Everything Has Changed

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's POV

I walked away from him, Yes I did. I thought I won't be able to do it but I just did. He's so stupid. How can he believe what his ex is saying and not believe me? His Girlfriend. I guess he really did not trust me. Maybe they should get back together. I let out a deep breathe. 

Then the sudden thought of them getting back together made my tears fall from my eyes. Who am I kidding? I don't want them back, I love him too much to wish that. But I guess it's enough. We should have some time seperated from each other to think I guess? I screamed through my pillow in depression. 

I thought that when girls scream on their pillows on TV or cry so hard because of their boyfriends they were over reacting but I guess it's really true. The mixed emotions that I am feeling right know keeps hitting my heart so hard that I feel like breaking down. 

It's 10 in the evening and I feel like getting a fresh air outside. Since My sister and Dad is not yet home, No one would notice that I left late at night. So I quickly took my coat and headed outside, Silently walking through the main gate for me not to be noticed by the maids. After finally walking out the house I quickly ran. 

I continued running until I stop on the usual park I hang out on nearby. I catched my breath first before finally looking around the park. It was silent, there was no cars passing nor people walking around. You'll just see some bus stopping over then it would be gone after a minute. I sat on the bench as I reminisce some memories I had in this park. A park were we had alot of interactions. 

I was in a lost of imagining things that could have happened if we didn't end up being together. Then shin's face suddenly appeared to me. Our memories when I was with him, even thought we are not a couple back then, he made everything possible just for my happiness. He'd do this, and that even though it meant like risking his own life. He cared less about himself and cared for me too much. Maybe I should return the care he's giving me. Knowing that he's giving up with life is making me feel horrible. 

I stood up from my seat and walked to the bus that stopped. As I got in I stared at the floorings of the bus until something, or someone caught my attention. A knock on my window. I looked up as to who it is and instead of seeing a face I saw a hand drawing a smiley face on the fuggy window then taecyeon's face popped out. 

"Yah! Young man, Are you getting in the bus or not?" The driver suddenly shout at him. 

He just smiled at me then made his way in the bus. He sat beside me and looked at me. 

"I thought you were out of the country." I said.

"Well you thought wrong." He smiled at me. 

"Yah." I frowned even more. He's not helping. 

"I was kidding princess, I just arrived. Didn't you notice me? I've been following you out of your house until you stopped on the park. You got me running after me you know." He said poking my nose. Did he really follow me? Why didn't I notice?

"Maybe because I was lost on my thoughts." I said sighing. 

"Don't worry princess just let it all out and tell me okay?" He gave another of his comforting smile.

Then I began pouring my heart's content to him, How heartbreaking it is for me to do such thing and how confused I am as to what I should do next.

"You really love him don't you?" He asked me and I responded with a nod. "I won't tell you to go back to him that easily nor let go of him maybe all you need is time. and about shin.. Just do what your heart feels like doing don't do something you'd regret after." He said. 

I just let out a sigh and nod. He pulled me to his arms and made my head rest on his shoulder. I just felt comfortable being beside him right now. My ex. this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter