Chapter 34: Arcade Date(part 2)

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their shopping the Kai, JB, Jiyeon and IU bid their farewell leaving Myungsoo and Suzy with Hyeri. Suzy who's getting bored dragged Hyeri to the arcade to play, Myungsoo left with no choice just followed them. A big frowning face is painted on his face.

"Yah, Zyzy. Look at him. He looks so sad." Hyeri shout whispered to suzy.

Suzy looked at him and saw his facial expression making her chuckle. "It's alright let him be like that for a while." Suzy answered and continued walking to the ticket booth.

After buying their tokens the two girls went straight to the Dance Machine and danced to their favorite song. They Finised 8 songs with all "S" Grades. (meaning highscore)

"Ommo Zyzy, I didn't know you're a great dancer." Hyeri complimented.

"I am not. I just know those dancesteps that's why." Suzy humblely said.

"Okay then. Where's the cute guy here?" Hyeri asked.

"Cute guy?" Suzy raised her eyebrow. "You have a crush on him don't you?" Suzy asked.

"Hmm.. Maybe?" Hyeri smirked. "Anyways just tell him I went home. I need to go now Zyzy. See you next time." She said then waved and walked away from her.

"Bye." Suzy waved back.

Then Someone covered her eyes.

"Yah! Take your hand off or you'll regret doing this." She warned.

"Alright alright I am sorry Babe." He whispered in her ears.

"Myungsoo?" She turned around and saw him bringing a bear with him.

"Tada!" He said.

Suzy stared at the bear he was holding.

"Ommoo is that rilakkuma Aiggoo~ It's so cute." She said smiling.

"Yes it is. And this is for you" He handed the bear to her.

Suzy looked at him and he smiled.

"Are you serious?" she asked

"Do I look like I am joking?" He smirked.

"Oh really? Hmm.. Are you sure this is for free?" Suzy smirked back and raised her eyebrow.

"Nope. Ofcourse not." Myungsoo smiled wickedly. Then he drag suzy with him.

"Aish! Yah! I knew you would never give me anything for free." Suzy said abit annoyed.

Just when I thought he's being sweet. She thought.

Myungsoo paused and looked at her closely making her unconfortable to breathe. They were just inches apart.

"Babe if you don't shut up. I'll make you." He smirked.

Suzy just gulped and myungsoo chuckled then poke her cheeks.

"There. I want you to win that other rilakkuma bear for me." He pointed at the other white bear.

"And if I don't win that?" Suzy asked looking at her target.

"You'll have to kiss me in the lips." He smiled evily.

"Aish. I'll win that you'll see." Suzy confidently said.

Then she played the game.

The game was to toss 3 rings in the lined up bottles on the alley.

She already had two rings on the bottle which makes her happy 

"Only one left make it sure it goes in the bottle." The one handling the stall reminded her.

"Let me help you with that." Myungsoo said going to suzy's back.

He grab suzy's other hand and guided the other hand to aim for the bottle. Suzy was not able to concentrate on what she's doing. She can feel the butterflies in her tummy go wild, her heart beating so fast and her hand suddenly becoming shakey.

"Just aim for the bottle or you'll have to kiss me." Myungsoo whispered in her ears making her come back to reality.

"Okay, One. Two. Three." The guy said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter