Chapter 25: Amazing

This is War: A Story of Friendship, Betrayal and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where could they possibly be?" 

"They couldn't go off far with limited resources, it will be possible they are still in Seoul." 

He was about to ask something else when the three stooges, Sunggyu nicknames them, comes rushing in. 

"Anything?" 

"We have searched the place, sir. We found a teleportation pad but it's been completely destroyed."

"But," the middle one piped in. "We are asking someone else to run the last known coordinates punched in."

"Excellent." the Master said. "When will we know?" 

"In an hour or less. It's been badly damaged, sir." the shorter one responded. 

"Excellent." the hooded figure said once more a big smile on his face. "Soon, that gene will be ours." 

---

"We are at Busan?" Julia cried out, her eyes as big as saucers. She stopped walking and gawked at her boyfriend like he was crazy. It's been a few days since they made it official and she has regained most of her strength and is able to walk. Most of her scratches are now scars and the colour is slowly returning to her skin. 

The fact that she was alone with Myungsoo without the watchful eye of her brother was already a good day to start with. Sungjong and Dongwoo were busy thinking of strategy plans. She really need to thank Sungjong for being such a sweetheart for keeping Hoya away from her love life. 

"Why do you look so surprise?" he walked back towards her and laced his hand with hers. 

"But how in the world did we get from Seoul to here?" she asked as they began walking again. 

"Well, not wanting to boast or anything but your boyfriend," Myungsoo paused and flipped his hair like in those hair commercials which made Julia rolled her eyes at him but giggled anyway. "Invented a teleportation pad." 

"Wow." she said. "You actually build things?"

Myungsoo beamed at her. "Yup. Most of the weaponary. I modify them. Before the war, I helped build a lot of things for my siblings. I was the handyman of the house." he explained as they continued to stroll the run down underground gym of Busan University. "You can say," he stopped walking and went in front of her and she raised an eyebrow at him. "I am good with my hands... If you catch my drift." he wiggled his eyebrows at her and she laughed, her cheeks turning slightly pink from his innuendo. 

"Yah, you're such a ert." she swatted his chest while still laughing. 

"Hey! I wasn't implying anything. You're the erted one." he said giving an innocent look and poked her nose. She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away from him when he skipped towards her and s his arms around her waist. She stopped and he rested his head on her shoulders, nuzzling the crook of her neck. 

"But, we can always do that." he suggested and she laughed at how blunt his advances were. 

"Stop it." she said teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter