Chapter 30: Important Guest

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

I wasn't able to utter any word. I froze. I didn't know how I would react.

Well I am not really shocked cause I expected this to happen. The very first day he saw Suzy, I already knew that he was struck by cupid. The moment she pass by in front of us I knew that she took the attention of myungsoo, that gave me an Idea of  making her my friend but in the end well those things happens in life.

He was looking at the floor probably waiting for my reply, but I wasn't able to say anything all I did was stare at his head which is looking down. 

for 5 to 15 minutes no one spoke both of us remained silent. 

Honestly I was hurt. Who wouldn't be right? being hurt by the one and only person you liked since childhood hurts alot like your heart will explode any moment now. But I am strong. I shouldn't show him my weak side. Anyways everything was my fault.

After minutes of waiting he finally spoke again. 

"I know I am such a jerk. Call it out tell me the words you've been hiding and speak." he said looking at me straight in the eye. then what shocked me is he took my hand and made me slap him.

"Hit me. Hit me hard. I deserve all the pain, I am a useless person I know." 

Wow so that was the first time I saw him in this weak state for 18 years we've been together I never saw him cry or even be scared of anything today broke the record.

"I am really sorry but..." he paused. "I... I just like her and I can't stop myself." He said shuttering. thos last 4 words hitted my heart just like a knife. 

I shouldn't cry. I should be strong. I told myself. I felt tears stream down my face and I wasn't able to stop them then the ache I felt grew more and more watching him in front of me. 

This is the most dramatic scene that happened in my life. 

My mind was having an Inner Conflict. Whether to let him go or keep him with me. 

Thoughts run fast in my mind showing different memories we had together. Times wherein I felt that I wasn't the girlfriend but suzy. 

I stopped and looked at him. 

"Lets break up" I told him in my most determined voice. 

He looked at me weirdly as if he's shocked with what just happened. 

"W-what d-did you say?" he asked with shake in his voice. 

"I said let's break up. I am bored of you. And I never liked a crying boyfriend. I thought you were cool. So let's break up." I said.

Then I stood up from my chair and walked away from him. 

End of POV

Myungsoo was shocked with what she said. He didn't expect her to act like that. He was expecting her to cling on to him and stop him from breaking up with her. 

"I guess I expected too much." He mumbled to himself and walk out too.

--

Meanwhie Suzy's Dad was too happy with the news he got. He's Coming back. He asked their maids to cook a lot of food for they are having guest coming this evening. 

When Suzy woke up she saw her busy Dad is ordering maids around to cook., clean and arrange the living room.

"What's Going on Daddy?" she asked 

"Good Morning sweetie." He said kissing her cheeks.

"Amm.. Alright? What's with you today?"  Suzy asked weirded by her father. 

"Nothing. Don't go anywhere today we'll be having guest." He said then dissapeared in the kitchen.

"Okay?" Then suzy turned around and saw her sister looking around like what her reaction was a while ago Ailee was also weirded with whats happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter