Chapter 1: The Beginning

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"Hi. I am Kim Myungsoo, 21 years old. I am currently sitted at the middle of Kyung hee University's Garden......" I was typing on my laptop and making my blog when suddenly my eyes fell on the girl walking pass me. I was taken back by her beauty. she's tall, cream like skin color Golden Brown hair with her bangs and  a light make up, even if she doesn't even put one I  bet she'll look as perfect. My Admiration was disturbed when suddenly someone covered my eyes with her hands. by touching the hand. I already know who it belongs to. Her Soft skin and the cherry scent I am sure it's.....

"Naeun~" I said as i tried to take her hand off my eyes irritatedly.

"L Oppa!" she said as she sat down beside me and game me a quick hug. 

Ah yes, Naeun here is my Childhood friend. we've known each other since we were 7 years old. Her family and My Family were close friends. We always play on the backyard and usually my father will always bring us to the park or arcades and play with us. 

"Oppa! what were you looking at a while ago?" She asked me and she looked at the people passing by.

"Nothing. I was just looking around the place." I said faking a smile. 

"Hmm. Alright then oppa. Are you writing a blog again?" she asked me again and snatched the laptop from me. 

"Ah, yes" I said ignoring her.

Lately i've been making it a hobby to post what's happening in my life on a blog that doesn't really know who i am . all they know is my name age and where i am. As she finished reading my blog she handed me the laptop and stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter