Chapter 25: Accident

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Bro, did you know what happened with Your girlfriend and her bestfriend?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo.

"Huh? Why? what happened with them?" He asked weirdly. 

"They had a fight early this morning. Guess their friendship's over." woohyun chuckled and continued walking. 

While myungsoo stopped. He's shocked with the News woohyun said. They Fought? What did they fight about? I hope what I am thinking is wrong. Myungsoo said to himself. 

Woohyun stoppd walking when he notcied no one was following him. "Aren't you coming??" He asked. 

"Do you know where your girlfriend is?" Myungsoo asked him in return.

"Chorong? Hmm.. Last time she said she's on her way to gym with naeun." he answered.

"Thanks." and with that myungsoo ran going to the gym. where naeun would supposedly be.

 

In the Gym...

Naeun and Chorong was at the storage room hiding at the back of Packs of Boxes. 

"I can't believe you really did that. I mean if I were the one who had spilled drinks in my clothes I could have walk out and ran from the crowd." Chorong said chuckling at the memory of what naeun did.

"Well that would make me look like a loser. I bet if she's not Ailee's sister no one would even know her. She's just popular because of her family." Naeun said bitterly. 

"Hmm.. well I did hear rumors that her sister pursued the directors for suzy to get some projects." Chorong said thinking deeply. 

"Who knows?" Naeun said.

"Ahhh! I think it's--" Chorong was cut by naeun ordering her to keep quiet. 

"Shh.. Someone's coming." she whispered. 

Some students entered the room and they heard some talkings. 

"Why did you allow her to do that to you? You should have shown her some amazona powers of yours!" IU said angrily while helping Suzy bring the Pole they used for the High Jump.

"Amazona Powers? oh please IU stop with those silliness." Suzy chuckled. 

"She should be thankful I am not there or I have done something to her." Jiyeon said protectively.

"Naeun, What should we do? I think it's them." Chorong said panicking.

"Shut up! Don't panic we'll get out of here now before they found out were here." naeun whispered shout before she moved backwards and Hit the boxes causing it to colapse.

Then the next thing they heard was screams and Shouts.

"SUZY!" 

"Naeun let's get out of here." Chorong quickly pulled naeun who has frozen up on her place.

"Aren't we going to help them?" Naeun asked feeling guilty with what happened.

"And get all the Blame? NO!" Chorong ran as fast as she can bringing Naeun with her. 

"Suzy!" Oh my gosh Help her!" IU shouted.

Some heavy boxes fell on suzy and they accidentally dropped the pole they were bringing, which unfortunately landed on her hands. 

"OUCH. Don't move it! It hurts." suzy winced in pain. 

"What Happened?" Myungsoo suddenly appeared and the moment he saw suzy he rushed over her and helped her out.

"Ah.. it hurts.." Suzy groaned. her body trapped by the heavy boxes and her hands still being locked by the pole.

"Just hold still we'll help you." Myungsoo said trying to calm her. "Guys help me take this boxes out." 

"I'll take the pole out." IU said  and Jiyeon hurridly help myungsoo take off the boxes.

"Goodness Gracious What happened here?" Ms. Choi, their PE teacher appearing out of no where asked.

"Ma'am" They all said. 

"What happened here?" She asked and quickly went in to them to take suzy out. "Are you alright?" she asked suzy who was now freed from those monstorous traps like.

"Does she  look like she's alright?" Jiyeon asked sarcastically which earned her a glare from Ms. Choi

"Mr. Kim bring her to the clinic now" she said pointing on myungsoo. "And the two of you. come with me and give me an incident report." 

They all did what was asked for them to do. 

Myungsoo carried her in a bridal carry and brought her to the clinic.

"What happened to you?" He asked looking at suzy with concern. "Is it really a badluck day for you?" 

Suzy just chuckled before answering him, "Well you could say that. Today nothing went good. Fights. Then this incident. I wished I just took the offer dad was asking me." 

"Offer? What is it?" 

"Nothing. Just to visit him in the office cause he said that he misses his little princess." Suzy gigled and so did myungsoo

"Cute." 

He then layed suzy on the bed and talked with the nurse regarding the incident.

 

Meanwhile in the Girl's Washroom.

"I h-hope s-she's Fine. I didn't mean to. It was all an accident. I-I." Naeun shuttered. she was panicking she was walking from left to right.

"Will you stop walking like a lost puppy? You're making me dizzy" Chorong complained rubbing her face in dismay. "Look none of this is your fault nor mine. It was an accident. Okay? Think of it as a karma for her." 

"Seriously Chorong? Do you even have some conscience in you?" Naeun groaned. 

"I do have but it's just not bothering me cause I am innocent. as if I pushed the boxes on purpose and made it fall on her." she rolled her eyes.

"B-But still!" Naeun who was near to crying said. 

"You know? I think you should go home. You're stressed out and you need to rest I'll ask the nurse for a clinic pass just stay here okay?" she said before leaving naeun and heading to the clinic.

She saw myungsoo waiting outside the clinic.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" she asked. 

"Ah. Chorong great you're here. Did you see Naeun?" He quickly asked. 

"Not fair an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter