25: My Babies and My Babe ^-^

My SLY Fox

--Jonghyun’s POV—

As soon as we got in my house, I tiredly sat on the couch and buried my face in my hands.

“Hyung? Are you okay?”, Taemin asked.

I ignored his question and rested my head on the backrest. I’m feeling tired, physically and emotionally and regret is all over me.

“It’s all my fault. I should have not done it.”, I closed my eyes tightly out of frustration.

“You didn’t know that she’s allergic to flowers. We all don’t know about it so don’t blame yourself.”, Onew hyung tapped my shoulders.

“That’s where I am wrong. I didn’t even know that she’s allergic to it. I should have asked around first. Now she really hates me for that.”

“Let her cool down first then you talk to her and say your apologies.”, Minho suggested.

“She doesn’t want to see me anymore. I think I should do what she wants…”, I massaged my forehead as I held back my tears from coming out.

“You’ll give up now? You have come this far then you’ll just give up?”, Key stood up with furrowed eyebrows.

“I can’t do anything…”

I just looked at him hopelessly. I know I have come very far and exerted too much effort on courting Yerin but I guess there’s really no chance. I hate it but I think I need to stop.

“Think about it. I thought you were serious on her.”, Onew hyung just kept on tapping my shoulder, trying to calm me.

“May I know this serious thing you are talking about?”

We all looked up to the person who just appeared in the leaving room. It’s SoDam noona. She came without even being noticed by us.

“What are you doing here noona?”, I asked her.

“I just felt that my little brother needs help so I visited. And I guess I’m right.”

Onew hyung stood up to give his spot to noona. Then noona sat beside me with a worried look.

“Okay. What happened?”, she asked.

I didn’t answer and just buried my face on a throw pillow.

“Uhm I guess we should leave now so you two could talk.”, Key said and stood up, followed by the others.

“Okay. Thanks for taking care of him.”

The living room got quiet when the boys left. Noona didn’t talk for seconds trying to make a peaceful atmosphere and to make me calm.

“Talk now Jonghyun. You’ll feel better if you do.”, she said in a gentle voice.

I sighed and removed the pillow on my face. I sat properly and faced her.

“I’m courting someone… and she doesn’t like me.”, I started with a very low and weak voice.

“Wait. So it’s all about a girl? And you’re COURTING her? That’s new…”, she looked amazed.

“I know right. It’s my first time doing this.”, I sighed.

“These means you’re really serious on her. May I know who is she?”, noona asked with a smile.

“Yerin… You already met her, remember?”

She paused for a while and massaged her chin while digging Yerin in his memory. Then her face suddenly brightened.

“Ohhh~ Yes, I remember her. The pretty girl who took care of you when you got injured. She’s nice, I like her. You have a good taste.”, she giggled.

“I know right.”, I managed to smile even though I’m not feeling good.

Her smile suddenly faded and she pouted. “No wonder you’re having a hard time. She’s nice… and you’re not.”

“Eeeeee…”, I whined and glared at her.

She just chuckled and tapped my cheeks. “Just kidding. Go on, tell me.”

I started telling her everything from how I met and, how she caught my attention until the failed surprise I did.

“If it was other girl, she’ll die because of happiness. The flowers, doing it in public and the effort, it’s great. Good job for a first timer.”, she put her thumbs up and smiled.

I just sighed. “That’s the problem. She’s not like other girls.”

“Aww~. My poor brother having a hard time.”, she tapped my head. “But it’s your fault. You made her have a bad impression of you.”

“I know that. She said she doesn’t like my attitude.”

“About your attitude, it’s really not good sometimes. Why not try changing it, even a bit?”

“She said something like that also but I don’t think it’s the best thing to do. Accepting me would be better, right?”

She nodded. “Yeah. You have a point there. But… listen to me.”, he held my shoulder and made me face her.

“You won’t actually change everything on you. Just a bit, to make yourself acceptable to others, especially to her. Let’s just say that you’re going to make some little adjustments on you. If that little change didn’t satisfy her and she still wants more, then it’s the time to think twice: Does she really worth your love and effort?”

I just looked at her. Her advice does make sense and I think it would work. Why didn’t I talk to noona before? I could have fixed this earlier.

I smiled and hugged her. “Thanks noona…”

She smiled and hugged me back. “Welcome little bro. What are you planning to do now?”

I parted from her and looked at her with determination in my eyes.
“I want to give it another try… One last try and if this won’t work, I guess it’s the time to give up.”

“That’s right. You have my support. Just promise me one thing...”, she said.

“What?”

“If you succeeded, let me meet her. Bring her to me so that I could warn her how much headache she might experience being with you.”, she chuckled.

“I won’t let her meet you then…”, I chuckled to but I received a hit from her.

 

--Yerin’s POV—

“Yeonmi… it’s been two days, still no Jonghyun. Onew oppa said that he’s not even attending classes for two days.”, I told Yeonmi after our last class ended and we’re about to walk out the room.

“You told him not to show up, remember?”

“But that’s just because… aishhh.. How are we going to fix this?, I sighed.

When we got out, Key and Minho came to us.

“Hey. Going home now?”, Minho asked.

I nodded but with a sad looking face.

“Is that look still about what happened two days ago? Are you still mad to Jonghyun hyung?”, Minho asked.

I shook my head. “Not anymore. But I guess he really got offended on what I told him.”

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fixed soon. You both just need time.”, Key smiled.

I just nodded and forced to flash a smile too.

“Oh Yeonmi. Where going to go somewhere, remember?”, Key suddenly blurted.

“Yeah, right. Yerin, I’m going to come to come with key and Minho today so I can’t go home with you/ Sorry.”, Yeonmi said.

“Where are you going?”, I asked curiously.

“Just somewhere. Sorry to take Yeonmi away from you today.”, Minho said.

“It’s okay… Hayyyy~. I’m going to be alone at home.”, I sighed.

“No. You won’t—I mean, I’m going to go back soon. So just stay there, okay?”

I looked at her weirdly. There’s something strange but I just ignored it and went home alone.

When I got in front of the house and was about to insert the key to open the door, I noticed that it is already unlocked.

‘Huh? I’m sure I didn’t forget to lock this before we left… Could there be any intruder here?’

I slowly and carefully pushed the door and walked in silently to check the house. I looked around and everything seemed normal. I was about to go upstairs when eyes noticed something in the living room. I walked slowly and when I finally got there, I was amazed to see our living room filled with balloons.

There were balloons everywhere, on the floor, on the couches, even on the ceiling. I walked around, touching the colorful balloons.

“You’re here already…”, I flinched when I heard a familiar voice.

I quickly look around and Jonghyun suddenly popped out from the big bunch of balloon. I haven’t noticed him earlier because he’s being covered by the balloons.

“Jonghyun…”, I mumbled when he started walking towards me.

I serioudly wanted to run and throw myself to him. I haven’t seen him these past days and this guy… I can freely say… I missed him.

“Sorry for intruding your house but I swear I got permission… from Yeonmi.”, he said when he stopped in front of me.

So this why Yeonmi and the boys were acting strange earlier and they left me all of a sudden. They knew about this. But I don’t care anymore if they hid it from me, I’m not mad. I’m too happy right now to think of being mad.

“Wh-what is this a-again?”, I asked, stuttering.

He smiled. “This is the version 2 of my failed surprise. But first I wanted to say sorry. Believe me, I didn’t mean to bring harm to you. I just wanted to surprise you but things didn’t work fine. So please forgive me.”

“But I—“

“Shh. I’m still not done explaining. Today I’ll make things right because I already learned my lessons… Flowers aren’t allowed so I used balloons instead. You don’t like being exposed to too much people and you don’t want to catch to much attention so I did it in the most private place I know, your house.”

He held my hand and looked straightly on my eyes. His eyes just added more drowning feeling to me. Now, I can’t speak and don’t want to speak anymore, I just wanted to hold his hand and look at him.

He took a deep breath.
“About changing… I told you I can’t do it because I believe that you should accept me for who I am. Sorry for holding on to that idea for a long time but now, I already know the right thing to do… I’ll try to change, little by little, so I could be acceptable for you. That’s how much I love you…”

His last word made me gulp. He always tells me that he likes me and I didn’t imagine that hearing that he loves me would bring this intense feeling on me. Now, I wanted to cry because of happiness but I can’t. I’m filled with so many emotions that my body can’t react normally.

He let go of my hand and walked away for a while. He took two cute fox stuffed animal, one pink and the other one red, and he went back in front of me.

“These two are my new babies and they needed a mom… could you be? And to formally ask you… for the second time, I’m asking you… Will you be my girlfriend?”, he asked with a worried expression.

I know he’s afraid to hear rejection from me again, but he doesn’t have to worry anymore. I’m tired of saying no again and again.

I already wanted to answer his question but I can’t open my mouth. This whole plan of his plus hearing him say that he loves me, plus him, standing in front of me, it brought me to a very hypnotizing situation, almost like a dream, that I became afraid to move because everything might end.

It took long before I could finally manage to move. I bit my lower lip, gathering strength and words to answer his question but before I could talk, the anticipation in his eyes faded and replaced by a disappointment look. He bowed his head and stepped back.

“If you can’t answer me, I understand. Maybe it’s not that easy for you to accept me. Sorry if I have caused you a lot of headache…it won’t happen anymore.”, he bowed slightly as a goodbye and turned around.

I was afraid that I might lose him if I didn’t do anything so before he could walk away, I talked.

“So after asking me, you’re just going to leave like that?”, those were the words that came out from me.

He stopped from walking and turned to me. His expression was mixture of shock and confusion.

“Don’t you remember the ‘3 tries’ rule that you’re always telling me? In my count, this is just the second time you asked me.”, I said.

He froze on his spot while staring at me. I smiled at him and that made him come to his senses again. He smiled too and walked back to me. He put down the stuffed animals he was holding and he held my hand.

“Okay, for the third time. I’m asking you… will you be my girlfriend?”, he asked and I can see joy on his face.

“I thought I would never say this but I guess, you have some hypnotizing powers or it’s just when I bit you, I’m the one who got poisoned and it affected my brain. And maybe that’s why I’m going to say YES now.”, I smiled.

His eyes widened and his mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

“So you’re answer is YES? The answer is yes? Yes as in you’re now my girlfriend?”, he asked continuously and with a big smile.

“YES. To all those questions, yes. How many more times shall I say yes?”, I chuckled.

His mouth and eyes widened more. He started to jump in front of me like someone who has won the lottery. He kept on laughing very loud and shouting like an idiot.

He hugged me very tight after his self-congratulatory ceremony.

“Thank you Yerin… I promise I will be the best boyfriend. And about what I said, don’t worry I’ll do it. I’ll really change for you.”, he said.

I hugged him back, as tight as he’s hugging me.
“No. You don’t have to do that anymore. I said yes not because you told me you’re going to change. I already accepted you, everything in you and the very annoying Jonghyun, that’s the one who made me fell in love.”

“If that’s what you want. Everything you want me to do, I’ll do it.”, he hugged me tighter and buried his face on the crooked of my neck.

He didn’t let go even after a minute have passed already. Even his hug isn’t loosening. He’s holding me like he doesn’t want to let go anymore.

“Yerin…”, he whispered.

“Hmmm?”

“Yerin…”, he whispered again and repositioned his head on my shoulder.

“Ne?”, I answered louder.

“Yerin~”, he called again.

“What?”, I said in between chuckles.

“Why do you keep calling me?”, I asked.

He chuckled softly. “Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you’re real, that everything is real. I might be dreaming.”

“This is real and you’re not dreaming. You want proof?”, I asked.

“What proof?”, he chuckled.

I giggled and look at his shoulder which is just in front of my mouth. I bit it hard without any hesitation than made him let go from the hug and jump while holding his shoulder.

“See? You got hurt. You’re not dreaming.”, I laughed while he’s wailing out of pain.

He suddenly stopped jumping and smirked. In a swift move, he s his arms on my waist and pulled me closer.

“A sly fox needs some punishment.”, he said then smirked more.

He brought his lips on mine and started kissing me. Lightly at first as if he still has some hesitation and afraid to move farther but when I kissed him back, I felt him smile in between the kiss then he started to deepen it.

So this is how Jonghyun will punish me. This is the sweetest punishment one can ever receive. A punishment that I would like to experience always…

When he let go, he cupped my face and caressed my cheeks with his thumbs while staring at me.

“I love you, so much… I finally have you now after my long wait.”, he said.

I smiled, wanting to melt on his stare and his words.

“ I love you too… Sorry to make you wait that long.”, I smiled.

He smiled so wide and gave me a peck on the forehead. Then he hugged me tight again and started to dance me around.

“Finally! You’re my girlfriend now!”, he shouted and laughed.

“That happy?”, I chuckled.

“No. I’m happier than what you can see right now. I can’t express it all now so I’ll make you feel that as time goes by.”, he said.

He let go and picked the two cute fox up from the floor.

“Now I have my babies… and my babe.”, he smiled and handed me the pink fox.

I smiled and took it.

I didn’t imagine that doing things freely, according to my heart’s desire, will bring me so much happiness as I’m feeling right now. A happiness that I can’t explain.

I looked at him and smiled.

‘I have fallen in love with the rudest, most conceited and most selfish man I have ever met.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

weeeeee~! Finally, huh? huh? huh?

Jjong is SOOOO HAPPY. See? >>>

By the way, my dear readers can you help me? This story needs some votes *puppy eyes*. Vote for it by clicking THIS. JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA *90 degrees bow*

Before anything else, dear readers... THIS IS NOT YET THE END OF THE STORY.

*SIGH* So the announcement i'm talking about.. *another sigh* Me and this story... will be in a HIATUS.

Classes starts again and things will be very tight for me. Studies first, right? So i'm going to pause on writing here because, sadly, I'm not a multitasker. It's still indefinite on when will i write the next chapter again, but i think i still can work on it after maybe A WEEK. I'll try to find time. I'll try to post chapters every weekend. ^^

I REPEAT! THIS IS NOT THE ENDING CHAPTER YET. There will be more chapters of Yerin and Jonghyun so please wait for it. I promise to get charged with a lot of ideas and write it all down when i have time. 

SEE YAAAAA~ WAIT FOR MEEEEE~