Chapter 10: Dinner Time!

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin's P.O.V.

I was walking on the event hall  looking for myungsoo and Naeun. I was about to go out when someone Called my name out.

"Shin Oppa"  And by the Voice I am sure it's Naeun. 

"Oh Princess I was looking for you." I said and when I turned to look at her. I didn't know she's with Suzy 

I Froze out. I Stared at her from head to toe. "DAMN This Girl is Hot. She's so Beautiful in her White Dress with her hair lying on her shoulder. I could Imagine her on our Wedding" I chuckled at my own thought.

Naeun was saying something but i was busy Checking out on Suzy. Why thoughts are disturbed when Someone Waved a hand infront of my face.

"Oh, Amm. What?" I asked getting back to my senses and I turned to face Naeun.

"Your Spacing out." Naeun said.

"Ahh.. Yeah, Sorry I was just..." I was cut off by a voice that suddenly spoke.

"Done Cheking on my girl?" A male voice said and we all turned to his direction.

"Damn I hate being cut off." I thought as I gave him a bad look.

"Taecyeon. Don't Say such things to Shin." Suzy defended me. 

"And So? Do you care? Who are you anyway?" I angrily Spat out. 

And He Smirked at me. "Who Am I? Well I am Suzy's Boyfriend." 

Naeun and I was shocked and we gave Suzy and that Taecyeon guy a curious look.

"Is that true Suzy?" I turned to suzy suddenly loosing my confidence.

"Let's talk about this later." That's her only response and she pulled Taecyeon away from us Causing my heart to ache abit. 

End of P.O.V.

"What the hell was that Taecyeon?" Suzy shouted after bringing taecyeon out of the hall and into the parking lot.

"What? I was just protecting My Girl from a maniac" Taecyeon said.

"First of All Shin is not a Maniac he's my friend, And Second of all. Your Girl?" She paused shaking her head. "We're Way too Over Taecyeon" 

"I still haven't Accepted that Break up"

"Well I Did. Now Please, will you stop acting like I am your property!" Suzy angrily said and turned her back at him.

Taecyeon Hugged her tight. "I am so sorry Suzy I didn't mean to hurt you. I just can't get over you." He confessed.

Suzy turned around and looked at him. "I don't want to talk to you for now. So please leave me alone." she said taking taecyeon's hand off her and she walked back inside.

------

"Suzy-ah! Are you alright?" Naeun said as she sat beside suzy and looked at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter