6: His Offer. WTH?!?

My SLY Fox

 

--Yerin’s POV—

At last, I arrived home but I still feel very mad at that Jonghyun. His confidence, It’s above ‘monster level’, or even beyond ‘God-like’. With that confidence, he’s not a human anymore.

How dare he accuse me of being his fangirl and telling me to become one. NEVER. Not even if I’m drunk or hallucinating.

Night came and still I’m feeling very pissed. My supposedly ‘GOOD DAY’ just turned into a total mess.

“You conceited pig, Kim Jonghyun!”, I unconsciously yelled.

“Did I hear it right? You just called Jonghyun’s name?”, YeonMi suddenly popped out in the living room. She just arrived from her date.

“That conceited monster. Tell you boyfriend I hate him. He took you on a date at a wrong time, that’s why I got to talk to that Jonghyun.”

“You talked? Really? Then what happened?”, She excitedly asked and made us sit on the sofa.

I told her everything that happened but her reaction was the total opposite of mine.

She seemed to be pleased on what happened and she even laughed after I finished telling her.

“What’s funy about that?”, I glared at her.

“Nothing. I just found that cute. You two are cute.”, she giggled.

“We’re cute? DUH, wake up! There’s nothing cute about it.”, I pushed her on the other side of the sofa.

“Oh wait. Remember? I told you that your attitude is like a fox?”, she said wide eyes like she had discovered something great.

“Yes… And how is it related to our topic?”, I looked at her weirdly.

“Jonghyun’s friends told ud that his dream girl is a Fox-like girl, right?”

“And you’re telling me that I might be his dream girl? Capital N – O. NO, NEVER. And I’m sure he’s considering Fox-like appearance more than attitude.”, I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, well. Maybe. I don’t really know what does a fox-like appearance look like.”, she said.

YeonMi opened her bag and was about to take something but she stopped when I started sneezing non-stop.

“Hey! *ACHUU*. What’s in your bag? *ACHUU*”, I covered my nose but I’m still sneezing. My nose is already as red as apple and my eyes are already in tears.

“OH! I’m so sorry Yerin. I forgot you’re allergic to flowers. Jingyoung gave me flowers earlier and I was about to show it to you.”

“STAY AWAY! Throw those flowers *ACHUU* away. I’m going to die of sneezing.”, I yelled and immediately ran inside my room.

----

The next morning, my eyes are still a bit swollen and my nose is red because of the flowers last night.

“Look at what those flowers have done, YeonMi. I looked like a crying red nose reindeer.”, I whined as we walk on our way to school.

“I’m really sorry. I really forgot that allergy of yours.”, she smiled and hugged me cutely while walking.

We arrived at our building and got to the floor where our classroom is, when I remembered something.

“Wait.”, I stopped and held YeonMi’s hand to stop her too.

“Every morning, we see jonghyun outside our classroom. I don’t want another burden for today.”, I explained.

She chuckled. “Why are you so affected of his presence? Let’s just go.”, she pulled me and we walked.

I closed my eyes as we draw near. Nervously, I slowly opened my eyes to see if that guy is outside our classroom.

I almost jump in joy to see no one is standing there. No signs of Kim Jonghyun. I sighed in relief and walked properly.

I thought that today, I have a chance of having a good day but all those chances got crushed when we entered the classroom.

Jonghyun is there, inside our classroom, prettily sitting, with his legs crossed, talking to Minho and Key.

I felt boiling blood rushed all over me. After he showed me his super conceited side yesterday, how dare he come here and even sit on my chair.

I marched with fury to my seat. I stopped exactly in front of my desk and slammed my bag on top of it. Jonghyun looked up to me.

“Oh, hi Yerin.~”, he greeted cheerfully, unaffected of my firing eyes on him.

“Could you please get yourself off my seat?”, I said calmly but inside, I wanted to tear him into pieces.

He narrowed his eyes while staring at me. He suddenly stood up, held my chine and brought his face closer.

“Did you cry? What happened to your eyes and nose?”, he asked while inspecting my face.

I quickly yanked away his hand when I heard gasps from the people inside the classroom who witnessed what he did.

“None of your business. And why are you even here?”, I bumped him to move out of my way so I could seat on my chair.

“Chatting with Key and Minho before class starts…” he sat on my desk and faced me.

“…and checking my newest fangirl here.”, he grinned and winked at me.

I stood up and slammed the table with my hands.

“I’m no—“,

I was cut off when the bell suddenly rang. The students rushed to their seats. Jonghyun stood up from my desk and faced me.

“See you later.”, he waved his hands with a grin on his face.

I was about to answer back but suddenly, he turned around and walked away.

“Aishh…”, That’s all that came out from me when he finally left.

I’m feeling so frustrated that I can’t even talk. I dropped myself on the chair to sit.

“Are you okay, Yerin?”, Key asked worriedly.

I sighed to calm myself then smiled.

“I’m okay… But that guy, is he really that rude?”

“Yes, he’s really rude. But what he’s showing to you, it’s actually the nice side of him.”, Key chuckled.

“WHAT?!? You call that nice side?”, my voice raised on that question. My eyes widened.

Key chuckled again.
“Believe it or not, it’s he’s nice side. But I’m saying sorry for him because he’s bothering you a lot.”

“No, you don’t have to apologize for him. He should be the one apologizing for himself.”, I smiled.

“oh, by the way, what happened to your eyes and nose earlier? It’s kinda swollen and red.”

“Just my allergy.”, I explained briefly.

He nodded and that’s when the teacher came in and started the classes.

----

Since we have a long vacant time, we went to the school field to watch soccer training. It’s YeonMi’s request because she’s in her fangirl mode again and as a good friend A.K.A  ME, I’ll go with her.

Yeonmi would always squeal, scream and cheer while me, I’m just quietly watching because I’m not really interested on soccer, neither the players.

“Oh? Is that Minho? He’s a soccer player?”, I asked Yeonmi, pointing at a familiar man running with the other players.

“Yes. I though you know so I didn’t tell you that Minho is in the school soccer team and actually, he’s their ace player.”, she explained.

“Really? Woah, He’s good.” I nodded my head slowly, then a thought came to my mind.

‘If Minho is here… Maybe the—‘

I haven’t even finished my thought yet but I have already proven it right when I saw four guys going up the bench stairs and approaching us.

“Hi~”, Onew greeted when they finally came near.

Yeonmi and I greeted them back with a smile… but my smile immediately faded when Jonghyun sat beside me.

“Yerin~”, he called.

“You again?”, I irritably asked.

“I told you earlier, ‘see you later’, remember?”

I breathe in and out. ‘Endure it Yerin. Stay calm.’

I turned to him and looked at him blankly.

“Why do we have to see each other always? Why are you even here?”, I asked coldly.

“We’re here to watch Minho hyung’s training, noona.”, taemin answered, tyring to ease the obvious irritation on me.

“That’s right. By the way, have you accepted my offer?”, Jonghyun asked. He crossed his legs and looked at me.

I just raise my eyebrow at him with a questioning look.

He chuckled, “You know… ‘Becoming a fangirl’ offer. You’ll receive a special treatment, promise.”

My eyes widened ans I gave him an ‘Are-you-out-of-your-mind’ look.

“And what made you think that I wanted to be your fangirl? You’re insane.”, I exploded.

“Hyung… that’s a bit.. uhm… you’re making noona mad…”, Taemin interrupted, unsure on how to calm me and stop jonghyun.

But Jonghyun just ignored Taemin. He continue to look at me and based on his smile, he seemed to be enjoying the sight of me being angry.

“Wait. I just remembered, do you want us to pick you and Yeonmi up tomorrow? It’s weekend, remember?”, Jonghyun asked calmly.

“About that. Not anymore. I’m regretting that I agreed to that even though I know you’re also coming. I don’t wanna ruin my weekend so I won’t go anymore. Take Yeonmi with you if she wants to.”, I said directly on his face.

He chuckled and moved his index finger side to side, in front of me, making a ‘NO’ motion.

“Nu-uh~. You already agreed so no more taking back. Look at them.”, He pointed at the other boys.

I looked at them and they were all in their begging, cute, puppy eyes. Also Yeonmi.

“Noona. Please come with us tomorrow.”, Taemin begged.

“Come wth us. If the problem is Jonghyun, we won’t let him come.”, Key said.

“Yeah. We’ll tie him on his bed, gag his mouth and cover it with tape so he can’t scream for help then lock him in his room so he can’t follow.”, Onew added, panicking.

All the boys looked weirdly at him.

“What?”, he asked cluelessly. The others just shook their heads.

My whole system is getting mixed up. I can’t decide whether I should go or not. Looking at Jonghyun, it makes me wanna back out but when I look at these begging boys, plus Yeomi, it pokes a soft spot in me and makes me wanna go,

At the end, I ended up choosing the decision favored to many. I can’t let these nice boys down.

I sighed , “Okay, I’ll still come. Even though Jonghyun is coming too.”, I said almost like whispering.

They all jumped in joy and did a little victory dance.

“We’ll pic—“

I cut Jonghyun off.
“Shut up. I’ll come. PERIOD.”

I turned to the other boys to say goodbye and we already left.

 

--Jonghyun’s POV—

“Yah Jonghyun-ah. What were you thinking to piss Yerin that much.”, Onew hyung scolded me.

“I don’t know. I just wanted to talk to her and she’s pretty when she’s mad so…”, I said, my eyes are still on Yerin who’s walking away.

“You’re making her mad because that’s the only time she would talk to you and say a lot.”, Taemin said.

“You know, Jonghyun. You can’t continue this. You won’t get Yerin by making her pissed.”, Key said seriously.

“Uhm… I have my own ways?”, I answered but in an unsure tone.

“Do it right. We really wanted to be friends with Yerin and I already told you, the weekend hangout wasn’t planned for you, it’s for us so you better not screw it.”, Onew hyung said.

I just chose to remain silent because even me, I really don’t know what am I doing.

----

That night, I keep on stirring and tossing on my bed because I can’t sleep. I sat and rested my back on the headboard, together with my fox pillows.

Key is right, I can’t get Yerin with what I am doing now.

He truth is, I don’t really have a plan on how to start ‘OPERATION: Get Jin Yerin’. I’m just doing what my mind and body wants to do, and that’s talking and always being near to her.

I never experienced making a move for a girl because I’m not the one chasing them. It’s totally the other way around. Always, girls are the one who makes the move, all I needed to do is decide whether I like her or not, then it’s all set.

I grabbed a fox pillow and held it in front of me,

“Yah Jin Yerin. Why are you like this? What do you want me to do?”, I talked to the pillow like it was Yerin.

Maybe if I let her know that I like her, it will make everything easier. If she knows I like her, being near her and talking to her always will become more reasonable. I could do whatever I want by then.

I grinned. ‘You’re so great, Jonghyun.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ajsdbanbdkvjadnf vfsdjkbhsgb,sfgn    WAE SO FREAKING, DAMN y  hot  HANDSOME