Chptr 33: Entering College + New Character?

My SLY Fox

 

--Jonghyun's POV--

“We're almost done. This is so tiring.”, Onew hyung did a fistpump when we went out of the admission office.

I sighed really deep and leaned against the wall beside the entrance tiredly.

“It's more tiring for me. My appa made me come with him to all his business meeting this morning, then after that, without any rest, we came to this university and roam around, from building to building.”

Onew hyung just looked at me and chuckled at my very haggard and stressed image.

We came to the university to fix our college admission because in just a few days, we're going back to the 'study world' again and it's seriously stressing.

“Can't we go home yet, hyung?”, I asked.

“Not yet. We still have to wait for the last paper and the ID, then we can really go.”

I sighed again and sat on the nearby bench to wait, then Onew followed. We were both patiently waiting there until a girl came near.

“Uhm excuse me...”, she called our attention politely.

We both look at her who is standing shyly in front of us. She slightly bowed apologetically before talking again.

“Sorry to bother you but may I ask something?”

She was standing nearer to me than to Onew hyung so it was more likely that I was the who's being asked.

I'm too tired and stressed to talk to strangers by now and entertain questions so I just looked at her blankly then looked away, completely ignoring her. Yerin told me to be nice but I barely know this girl so... there... I don't care about her.

The girl bit her lip and lowered her head even more after being ignored by me, obviously embarrassed.

“Umm... Sure you could ask. What is it?”,Onew hyung responded to the girl, saving her from being completely ignored.

The face of the girl lightened a bit then she walked closer to Onew, showing a paper.

“Do you know where this building is? I have to go here but I can't find it. I'm new to this place.”

Onew tapped his chin while thinking then snapped his fingers after a while.
“Ah, that building! We went there a while ago. Go straight there, then turn left then it's first building you'll see.”, Onew pointed her the directions.

“Oh~ Thank you very much-- ahh...”, she paused, wondering what should she call him.

Onew hyung attentively offered his hand. “I'm Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew.”

The girl smiled and accepted hyung's hand for a handshake.

“I'm Goo Jisoo. Nice to meet you, Onew-ssi. Thanks you again.”

I was just looking at them blankly. As usual, Onew hyung is being very nice and friendly, and he had met a new friend again, but I don't care, I'm fine with just few people around me.

“Are you here for college admission too?”, Onew asked.

“Ne, I am. Oh, speaking of that, I have to go now because I need to fix my admission.”

“You want us to accompany you to where you are going? You said you're not familiar on this place yet.”, Onew hyung offered then glanced at me.

I squinted my eyes on him, showing my disapproval on his suggestion. I told him I'm tired and he still wants us to accompany that girl?

“Uhm no need. I think your friend there doesn't like the idea. Thanks for the offer.”, she threw a quick glance on me.

I just rolled my eyes and looked away, hoping that their chat will end soon, we can get our IDs already and we can already go home because I'm tired as ever and I miss Yerin already.

Onew and the girl greeted their goodbyes to each other and before she left, she looked at me first, with furrowed brows then glared away.

“What's that?”, Onew hyung asked when he sat with me again.

“What 'what's that'?”, I asked innocently.

“You just embarrassed the girl earlier. How could you ignore her, she's just asking for directions.”

“I'm too tired to entertain questions from strangers. AISHH.. Why are the IDs taking long?”

Onew hyung shook his head. “Aigoo. You still haven't learn from Yerin.”

“Oh. Speaking of Yerin. I should call her.”, I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Yerin's number.

“Ne?”, she answered after a few rings.

“Yerin-ah~ Where are you right now?”, I asked sweetly.

“Just at home. Why?”

“ Could you come at my house now ahead of me so I could see you when I got home. I'm sooooo tired.”, I explained, pouting.

I heard her chuckled. “How Am I supposed to get in if your not there?”

“I gave you my spare key, remember? Just use it. PLEASEEEE~”

She sighed. “Arasseo. I can't take your annoying aegyo anymore.”

“But it's working, isn't it?”

“Whatever. Just see you later. Bye.”

The call ended and I put my phone back in my pocket with a relived smile. Just talking to Yerin lessens my stress. When I turned to Onew hyung, I found him looking at me weirdly.

“Honestly, you're turning into another man when it comes to Yerin. Just a while ago, your a rude guy then you turned into a childish, aegyo-ish guy when you talked to her.”, Onew hyung said.

“It just comes out naturally.” I shrugged.

Not long after that, I heard our name being called back in the admission office, meaning we could already get what we're waiting for and leave, finally.

 

--Yerin's POV--

After I got a call from Jonghyun, I hurriedly fixed myself and went to his house since I have nothing to do. I seriously can't decline his request because of his overly cute begging. Seeing him very manly and a prim guy, I really have no idea where all those aegyo are coming from.

When I got to his house, I immediately went to the kitchen to prepare food for him. He said he's tired and I'm sure he is because he's out all day.

I opened the refrigerator and just stood in front of it to stare at the contents and look at what ingredients is available. There are a lot there and I can't decide what to make so I was standing there for about five minutes already.

“Don't you know that you're wasting electricity?”

I flinched when somebody from behind me closed the door of the refrigerator then a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waste.

“Why are you staring at my fridge?”, he asked as he cuddles me from behind.

I turned around to face him. “I'm supposed to cook you food but I can't decide what ingredients should I take.”

“Really? You're going to cook for me?”, he asked happily.

“Yeah.You're out all day and you said your tired.”

He suddenly pouted and rested his head on my shoulder and leaned his body on me.
“Yes... I'm really tired. All I did the whole day is to wander around, with my father then with Onew hyung.”, he complained, whining.

I believe that he's tired. He looks really exhausted right now, but still looks as good as ever. I know he needs rest.

“Go and take a nap first so you could rest. I'll prepare your food for the mean time.”, I commanded, pushing him away.

He strongly shook his head. “No. I'll just stay with you.”

“C'mmon Jonghyun, have some rest. Even for an hour, while I cook.”

I tried my best to pull him to his room even though he's refusing and struggling. I pushed him to sit on his bed.

“Don't be like a kid Jjong. Rest for a few minutes.”, I commanded once again.

“I said no. What if because I'm too tired, I'll fall into a deep sleep and I'll already wake up the next morning. I won't even talk to you for today and won't even drive you home.”, he explained pouting.

I smiled on his cute reason and explanation. I sighed as I try to push him to lay on his bed.

“Okay. I'll promise to wake you up after an hour, maybe. So don't be stubborn, lay down and take a nap.”, I instructed slowly as if I'm talking to a three year old kid.

Fortunately, he complied and laid down but when I was about to stood back away from the bed again, he didn't let go of my arm.

“I'll take a nap but you stare here with me.”

“How can I cook if I'm going to stay here with you? I already promise to wake you up so, right?”, I tried to pull my arm but he's really not letting it go.

“Stay with me Yerin-ahhhh~”, he whined, giving me the best of his puppy eyes.

“I have to cook.”, I refused briefly but that didn't made him let go.

He just made his puppy eyes work cuter and in a more begging way. I wanted to look away because I know, anytime, I won't be able to continue refusing... and that's what happened.

I just sighed and scratched my head. “How many times shall I tell you that those puppy eyes doesn't suit you.”

He flashed a victorious smile, knowing that he won again on our 'insisting battle'. When I was about to sit on the bed, he rolled and faced the other side of the bed, hugging my arm that he was still holding, causing me to fall down on him, my head on his shoulder. So I was basically hugging him from behind while he's lying down.

“Now I can take a nap.”, he closed his eyes, still tightly hugging my arm.

“You're the naughtiest and most stubborn guy ever. I swear.”, I rested my chin on the crook of his neck.

“Whatever...”, he muttered sleepily.

A peaceful and calming silence came after. I can feel his body slowly relaxing, indicating that he's slowly falling asleep.

“Yerin...”, he called in a faint voice.

“hmmm?”

“Don't go while I'm sleeping okay? And don't forget to wake me up after an hour.”, he spoke in a very soft and sleepy voice, trailing off.
“I won't, don't worry...”, I hugged him tighter and have my lips landed on his cheeks, to give him a kiss, and just let it stay there.

Though he's annoying at times, he's stubborn and sometimes irritates me... even he's occasionally selfish, and pushes what he wants... he's still the sweetest guy ever, with all these skinships and sweet gestures, and I'm loving it.

“I love you...”, I whispered beneath his cheeks.

I heard a small giggle from and I saw the corner of his lips twitched a bit then his face completely relaxed as he completely fell into a sleep.

---------

I was watching TV after I finished cooking. An hour had passed but I'm still not waking Jonghyun up because when I saw him, he's peacefully sleeping and I feel like having no heart if I broke his slumber.

Suddenly, a sleepy guy walked in the living room, ruffling his hair with his hand causing it to look more messy, and mouth widely open because he's yawning.

“Hey you promised to wake me up after an hour.”, he squinted his eyes on me as he join me on the couch.

“At least your awake now.”, I chuckled and fix his hair.

“Pff. You didn't do your promise.”, he made a face.

I just chuckled again and pulled his hand to make him stood up. “Let's have dinner now. I'm done cooking.”

But he did not stand and pulled me back to sit instead.

“Let's talk first.”, he said.

I raised an eyebrow. “About?”

He stared at me for a few seconds then sighed.
“I think we should talk about the arrangements now... Remember appa told us to plan about the adjustments and our schedules?”

I nodded. “Okay. But you said that's too stressing for you.”

“Yes but I think it's time to talk about that now. When we fixed our admission earlier, that's when the fact that I'm going to a different school now, and classes will soon start again, all sank to me.”

“Okay. So what now? State your rules now because I know you made a long list of it.”

He made a face first before starting. “Listen. The first one, the most important and main rule, STAY AWAY FROM BOYS.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Am I someone who hang out a lot with boys, flirts with boys and comes close to them?”

“Ahem, no? Uhm... you just hang around with Sehun a lot to the point that sometimes he walks you home, and sometimes you eat together and you study together. Those things...”, he said sarcastically.

“So it's all about Sehun, AGAIN. For the 100th time, it's him again. I don't really understand why you're not good to him though he's my friend.”

He just rolled his eyes and looked up at the ceiling, ignoring what I have said.

I scratched my head. “Aishhh, how childish. Sehun is my friend so you don't have to worry. As for other guys, you know I'm not the one who gets close to some random someone, specially to guys... And don't you think I am the one who should worry because you're the one who's going to enter to a new school and meet a lot of new people?”

“Then why aren't you telling me to stay away from girls?”, he crossed his arms.

I cupped his cheeks and crumpled it with my hands. 
“It's because I know you're not nice enough to be friends with new people there, specially girls. Unless I have a reason to worry. Is there?”, I squinted my eyes suspiciously.

“If course there's none!”, he answered immediately.

“Good. All I am asking you is to be nicer this time. Be approachable and friendly 'cause you're in a new environment now. AND, remember this, don't be rude to girls. Understood?”

He laughed. “That's the exact opposite a normal girlfriend would say but because it came from you, I'll try my hardest to do it.”

“Anymore rules to say?”, I asked.

He stood up and pulled me up to. “There a whole lot more but let's talk it over dinner. I'm hungry.”

I stood up with him and as we walk to the kitchen, he hugged my neck, leaning his weight on me as we walk.

“Jonghyun's unending skinship.”, I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote :) Click on the arrow beside the title on the forword page.  (My hyperlink is not working) 
You're just going to vote, don't worry. ^-^

MY JJONG FEEEELLLZZZZ. <3 OHHEMMGEEE. This white-haired dinosaur. o_____o