Chapter 22: Surprise!

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"Why are you so hard on her? She's not doing anything bad to you nor to us. Infact she's even your Girlfriend's bestfriend." Kai paused. "You should stop  this act of being cold to everyone. Try to mingle with others you'll know their not bad at all." He was lecturing me about me being cold and stuff.

Well that was me. I am cold. I don't like people easily getting to our group or anything without earning my trust. But something inside me wants to try what kai is saying. I just shurgged at kai and left him.

I have to make up my mind and make a wise decision. then this Photoshoot happened. I didn't know she was a part of this project. So I tried listening to Kai's advice.

I became friendly and open with her. I realized one thing. It's not bad as I was expecting. She's not clingy like other girls are, In fact she's even fun to be with, Well why not give it a shot right? 

Then Someone snapped in my face. 

"Hey there Mr. Ice Prince how's wonderland?" Suzy asked smirking at me. 

"What?" I asked her confused. 

"Well you've been dozing off for hmm.. the past 10 minutes." She said shaking her head. "What were you thinking of anyway?" 

Was I dozing off that long? I mentally asked myself before turning to her. "None of your bussiness." I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Welcome back!" She exclaimed and I stare at her weirdly.

 "And by that you mean?" I asked.

"Your back to normal, being mean to me and amm.. being irritated with me?" She said more like asking. 

"Was I that mean to you?" I asked her.

"Well Duh? You'll just give me glares whenever I am around with you guys. and sometimes you'll walk off somewhere when you see me." She said looking down and as I can observe feeling sad with the memories.

Suddenly the feeling of regrets hit me. Why am I feeling this? I shouldn't even be bothered with this. I looked back at her and put her back up to face me.

"Look I know I've been mean to you, and have done a lot of bad things at you but I hope you accept my offer. Let's be friends." I said offering my hands.

I can tell by her expressions that she was shocked by my actions. I myself was shocked too, but let's just go with the flow.

"A-are you serious or are you playing games with me?" She asked me studying my emotions. 

"Well I am serious. You should accept my offer before it expires." I smiled at her and showed her my hand and she happily shakes it.

"Okay fine deal." she said smiling.

After finishing the snacks we walked in the park and stayed infront of the fountain. 

"I was wondering why you hated me so much before." She suddenly asked while staring at the big fountain infront of us.

I stared at her and asked myself the same questions. Why did i hate her from the very first day she walked on our table. I sighed and answered her question.

"Maybe I was afraid that you'd take my only friends from me. I never really had alot of friends because it's hard for me to trust people. Specially girls. maybe your wondering why Naeun and Jiyeon were the only girls in our group. Because I dislike girls being in our group. They are just too clingy and irritating thats why." I said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter