Chapter 19: Unwanted Guest

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

I woke up finding myself in a Different bed that caused me to bolt up and look around. I saw Damon sleeping comfortable on top of a pillow down the bed. I just chuckeled at his cuteness. Then I remembered that I had a sleepover at Naeun's house.

"Aish Pabo Suzy why did you forget?" I facepalmed myself as I stood up and went straight to the washroom to freshen up.

A few minutes later I went out and saw Naeun at the Breakfast table with Shin and Myungsoo. 

"Good Morning" I greeted them.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty, I think you Over Slept." Shin said chuckling. 

"Mwo? Ahh yeah, I did oversleep." I shyly rub her neck and sat beside Naeun. 

"Did you have a comfortable night staying here?" Naeun asked looking at me.

"She wouldn't Over Sleep if she didn't" Myungsoo answered for me coldly. There goes he goes to the Bad Myungsoo I've Known. He's so BIPOLAR. Yesterday he's so Kind and Today back to being a jerk. I thought to myself letting up a deep sigh. 

Then I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that Naeun has been waving her hands infront of me. "Hello? Calling Bae Su Ji Back to earth." She joked. "Are you alright, You've Been spacing out." 

"Ah Mianhae, I was just thinking of My Schedule for today." I lied. 

"Yah! Suzy~ah! Don't Forget Our date later!" Shin happily said as I saw Myungsoo rolling his eyes.

Okay. Suzy Stop Looking at him. I said trying to calm myself with whatever weird feelings I am having.

"Ofcourse I won't!" I said winking at shin. 

Then we all started Eating our Breakfast talking about random stuff.

I asked Ailee Unnie to Pick me up from Naeun's house cause Dad was busy. What else is new? Well She said she'll be here after 25 minutes. She also Promised to Bring to me to her Set. Let me be Proud with My Sister. She's going to Shoot a Music Video and I am to watch her. 

I went back to the Guest room which I am Occupying and Changed to the Clothes that Naeun lend me. 

End of P.O.V.

Suzy and Naeun was in the living room watching ramdom shows that Pop out on the TV. Myungsoo and Shin already went home that left Suzy and Naeun alone. 

They were laughing at stories they both shared when they heard a girl Shout. 

"I am not here for you so Get out of My Way!" the girl said

"That's Tresspassing I can Sue you for that!" someone answered.

Suzy and Naeun rushed out of the House and found Ailee and Ji Hoon bickering. 

"If it Isn't the Early Love Birds Quarreling." Naeun Joked.

"Good Morning to you too." Jihoon said in a sarcastic way. "I was just making an UNWANTED GUEST go out of here." He said glaring at Ailee.

"Well Excuse me, if I knew you live here I wouldn't have agreed in Picking up My Sister." Ailee answered back as she crossed her arms on her chest.

The two girls were just watching them quarrel nonstop. Then the atmosphere be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter