Chapter 13: I am Happy For you two.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.O.V.

I was walking down the corridors as I pass by people would Look at me and Whisper with one another. Wondering Why? Well it's Because I was walking down on my way to the Cafeteria wearing My Helmet with A bouquet of rose in my back. 

As I stand Infront of the cafeteria's Door My heart started to race. This is the First Time I am going to do this to a girl. And what made me do this? I am not really sure about it. I took a deep breath before bursting inside. The Place suddenly became quiet as I entered and People were staring at me. I Ignored their Stares and to Some GLARES. Yeah. They were Glaring at me. 

"You can do this." I encouraged myself as I walk at the table near the Window. 

"Who are you?" Shin asked. 

I took of my Helmet and smirked at him. 

"It's Me Bro." I said still keeping my smirk. 

"Myungsoo? What are you doing here I thought you were sick?" He suddenly asked me looking weirded by my Sudden appearance 

As I look at him I saw Suzy at his Back not even sparing me a look instead she was looking at what I was holding. Ignoring Shin's Question I went to the other side of the table were Naeun sat I kneeled down to her and handed her the Bouquet. 

"Son Naeun. Will you be My Girlfriend?" I asked looking at the floor. "I hope she says yes." 

When She didn't Answer I looked at her straight in the eyes. Then She hugged me tight and looked at me.

"Yes Oppa. I would Be your Girlfriend." She said giggling. You can see the excitement in her. 

The Crowd then gave claps and Cheers for Us. I just hugged her again. She smiled and planted a kiss on my cheek.

End of P.O.V.

Suzy's P.O.V.

We were chatting and laughing all together. Well A day Without Myungsoo sure is Fun. No one would send me death glares or even Walk out on the table. Today We were Laughing and enjoying our break.I hope our days would always turn out this way. Then the Door Burst open. Revealing a guy in Helmet with a leather jacket. Or Not.

He went to our table and faced Shin. I was sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter