Chapter 28: Regret.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's POV 

Our foundation had a charity work for today. So we where in the park helping the Orphans enjoy and have fun for today, I was walking towards the table where we had our food stock incase the kids gets hungry. I was headed there when I saw a familiar guy sitting on the bench. He's in Deep thoughts. As I walk closer I clearly saw the person's face. It was Myungsoo. He looked like he just cried or something bothered him so without hesitating I walk towards him.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I got close to him but he didn't answer me. 

"If you need to talk to someone I am here." I said again. 

But He still ignored me. 

I took a deep breathe and looked at him then I started talking again.

"Look I know we aren't in good.."  

He stopped me from talking.

"I don't care if your here. Stop clinging around me. I don't need you okay!" He shouted at me drewing all attention on us.

I was shocked It was the first time a guy shouted at me like that. And the words he said it hit me like I was shot straight from the heart. I didn't know what to do so I started running away from him.

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was headed I just felt like I needed to run. Then I hit a hard bodied person. I looked up to him with a messed face I had. Luckily the guy was shin. He was looking at me with worry flustered on his face. 

"What happened to you?" He asked me. 

I didn't know how to answer him. I just burried my face in his chest and cried. I felt him hug me and walk me to a nearby bench. I cried my heart out with so much pain I felt. I needed to relase it. Shin was quiet he just stayed beside me comforting me as I pour sadness to him.

End of POV

Myungsoo was just watching Suzy as she cries on Shin's shoulder. Knowing He's the reason for her tears breaks his heart. He just runned away furiously. He ran towards his car. As he entered he right away started the engine and drived away. 

He was angry with His self. He didn't know how or what is he really feeling all he knows is that. He hated what he saw. He hated what he did.

He went to a bar to release all the stress he has. He decided to drink so his attention won't be focused on them.

-------

"I told you to stop following me around". Ailee complained but dongwoo still continued following her.

"Aish. You're dad's secretary not mine." she groaned.

"But Uncle said I should follow you around, And starting from today. I'll be your new ytary." He winked. 

"ytary?" Ailee scoofted. "You're not even y." she said.

Then Dongwoo pushed her on the and looked at her straight in the eyes. 

"Is this y enough for you?" He asked in his y voice.

"G-get a-way from me." Ailee shuttered. she can't take the closeness their in.

Then the door on her office flew open revealing Jihoon looking at them in complete shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter