Chapter 11: He's Leaving

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's POV

"I hate you Suzy I hate you" Those words kept repeating it self like a broken CD. "Aisshhh~" 

I covered myself face with a pillow and screamed at it releasing all the stress I kept since last night.

*Flash Back*

 

"I don't want you to be my friend and I don't want you being with MY FRIENDS" he said as he rode his bike and said one heartbreaking Farewell.

.

.

.

"I hate you Suzy.And Stay away from my friends"

 

*End of flashback*

I jolted up from my bed and headed to the full lenght mirror I have. I stared at my reflection looking at myself from Head to toe.

"Am I that Ugly for him to hate?" I questioned myself as I took another glance of my face.

"Yes I am Ugly." I said.

"You're Not ugly." I almost jumped at that voice that spoke up. 

"W-what are you doing here Unnie? how long have you been standing there?" I asked as i took a deep breath regaining my senses. 

"Not that long. Geez. You seem like you've seen a ghost or something." Ailee unnie Joked. 

"Well then it would be a pretty ghost then." I said Giggling and she also did the same. 

"So why are you calling your self Ugly?" She asked as she sat on my bed looking at me.

"hmmm. It's a long story so don't bother about it." I said sitting infront of my dresser and combing my hair.

"Oh Cmo'n I am your Sister. Just tell me please?" She asked making a funny Aegyo that i couldn't resist but instead i just continued ignoring her. 

She then Leaned closer and said.

"If you don't tell me I am going to tell Omma and Appa that you have Problems and I am sure they'll send you back to US." Ailee Unnie threatened. 

Sighing in Defeat I sat beside her and she was Grinning. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter