Chapter 26: Used to be Friends.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee's POV

"It's your fault we're late. If you weren't that slow folk." Dongwoo blamed me as we entered the hall.

"Wow! It's not my fault someone distracted me from prepairing myself." I retorted.

"I am sorry for my hotness." Dongwoo said smirking.

This Guy is really so Full of himself.

"Psh. Cocky." I mumbled.

"Turtle." he returned. 

Then both of us enetered the hall which is now full with crowd. 

"Finally you came."  Dad welcomed us.

"Sorry dad I kind of sleep off the time." I quickly defended myself.

"Doesn't Matter." He  said. "Anyways I'd like you to meet our new artist." 

Then when the Person turned around

My world came tumbling down.

"You?" I asked in dismay.

"Yeah? Why? Are'nt  happy to see me?" He asked me smirking. 

Of All the Artist that could join our company why him?! 

"I am sure you two have already worked together right?" Dad said interupting my thoughts.

"Yes" we answered in Unison. 

"She's A great Singer." Jihoon said. "I'd love to have colaboration Projects with her" he added.

Pfft. That Jerk, Just When I thought my Night would be Perfect. I sighed.

"Ms. We need you to assist in the Reception Area." Dongwoo said.

Yes! MY HERO. I owe him today. Finally I get to go far away from this jerk before the whole night turns like hell. 

"Alright I'll be there." I said and Quickly pulled dongwoo with me to the Reception Area.

On our way to the reception area, Dongwoo stopped me and Instead of taking me to the reception area he pulled me somewhere else. 

"Hey Where are you going --" I said but was cut off by him.

"Shh. Just folllow me."

-------

 

"Where are you now? And Who are you with?"

It's the Third text Myungsoo received from Naeun Today, She asked him the same questions over and over again.

She'd Always call after an hour or so asking him where he is or who he's with.

"Let me Guess Naeun Asking you where you are?" Woohyun Asked.

"Obviously with the look on his face? You'd Probably tell it's Her." Kai said chuckling. 

Myungsoo just brought out a sigh. "Can't she trust me? She's been asking me those questions all over again."

"Maybe she's just making sure you don't get your eyes on any other girls." Kai said which earned him a cold glare from myungsoo. 

"She's Acting weird though, She was not like this before." Myungsoo said. 

"Honestly, She had changed since you two got in relationship. I mean the once so Friendly and Loving Naeun changed into a selfish and boastful one." Woohyun said.

"Blame your girl for that." Kai interupted rolling his eyes. 

"She's got nothing to do with this so don't you even include her." Another glare for Kai. 

"Fine Fine, Geez you guys can't even take a joke?" He raised both hands in defeat.

"It's not funny." Both of them said in Unison. 

"Anyways I'll leave you guys now. See you tomorrow." Myungsoo waved at the two gys and turned his heels away. 

Myungsoo walked to the park. He found a Bench and decided to sit there for a while and think of some things in his life. 

I was Happy with her, She was fun to be with, Good in Everything, Pretty face and Attitude but the more I stay close to her the more I fall for her. It can't happen I need to stop. 

His thoughts was disturbed when someone sat beside him and poke his cheeks. 

"Hey." She said. 

"Hey." He coldly asnwered.

"What's with the long face?" She asked looking at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter