Chapter 14: Sunset :3

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin's P.O.V.

It's been weeks since I first Drive her off to her house and now I can safely say we are Buddies. Yes Just Buddies. I don't really know if she's dating someone But I hope she's not. After classes I am to take her home again. 

So we are together in the car but non of us were speaking. She was just starring out the window in her deep thoughts. I wonder what she's thinking of right now. I just ignored it and focus on driving.

"Gosh It's so Silent I can't take it anymore." I thought as I stop the car on a nearby fast food. I looked at her and she just gave me a questioning look. 

"I think your Hungry. We should Grab some snacks." I said as I gave her a smile. 

She smiled back. FINALLY. "Sure. You sure do know how to read minds." She joked and we both chuckled as we get off my car.

We went inside Mcdonalds and I ushered her to sit while I go Order and she nodded. I went in the counter and the Girl was starring at me. I cleared my throat and caught her attention. 

"AH. May I take your order sir." She said Bathing her eyelashes. Gosh this girl is flirting with me. I just smirked and gave her my order. I looked at suzy who was just starring at the window. I hope she'll help me troll this lady over here. 

"You Eat a lot sir. Why order two meals?" She asked still trying to flirt me. And as if My prayers were heard Suzy came by my side and hooked her arms on mine.  I was shock but didn't show that instead I let her interact with the Girl.

"Cause he bought the other meal for HIS  GIRLFRIEND." She said Emphasizing the Word GIRLFRIEND. I smiled like a fool and look at her with amazement. I Hope it was real. 

"Oh I am sorry then." The girl said bowing her head and going somewhere inside. I look at suzy and she was smirking. 

"How's My acting Skil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter