Epilogue: Falling for My Girlfriend's Best friend.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cause you're My Destiny! Woohhooo" Suzy sang loudly while dancing to the beat of the song. 

"Can you shut up Honey?" His husband groaned. 

"No!" She hard headedly said then continued singing again. "Nal dugo doraseojima Bitgyeogajima pihaegajima you are my destiny" 

"Shut up babe! I want to hear how I sounded before." Myungsoo said a bit annoyed at his hard headed wife. 

"Aw. Yeobo, are you mad?" Suzy said poking his cheeks. 

"Don't Touch me Suzy Bae." He grumpily said.

Suzy just chuckled and poked him non stop. "Yah! Yeobo Stop... 1.2-" He was cut off by his son.

"Yah! Omma, Appa. Keep Quiet. You're so noisy." Myunji their 6 years old son said while covering his ears. 

"Aww isn't my little boy so cute." Suzy said then pinched his nose softly. 

Myungji pouted then said. "No! I am not cute, I am handsome like daddy." He said. 

Myungsoo chuckled and it was suzy's turn to pout. "You don't like to look like your mother?" She said. 

"Lucy looks like you mommy." Myungji said then pointed at his 4 year old sister Lucy. 

"I look like mama." She said. "Cutie." Then she laughed. 

"Aww my cute baby." Suzy smiled then poked her little angel. 

"And you don't like to look like daddy?" Myungsoo asked. 

"No." Lucy answered then sticked her tongue out. 

"Ouch." Myungsoo said mocking a hurtful face. 

"I look like you daddy!" Myungji proudly said. 

"That's my boy." He said then smiled. 

The Kim Family was on their way to their Bestfriend's Wedding, Naeun with her beloved husband to be Taemin. After 7 years of being together they decided to get married.

When they arrived at the Venue they saw JB and Jiyeon with their child Leo.

"Hi Myungji, Hi Lucy." Leo said then Waved at them. 

"Hi!" The siblings said in chorus.

"Omo, your children grew so beautiful." Jiyeon said then gave suzy a hug.

"Aw, Your son too. And I wonder when will he get his sibling." Suzy joked.

"Yah!" Jiyeon said

"Soon." JB said and winked at his wife.

 On their way inside there were reporters waiting and fans who's trying to enter the Venue. 

"I guess I know who's coming." Suzy said and all their gazes went to the 4 people entering the hallway. 

Ailee escorted by Taecyeon and at their back Tailing the two unstoppable suitors. Dongwoo and Ji Hoon.

Ailee walked straight to where suzy and the rest was standing and hugged her.

"I miss you my little sister."  She said.

"I miss you too Unnie." Suzy smiled. 

"Auntie/Aunt!" Lucy and Myungji said running towards her and  giving her a hug.

"Look at this two, you both are growing tall huh?" 

"Yes Aunt." Myungji said.

"Oppa!" Lucy said and hugged taecyeon.

"Hi cutie." Taecyeon said as he took lucy by his arms and carried her.

"I am getting jealous here. You call him Oppa and you call me ahjussi?" Dongwoo said pouting. Lucy just laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter