Chapter 31: Destiny

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

After I received the message from that anonymous sender, I wasn't able to concentrate the whole day.

Dad was even lecturing something to me, but my head was too clouded to hear what he was saying.

"And..." dad paused. "Are you listening to me Young Man?" he asked. 

"Yes dad." I lied. Geez how can I even consentrate with 

"As I was saying, Mr. Bae contacted me and..." he wasn't able to finish what he was supposed to say when I reacted. Did I hear it right?!

"WHAT?! amm can you repeat what you were saying?" I eargerly requested.

Dad gave me a questioning look but he just shrugged it off and continued to talk. "Mr. Bae gave me a contract to be one of his rising stars in his entertainment. I want to know if you're agreeing to it."

YES THIS IS MY CHANCE! I SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY! 

"YES! Yes dad I totally approve this." I answered excitedly.

"Wow. I didn't expect this. Before you were too mad with your mom when she escorted you to be a model." He said. 

"Well people change dad and I realize I'll have a better future." I sheepishly smiled.

"Alright son, get yourself ready we'll be having dinner in their house today I'll just make the call to confirm everything," Dad said before leaving me.

I almost jumped out of joy. I was too happy finally destiny's giving me a chance to make up everything with her. 

I quickly went to my wardrobe and looked for my clothes.

End of POV

Paparazzis welcomed him as he stepped his foot out of the airport. Photographers are in a run just to catch a good shoot of his face.

Yes. He's Back. after 1 and a half year of leaving Korea to try his luck in Hollywood he's finally back. He was only supposed to take over his father's business but he received a call from an agency about the offer which became a factor of him going to US. 

Taecyeon smiled as he looked around the view of korea. 

"Wow, How I miss the Air here in korea." He said as he took a deep breathe and smelled the breezing air of korea. 

"Are you sure it's only the air here you miss oppa?" she smirked. 

Hyeri. Taecyeon's Cousin. Suzy's Close friend in states. They were classmates on the first year of high school before she came back to korea. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter