Chapter 15: Unexpected meeting.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's pretty right?" Suzy asked staring at the Sunset while her head was resting on Shin's shoulder.

 

"Indeed." Shin said. "But your prettier." He whispered good enough to be heard by him only. 

"What?" She asked looking at Shin.

"Nothing. I think we should get going." Shin said standing up.

"Yes I guess so." So she stood up and they started walking. 

On their way the two was having a chit chat and they kept on laughing when they noticed a couple fighthing. The boy was obviously frustrated. then they just ignored that and continued walking. They were about to go to where shin's car was parked when they bumped into someone. 

"Oh. What are you doing here?" Shin asked looking at the the guy  who's obviously shock seeing them. 

The Guy was wearing a mask. He was tall and has a brown hair. He's even with she was hiding her face just starring at the ground. 

"Ahh... Well Umm.." He wasn't Able to utter any words then Suzy suddenly exploded.

"Unnie! What are you doing here?" She said finally  turned her head. 

"Ah, Suzy-ah I didn't know it was you." Ailee said still looking at the floor. 

"Are you alright Unnie? Did you cry?" Suzy asked rushing over her sister and observing her. 

"Ah? Mwo? A-aniya. I didn't cry. What are you talking about?" She said faking a laugh. "Ah Suzy-ah, I still have a scheduled Photoshoot so I'll see in the house later, Arrachi?"

"Ah.. Nae. Arrasso Unnie. Take care. I'll see you later." Suzy anwered before waving her hand to her sister. 

Shin and the guy was talking when Suzy turned around. 

"Ah Suzy. This is Roh Jihoon. You Probably met him at the party." Shin said gesturing Jihoon. 

"Nae." Suzy bowed. "Nice to meet you again." She said. 

"Nice to meet you too." He said. "I think you guys are about to go. So see you again next time. I'll be going." He said before turning his heels around and walking off the road again. 

Suzy stared at the retreating figure of Jihoon. 

"I know something's wrong. And for sure that guy is the reason why Unnie's crying" Suzy thought to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter