37: Meet My Girlfriend

My SLY Fox

 

--Yerin's POV--

“AAHHHH!”

An ear piercing sound woke me up from my very peaceful and relaxing slumber. I immediately got up and sat on my bed to figure out what could that sound be and I figured out that it was a scream from Yeonmi, who is standing at my room door.

“Yah Yeonmi! Why are you screaming early this morning?”, I pulled my hair frustratedly and glared at her.

“Promise, I didn't see anything.”, she said like in panic and had her eyes exaggeratedly covered by her hands.

“What?”, I asked her in confussion, with crumpled face.

She didn't answered and remained covering her eyes. I, wanting to find out what is she talking about, looked around and the moment I looked at the other side of the bed, Jonghyun sat up while stretching his arms.

“What with the noise this early?”, he said yawning and messing his hair sleepily.

My eyes widened out of shock but I refrained myself from screaming.

“YAH KIM JONGHYUN! What are you doing here?!”, I asked him in horror as I slap his arm.

Yeonmi interrupted him before he can even answer.

“Uhm guys wait. Promise I really didn't see anything. I just came here to tell Yerin that I'll be going somewhere today. IreallyDidn'tSeeAnything.OkayBye.”, she said conitnuously, without even breathing then quickly went out and slammed the door closed.

I heard Jonghyun chuckled so I turned and glared at him.

“Why are you laughing? And why are you even here? What are you doing here?”

He breath in and out, trying to hold his laughter. “I think I got too sleepy last night and I didn't notice that I have fallen asleep here.”

“That's what I'm telling you last night. Why didn't you go home? Now, what am I going to do? Yeonmi saw us here. She might be thinking something...”, I trailed off and bowed my head, trying to hide my burning cheeks.

“So what if she's thinking something? She already said she saw nothing.”, he laughed once again, making me feel more uneasy.

A thought of possibility came into my mind. Though it'd be really strange and awkward to ask this to him, I need to be sure. I slowly looked at him and gave him a suspicious look.

“H-hey... By any chance... I mean... Nothing happened, right?”, I stuttered.

He laughed harder and when I looked at him, he smirked.

“So that means you can't remember anything?”

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. “S-seriously?”

He just tilted his head and propped his arms backwards on the bed to support his weight.

I felt my cheeks even got warmer... or hotter, like it was going to fire up anytime. I can't say a thing and just wanted to vanish anytime. I quickly laid back to bed and covered myself with my blanket.

I heard Jonghyun laughed even more. After a while, I felt him crawled near me then hugged me over my cover.

“Yerin-ah~”, He called softly.

“Go away!”, I yelled, on the verge of crying.

He chuckled. “Yah, are you crying? I'm just joking. You slept ahead of me last night and I didn't noticed it was very already very late and I have already fallen asleep here. Then I woke up because of Yeonmi's scream.”

I didn't respond and just felt if he's telling the truth.

“Yeobo. C'mmon, I'm really just kidding.”, he cuddled me.

“Are you sure?”, I peeked a bit outside my cover.

“Very sure.”

I pushed Jonghyun away, sat up and completely removed the covers on me.

“Are you really sure?”, I asked with narrow eyes.

“I said I'm sure.”, he chuckled and smirked. “Unless....”, he hung his sentence and wriggled his eyebrow.

I frowned and threw pillow exactly on his face. “You behave Kim Jonghyun.”

“I am behave.”, he stood up and pulled me up too.

“You better have some morning shower then we'll eat breakfast.”, he led me to the bathroom and pushed me in.

“Fix the bed.”, I commanded and as I was about to close the bathroom door, he stopped it with his arm and peeked his head in.

“I forgot... Good morning.”, he smiled sweetly and pouted his lips, asking for something.

I can't help myself from smiling. I leaned forward and pecked his pouted lips.

“Morning.”

He flashed a satisfied smiled at me before he shut the door. I can't cut the smile even I have started fixing myself.

'If mornings are always like this...'

-------------

I walked out of my room as long as I finished dressing up. I heard noises from the kitchen and got surprised to see Jonghyun there, wearing an apron and busily doing his works. I came near he kitchen counter and leaned forward to watch him.

“You can cook?”, I asked.

“Pff. Of course. I live alone. Who do you supposed to cook for me?”, he answered while transferring the kimchi fried rice that he had just finished cooking.

I just made an 'o' face while watching how he does his work well. Until he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“Got even more attracted that your boyfriend got something more than extremely good looks?”, he grinned.

I raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a 'duh' look then leered at him.

“You conceited guy. You planned this, didn't you?”

“Planned what?”, he asked innocently, even blinking his eyes.

“Everything. You planned to really bring your bags here so you could stay if you want to. Then you also planned to stay late last night and planned to sleep here.”, I stated all my speculations.

He still pretended to be innocent but when I squinted my eyes at him even more, he smiled sheepishly.

“I got caught.”

“Yes you got caught. Next time use an original tactic to make it less obvious.”, I stuck my tongue out before helping him arrange the plates of dishes he had prepared.

-----------

“Where are we going?”, I asked Jonghyun while he's driving to somewhere and I don't even know where we are heading to.

“Meeting someone.” he answered briefly.

“Again? You're always making me meet someone. Who is it this time?”, I twisted on my seat to face him.

“A new friend.”, he smiled at me then give his attention back to the road.

I gave him an unbelieving look. “New friend? Really?”

“Why would I lie? What do you think of me, an anti-social?”

“I didn't said that. But why do I have to meet your new friend?”

“We were talking and I have mentioned you. Then I agreed to let the two of you meet.”, then he loooked at me and pushed me a bit to make me sit properly and look forward instead of facing him.

“Sit properly. I can't concentrate.”, He patted my head, then continued driving.

After a few minutes of drive, we already got to a cafe and entered. I was expecting to see a good looking guy as his new friend but I was quite surprise that a pretty lady greeted us instead.

“I've been waiting since forever.”, she rolled her eyes then greeted Jonghyun with a light hug.

I eyed at them. 'Since when did Jonghyun learned to be this friendly to girls?'

They parted so I immediately calmed my face. Jonghyun came to my side and laid his arm over my shoulder.

“As promised, I brought my girlfriend. She's Yerin.”, Jonghyun introduced me.

I smiled hesitantly when I saw the girl's smile faded a bit while looking at me, scanning me starting from my head down to my toes. It made me feel uneasy but I still managed to keep cool and smile at her.

“I'm Goo Jisoo. It's nice to finally meet you.”, she finally smiled and offered her hand in front of me.

I reached for it and flash a nice smile too. “I'm Jin Yerin. Nice to meet you too.”

“Let's sit and order now so we could all start talking.”, she said and we all sat, I and Jonghyun together on the side of the table and her on the other side, across us.

I can't help but just keep low, listen and look at them as they happily talk about random things while we eat. Base on what I have observing, they're close to each other and seem to hang out a lot whenever they're at the university. I wander how or why they become friends, knowing that Jonghyun has a big attitude, specially towards girls.

“You should have joined that party after the camp trip. It's so fun. You should have seen one of our classmate really drunk and he's seriously funny.”, Jisoo told Jonghyun with a big laugh.

“There's a lot to see on that party for sure.”, Jonghyun laughed with her.

I secretly raised my eyebrow on their conversation.

'That not even funny but they keep on laughing. Pff.'

“Yerin.”, Jisoo suddenly called me.

“Yes?”

“Jonghyun is rude, isn't he?”, she asked then playfully glared at Jonghyun.

I didn't expect that question from her but I just smiled and answered.

“He is. Actually sometimes he's more than that.”

“Then why are you still with him?”, she asked again.

That's a more unexpected question. I refrained myself from furrowing my brows or raising it and just gave a smile on her question.

“I can give one hundred and one reason why is she still with me.”, Jonghyun answered instead, with a grin.

“No thanks. I don't need you reasons.”, she made a face then took a sip on her drink.

I'm starting to feel something heavy inside of me as the whole conversation goes on. I do feel irritated for some reason because they look so close, laughing at things I don't even know and talking about something that I don't have any idea what is it all about.

Being jealous, that's the word that Yeonmi and Jonghyun keeps telling me. I know I told them that I won't feel that if there's no reasonable reasons but now, I think I have something valid to hold on to. It's because I think there's really something to this girl that made Jonghyun feel ease at her and let her be close to him.

And one more thing, there's something in this Jisoo that brings uncomfort to me. Maybe the not-so-welcoming aura from her towards me, though she's smiling at me, the way she looks at me and talks to me, there's something not nice in that...

When we finished eating, they decided to end the meeting already, which is a relief for me. Jisoo walked us to our car to say goodbye.

“Are you sure you don't want to ride with us?”, Jonghyun asked Jisoo.

She shook her head. “I'm good, don't worry about me. Just drive safely.”

“Nice meeting you again Jisoo.”, I bowed politely to her. She just smiled and bowed a bit too.

“Bye. Go home safe too.”, Jonghyun told her. She stepped closer again to Jonghyun for a goodbye hug.

“See you at the university.”, she said and patted Jonghyun's shoulder before parting.

To avoid showing them my displeased look, I get in the car and just waited for Jonghyun to follow. I guess they're REALLY close, sharing that much skinship with each other.

When Jonghyun finally got in, I buckled my seatbelt, I faced him with serious face.

“You didn't told me your new friend is a girl.”

He looked at me innocently. “Really? Didn't I?”

I just gave him a poker face for response.

“I though I have mentioned it to you.”, he put on his seatbelt too and started driving.

“Let's just buy dinner and eat at my house.”, he suggested.

“Okay.”, I shortly replied , without looking at him and just had my eyes looking outside the car.

 

--Jonghyun's POV--

I placed the glass of water on the table and joined Yerin again on the dining table to continue eating dinner.

“You want water?”, I asked her.

She just shook her head, and continued eating silently. I have noticed that she's quiet now but I didn't pay much attention to that because she's not usually that talkative.

“So how's Jisoo?”, I tried to start a conversation.

“Nice.”, she answered briefly.

“She said she wanted to meet you, maybe she wants to be friends with you too.”

“Maybe.”, another short, meaningless answer again.

I eyed her as she eats, without even looking at me.

'What's with the one word treatment?'

She finished eating so I handed her a glass of water but instead of taking it, she reached for the other glass and that's where she drank. Then she stood up and brought her plate in the sink.

“Just stay a bit more. I'll drive you home later.”, I told her and also stood up to bring my plate on the sink after I finished eating.

“Okay.”

I furrowed my brows as I stood beside her in front of the sink. Though she's not that talkative, being this quiet and answering me like she has insufficient vocabulary to give me fine words, I can tell that this is not normal.

“Yerin.”, I called her but she just continued washing the dishes.

I had enough. I pulled her arm and made her face me. I had my arms pass through her sides and locked my hands on the edge of the sink, trapping her in front of me.

“Okay, what's the problem.”, I asked right in front her face.

She looked at me coldly. “None.”

“And you supposed that I'll believe that?”

“Then don't believe.”, she tried to pushed me away but I don't have any plans of letting her go until she told me what's her problem. I tightened my hold on the edge of the sink so she can't push me away.

“C'mmon Yerin, tell me the problem.”, I asked softly.

She sighed and turned her head to the side to look away.

“Since when did you learn to be too close to girls.”

I narrowed my eyes, confused on what she said. I tried to think and analyze it and when I did, I can't help but grin because of the answer I found.

“So... you're jealous. You're jealous, aren't you.”, I grinned even more, trying to make her face me.

“I am not.”, she hissed and looked away even more.

“Yes you are. Finally, you got jealous.”, I chuckled but it turned to be a hearty laugh eventually.

“Don't laugh.”, she commanded and glared at me so I held my mouth with a hand and the other free arm s around her waist so she can't still get away.

“You didn't told me that your new friend is a girl. And I thought you don't like being that close to girls but the way I see it, it's completely different.”, she started talking while her laser eyes are on me.

I chuckled at the great feeling I have right now and also, on how cute Yerin is when she's being jealous.

“Okay, it's all like this...I feel comfortable with her because I sometimes see your attitude on her and she was not like those fangirls on our school so it's easy to be with her. But I swear, we're just friends.”

“With all those skinship? Hugging each time you greet each other?”, her eyes fired more but it looks cute with the pout on her lips.

“So you're jealous about the skinship?”, I hugged her tight and burried my face on the crook of her neck. “That nothing compared to this skinship.”

She still remained silent and not moving so I squeezed her waist even more with my arms.

“Yerin, stop the silent treatment now.”

Few more seconds and she sighed and finally hung her arms around my neck.

“This is the reason why I want you to be jealous.”, I whispered to her.

“Why? More skinship?”, she chuckled.

“Yeah... A LOT more of skinship.”, I leaned forward to kiss her, never wanting to let her go anymore.

---------------

Jonghyun is so happy, LET'S PARTY!

Yerin finally adapted Jonghyun's possessiveness. 

Can you feel it guys?  Few chapter more... so please keep on reading.

THANK YOU:*

Please Read, Comment, Vote and Subscribe ^^