I am in the darkness without you.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's P.O.V

She finally dump me. She told me she loves him. I laughed and took a sip of my drink. How stupid of me for actually hoping and thinking we still have a chance right? I hope she'll be happy with him. "Long last to them!" I said out loud before taking down my drink in one shot. Not realizing my tears were streaming down my face.

"Are you alright?" A girl's voice suddenly was heard beside me I look at her and saw jiyeon. 

I laughed then look at her. "What kind of question is that? Ofcourse I am!" I laughed again while crying. 

She looked at me and patted my back. "That's fine myungsoo let it all out." she said. 

"Why is your bestfriend like that? Why does she love to hurt me?" Then I laughed again. "Oh I should rephrase that, Why do I love to hurt her? I've done it twice, I understand why she doesn't want to go back to me. Who would right?" 

She suddenly hit  my head. "Aww!" I groaned. 

"You're stupid Myungsoo." She said shaking her head. 

"I know." I softly said and she hit my head again. 

"You're stupid if you give up now and don't fight for her till the end." She said then stood up from her seat and left the bar, leaving me clueless of what she meant by that. 

My dear suzy, while you're shining there like the sun guiding my brother to pass through his situation I am here trapped in the darkness with you. Tell me how will I be able to survive without you? Then my surrounding started to black out. The last thing I saw was suzy's face calling my name. 

"Myungsoo?" 

"Suzy."

End of P.O.V

The next day myungsoo woke up holding his head and while looking around. He was tucked in his bed.

"I am at home?" He asked his self. "How did I..." Suddenly his mom burst into his room. 

"My dear myungsoo." She said then hugged him tight, she hugged her back. "What happened to my old myungsoo?" She asked while crying. "You were not like this before and I think I am the one to blame, I am so sorry sweet heart." She said.

Myungsoo didn't utter any word. He just let his mother talk. 

"Naeun took you home yesterday, she's worried about you, Call her." She said before placing a kiss on his forehead and leaving him.

It was naeun... not suzy.. He thought and let out a long sigh.

----

Suzy was in her room laying on her tummy comfortably browsing the net, she was watching some videos when ailee went inside her room.

"Suzy?" Ailee said as she entered the room. 

"Yes Unnie?" Suzy looked at her and sat up as she reached her bed.

"Are you alright?" ailee asked sitting beside her and patting her back.

Suzy just nodded and ailee hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter