Chapter 12: IU's Boy Next Door.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy went to school early. she looks happy, she was even humming a song when she entered the classroom. Naeun who was talking with Shin noticed the happy suzy that entered the classroom. 

"What's up?" Naeun asked suzy as she took a sit beside her.

"Hmm. Nothing? Still the same?" Suzy answered innocently.

"Are you sure nothing happened?" Naeun asked raising an eyebrow. "You seem so happy." 

"Why is it bad to be happy?" She answered chuckling. 

"aish. you should tell me the reason I am your Bestfriend." Naeun said pouting.

Suzy chuckled and poke Naeun's pout. "Alright Alright. I was just happy that Taecyeon and I are alright now." 

Naeun's eyes almost popped out as she moved closer to suzy. "Are you two in a relationship again?" She said loud enough for Shin to hear.

"WHAT?!" He asked all of a sudden then Suzy burst into laughter.

"Yah! What's funny?" Naeun asked looking at Suzy weirdly. 

"Your Faces!" she answered and laughed again.

Both Shin and Naeun just stared at Suzy with their hands crossed on their chest

Suzy looked at then and raised her hands in defeat. "Fine. Geez. You guys are scary." She said. " And No. Taecyeon and I are just friends. We already sovd our Problems and Dabadabadoom. We decided to Stay as Friends." She said as she turned around.

"Ohh. I see." Naeun said winking at shin and Shin just let out a Sigh of relief.

"Atleast their not dating" He thought as he smiled at Suzy 

The three continued their chitchats and they Saw IU entering the classroom with Kai. 

Suzy raised her eyebrow. "Hmm. Something's Fishy." She thought. As soon as IU reached her chair Suzy faced her. She was about to ask her a question when Mr. Park entered the room.

"Good Morning Class." He said. 

"Good Morning Mr. Park." The class answered back 

So he turned around and started the Lessons.

----------------

It was lunch break. Shin and Naeun were walking on their way to the Cafeteria. Naeun looked around. she was looking for someone.

She looked at the left side. No. still No Myungsoo until Shin noticed her.

"Looking for someone?" He asked. 

"Nae, Where's Myungsoo? Didn't he go to school?" she said still looking around.

"I knew it." He smirked and she just rolled her eyes. "So where's Myungsoo?" 

"Myungsoo said he didn't feel well so he'd stay in the house today." He answered shrugging before taking a sit on their usual table. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter