-uhm…. I mean… Hi~ Can I seat there, behind you?”, I immediately think of something to say.

“Oh sure. I think it’s available.”, she smiled then get back on reading her book.

I smiled back then I sat on the seat behind her while Minho sat on the seat beside me.

“She’s really cute.”, Minho whispered to me. I just smiled and nodded.

I didn’t imagine that the descriptions of a girl that Jonghyun always tells us will be look like this. She actually looks really lovely and cute, in a way.

The girl, who is sitting next to the cute girl and I think she’s also the one who was with her earlier, look back to us and smiled.

“HI~ You’re Key and Minho, right?”,she suddenly asked with a big smile on his face.

“Uh yeah… How did you know?”, I asked but I mentally slapped myself on that question.

‘Of course she knows, you’re popular, remember?’

 “Uhm.. you’re quite popular here. By the way, I’m Park YeonMi.”, She giggled and offered her hand for a handshake.

I accepted it and smiled to her which made her blush.

“Hi YeonMi.”, I said.

She turned to Minho and they shook hands also.

“We’ll be classmates now.”, she said sweetly.

“Uh.. yeah… Uhm, Is she your friend?”, I asked, pointing to the cute girl.

“Ne~. She’s my bestfriend.”, she smiled then tapped the girl  and told her to introduce herself.

She slowly turned to us. I thought she would refuse to introduce herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key.”, I reached my hand to her.

She smiled and accepted my hand.
“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jin Yerin. Nice to meet you.”

“And I’m Choi Minho.”, Minho also offered a hand shake and she accepted it.

We talked for a bit and I realized that she’s really nice. She went back to reading her book.

“So.. Yerin is her name.”, I whispered to Minho.

“I bet Jonghyun hyung will die of envy when he find out about this.”, he giggled and we high fived to each other.

Then the teacher already entered the room and started the class.

----

We all decided to meet at our headquarters. It’s our private hangout place. I came with Minho when the classes had finished.

“HI everyone!”, I cheerfully greeted when I entered, followed by Minho.

I saw Jonghyun at the bar counter. He’s browsing on his laptop with a soda on his side but he looks so bored.

‘I know how to put you in mood’

 I smirked and looked at Minho. He also smirking and I know we have the same idea running on our minds. We went to him and sat on his both sides.

“How’s the first day of our Jjongie?”, I asked playfully.

He sighed. “What do you expect? Classes are so boring.”

“Aren’t you going to ask about our first day?”, I asked with a teasing voice.

“What’s the difference? We both go to the same school so I’m very sure it’s just the same as me.”, he glared and sip soda from the can.

“NO~. Actually, our day is very interesting, hyung. If you found out what happened, I’m sure you’ll wish to be our CLASSMATE.”, Minho said, emphasizing he’s last word.

Jonghyun just raised his eyebrow and look at us weirdly.

“Today, we actually met one of our classmates. SHE is really CUTE.”, I said.

He’s still raising his eyebrows but I think he’s having a hint on what we’re talking about.

“What’s going on here?”, Onew asked and sat with us.

Taemin also followed.

Me and Minho grinned

“JIN.YE.RIN”, I said, emphasizing every syllables.

They all looked confused, specially Jonghyun.

“We have a very CUTE, FOX-LIKE, classmate, named Jin Yerin.”, Minho said and grinned.

From being confused, Jonghyun expression changed and his eyes slowly widened.

“The Fox girl earlier?!?”, Jonghyun suddenly stood up and his eyes are seriously sparkling.

Minho and I grinned and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong READERS.  **PSHH. Can't let a chapter pass withoud A/N -__-"**

This fic is harder than I though. It's totally way way way way harder than my first fic. HUHU TT_TT

PLease continue reading :) KOMAWO!