48: ENDING [Part 2]

My SLY Fox

 

Uhm excuse me ma'am. Sorry for the inconvenience but the whole first floor of this cafe was reserved for a special event. All regular costumers should be on the second floor.”, the waiter explained.

I looked around and some of the staffs were looking at me. I felt like sinking on my seat because of embarrassment.

Oh I'm very sorry. I don't know. Sorry to interrupt the event.”, I stood up and bowed to the waiter.

It's okay ma'am. Shall I lead you to the second floor?”

I smiled sheepishly. “No, it's okay. I can go, just serve the other costumers.”

I said then started walking, with my head bowed down because of the embarrassment from earlier.

'Pff. Jonghyun didn't even told me that I should go to the second floor. It's so embarrassing.'

As I started walking up to the stairs, the instrumental which was, weirdly, being played all the time, got accompanied with sweet voices. Those voices were familiar to me. I know I have heard it before and that thought bothered me until I finally got on the second floor and that moment, I already found out why those voices are familiar.

 

 

(Click to Listen: Your Name- SHINee)

~I’m entranced by your long, straight hair
I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this...~

 

Onew, Key, Taemin and Minho were lined up in front of me, with their microphones and singing beautifully and in perfect harmony. That's why the voices were familiar to me. I just stayed standing in front of them, enjoying their song, not even bothering to think why they are hear and why they are singing here.

 

~Sometimes when you’re sad
I don’t know your feelings
During then, I kiss you
I kiss your small hand
If it makes you feel better
I would do it several times...~

 

After that last line they sang, a different voice was heard and it wasn't from any of the four of them.

 

~Those red lips, those sweet red lips of yours
My heart flutters, I tremble more and more
Every time I see you
I want to have you
Shall we have a cup of tea together and talk?~

Jonghyun appeared on a side that suddenly lit up as he sings. The song got even better for my ears because he was the one singing it. He started walking to me, holding his microphone.

~I want to play a game
With you the whole day
Don’t you know my feelings?
There’s definitely only one today
I’m gonna whisper my love to you
Enough to make you happy
And completely surprised~

I smiled. “Yes. I'm completely surprised.”

He paused a bit to smile too and to give way to the instrumental.

~Our love won’t change into
The appearance of a fountain pen
I’ll definitely write your feelings down
Hold my my hand
I’m still falling in love with you...

Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess...~

The song continued but the other four boys were singing it softer.

“You sang again...”, I told him with a smile, though I my eyes are being cloudy and misty.

“Don't you remember? When we talked on the shore, I promised that I'll practice more and sing for you again.”, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheeks.

“You're unfamiliar with the song right?”, he whispered.

“Yes.”

“It's because it was the first time someone heard it aside from me and the boys. It was specially made to be heard just by you on this day.”

My eyes widened and I parted from Jonghyun's hug. “You...”

He proudly smiled. “Yes, I made it, for you, for today.”

I can't react because of the very overwhelming feeling from what I have discovered. Then a tear escaped from me. It's just the only reaction that I managed to give to him.

“Hey. Why are you crying?”, he wiped my tears with his hand and kissed my forehead.

“Remember my notebook and laptop? I'm hiding the notebook from you because the lyrics were written there, the plans and everything and on my laptop, I had the melody saved there so I'm not letting you see it because it'll just spoil my surprise. Then you're thinking something bad about me?”, he said.

“Sorry. I-I don't know.”, I mumbled.

We are interrupted by a cough from Onew.

“Uhm, sorry to disturb you guys but we're not needed here anymore.”, Onew said.

“And we're being pitiful here, just watching you two lovebirds.”, Key added.

“Yeah you could go. You're done here.”, Jonghyun said.

“Welcome~”, Minho said sarcastically.

I smiled at them. “Thank you oppas. You sang really great.”

“Thank you. At least noona knows how to express gratitude.”, Taemin said.

“You're staying for too long guys.”, Jonghyun said.

The boys rolled their eyes. They waved goodbye to me and started to walk down the stairs.

“YAH HYUNG! Don't forget our talent fee!”, Key yelled before they completely disappreared.

I chuckled as Jonghyun sighed. When he turned to me, an automatic smile flashed on his face.

“There's another one.”

“Huh?”, I asked.

He went to the player and played another song. Another unfamiliar instrumental. Then he took my hand and brought me to the center.

(Click to Listen: Baby Baby- Jonghyun)

~I don’t know the reason why I changed

I’ve been thinking for a long time

With many difficulties ahead

I seem to be changing quite a lot

There are too many things to say

Can you hear this song? Oh~

Thank you oh baby~

You’re so pretty oh~

There’s not a thing that can stop me

From looking at you

Only you I continuously see

Oh it’s for real~ ooh baby~

 

Tears streamed down my face again, but this time I wiped it myself and smiled wide at him.

You made it too?”, I asked.

Yes. But it's short because it's not yet finished.”

It's fine. One song is enough. You won't be making an album.”, I chuckled.

He cupped my face and looked straightly on my eyes.

Happy 1st anniversary. We're already one year together but it seems like everything just started yesterday....”

I felt too happy that I felt the need of being close to him so I pulled him closer and hugged him tight. He hugged me tighter in return and rested his head on my shoulder.

I know I have already told this a million times but I'm going to say it again... Never leave me Yerin. For any reason, never ever consider leaving me. I already experienced it and I have proven that it's so hard. We already been through a lot, specially me, when I was still chasing you around and you keep on driving me away and ignoring me. I didn't gave up then, so I hope you won't gave up to, even sometimes I'm being a bit stubborn and hard to deal with.”

I'm going to repeat this answer again. I won't do it again, I'll never leave you unless you want me to....Though you're the rudest and most stubborn man I know, I'll deal with it whole-heartedly because that's what makes you the Kim Jonghyun that I loved...and happy anniversary. You did a lot for me again.”

He faced me, kissed my forehead, my cheeks and finally, a sweet kiss on my lips. It added another intense feeling to me again that I'm almost drowning with overwhelming emotions right now. I felt him smiled between the kiss before we parted.

I love you.”

I love you so, so, so, so much.”

He smirked. “Are you feeling guilty that you almost forgot about today that's why your telling me that you love me SOOOOOOO much?”

Yah! I didn't forget... it just.... just slipped out of my mind... “, I trailed off, feeling guilty.

Silly.”, He chuckled and pinched my nose.

You know... if I'll write song on every anniversary we will celebrate having you as my girlfriend...”, he looked up to the ceiling like silently counting then he looked back to me.

I don't think I can make an album.”, he said.

I furrowed my brow. “Why?”

Is there an album with only four songs or less?”

I squinted my eyes and hit his chest.

So it means we will just be together for 4 years or less? I though you don't want to leave me?”, I ranted.

He chuckled and held my hand. “Well, I said songs for every anniversary having you as my girlfriend. After that four songs, I think I'll be needing to compile new set of songs... having you as Mrs. Kim.”

I got stoned on what he said. Hearing the word Mrs. Kim makes my heart want to jump out of my chest. I just stood there, looking at him, and completely dazed.

He laughed at my reaction and ruffled my hair which woke me up from my short trance.

Why?”, he asked, leaning forward to me while laughing.

I blinked a few times. “N-nothing.... I... It's just....”

I didn't managed to finish my sentence anymore when Jonghyun smiled, or rather smirked, right in front of my face.

I mean it.”

He said which made me melt more as he hug me. I might got dazed when he told me that but my mind already recorded that and I'm sure, I'll be more than willing to count those songs that'll be coming, until we reached the fourth song...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS WHERE 'MY SLY FOX' ENDS.

My dear readers, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for reading my fanfic until the end. This is my second fanfic and thank you for those who read both my fics. It took long before I finished this story because school is getting busier than ever. I think I'll be having a hiatus on writing until I got enough time and a fresh new idea.

THANK YOU AGAIN~

Oh and CAN I ASK FOR YOUR HELP? I need videos/clips for making a short video for this story. If you found video clips that I can use, please message me/comment here the link. THANKS.

If you haven't read my other fanfic, feel free to check it out. >>SHINEE GIRL<<

PLEASE VOTE. ANNYEONG~!