Chapter 5: She's Taken?!

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating breakfast the trio, Shin, myungsoo and naneun sat on the sofa in the living room and stared at the tv monitor which was off. They didn't know what to do except ofcourse for Myungsoo who has his own world reading a magazine.

 

"Why don't we go to the park today?" Suggested Shin who was so bored staring at the monitor. 

"That would be a good Idea" Naneun answered excitedly "Right Myungie oppa?" she look at myungsoo but he didn't even look at her nor answered. 

"Yah, Oppa." Naneun shouted. 

"What do you need?" Myungsoo asked with the tone of his voice he's surely irritated.

"Shin Oppa and I are planning to go to the park. Please come with us" She said making an aegyo to myungsoo as he just rolled his eyes. 

"Okay." He answered bluntly and went back to reading the magazine he was holding.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo. What's with the magazine that you can't even let go of it?" Shin asked with his eyebrow raised. 

"Nothing." He said 

"Are you sure? You look like you've seen someone you hate that your ears are red." Shin teased as naneun giggled with his joke. 

"Aish." he dropped the magazine and stood up. "Are we going or not?" he asked then walk out of the living room.

  

"Yah Oppa! Wait for us" Naneun said pulling Shin beside her and running after myungsoo. 

Myungsoo just dropped the magazine on the floor......

(The Page he was reading before Shin teased

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter