Chapter 6: Double Date

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naneun's P.O.V 

I was walking towards Myungsoo when he suddenly stood up and clenching his fingers.I called him and poked him but he didn't even respond to it. Then I followed his gaze then end up seeing two person ride the bus. I wasn't sure of who those people was, All i know is the girl is wearing a red top and shorts with a man wearing a cap but i didn't see their faces. 

"Are you alright Oppa?" I asked him

He was a bit taken back as he scared the nape of his neck and said " Ahh. What?"

"I asked if your alright. you seemed to be staring at something. What is it oppa?" I asked acting innocent. 

"Nothing" He said bluntly.

I let him pass with his excuse and not asking more. We just took our sit on the bench eating our ice cream with the awkward silence . I was just staring at the ground when he poked my shoulders.

"Want to go home already?" He asked. 

"Go Home? Isn't it too early to go home?" 

"Hmm. then where do you want to go princess?" He said smiling at me genuinely.

I was shock that was like the first time this month that he's not irritated with me or angry.

"Really? Y-you'll take me out?" I asked not sure of what to say. 

"Were already out after all. So where do you want to go?"  he smiled again. That Smile it makes melt. I was thinking as I stared at him and he 

Snapped in front of my face. 

"Princess, your Dozing off." 

"I was what?" I asked getting back to reality. 

"Nothing" He patted my had and stood up. "Shall we go to the amusement park then?" he asked and I just nodded in reply. 

Wow. this guy surely have the worst mood swings in the world. Seriously. A while ago he's unaproachable cause he seemed mad and now? what's with his jolly mood? But it's a good thing for me though.  My thoughts were interepted when he opened the car door for me and let me in. 

"Get in princess." He said with a wink. Is this A dream? Now he's being such a gentleman? if it's a dream Please don't wake me up.

"Thanks Oppa." I said smiling and getting in the car. 

After 15 minutes we arrive at the amusement park.

(this is how the park looked like)

 

We walked to different stalls looking at the kids play and laugh I turned to him and saw him smiling watching the kids play. After walking pass the stalls I accidentally bump into a girl and I fell and lost my balance. 

"Omoo. I am so so sorry" She apologized helping me up.

"Ani. it's alright" I answered not looking at her and dusting off my skirt. 

"Naneun?" The girl said and I turned my head to see the girl calling me. 

"Oh, Suzy Your here." I said giving her a friendly hug. 

"Ah yes." She smiled and I looked at the guy beside her. 

"Oh you'v got company, Is he your...." before I finish my sentence myungsoo coughed beside me and i looked at him.

"Oppa Are you okay?" I asked patting his back sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter