Don't Forget Me. I Beg You

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a rude guy, Do you know him?" SooHyun asked.

Suzy looked at the guy who was walking. That figure was so familiar but she doesn't seem to pinpoint as to who it was so guy was. So she shook her  head and said. "No." 

"Alright then let me get you a drink?" He offered.

Suzy smiled then took a last glance as to the person that bumped soohyun but he's no where to be seen. "I'll go with you instead." She said then walked with him.

 Meanwhile the guy who bumped him was... 

None other than Myungsoo. He was forced by his mom to go to the party because of his dad, with his strict father's order he was left with no choice but to obey. 

When he arrived at the party he left his mom with the company of his dad and he went around the area to look for a quiet place on his way he saw Suzy talking with some actor.

He was about to talk to her but he overheard what the actor was saying which made his envious. 

"You can also call me oppa if you want." He said chuckling and that made suzy laugh too playfully hitting his arm.

Losing his temper he walked passed them making sure he bump that guy. He thinks suzy will stop him so he waited. 

"What a rude guy, Do you know him?" The actor asked. 

Myungsoo waited for her answer so he walked in a slow pace. 

"No." 

That was her answer. He was shocked by her answer but deep in his heart he somehow expected that to happen. So he just walked away and saw the balcony and stayed there for the rest of the night. 

After that night Ailee and Suzy is on their way to their house when Ailee brought up a topic. 

"I saw myungsoo a while ago. Did you two talk?" Ailee asked. 

"He was there?" She asked. 

"Yes, I though you saw him." Ailee softly said. 

Suzy just shook her head and ailee nodded not continuing the talk. Finally arriving at their house suzy wished her sister a goodnight and went to her room to clean up. In the bathroom she stared at her face in the mirror. Random thoughts got into her mind.

He was there? Why didn't he go to me? Why didn't he approach me? She then shook her head. No. What am I thinking? I should Forget him. Then she splashed water into her face cleaning it. 

After cleaning up she went to her bed and layed comfortably, she took her phone and read the text messages she had. 

She saw myungsoo's messages and re-read them. "I miss him." She silently said. 

Little did she know she fell asleep already.

-----

The next day Suzy went to the hospital to visit shin. 

She knocked at his door and opened it when she heard shin say come in. She smiled and he did too upon seeing her face. Suzy arranged the basket full of fruits in his table and sat beside him. 

"How are you shin?" She asked. 

"I am doing good, I guess I'll be able to get out of this lonely room after 2 months?" He said then chuckled. 

"Atleast it won't take you a year like what the doctor predicted." She said. 

"Well you're right." He agreed. "How about you? How are you?" He asked then look at her with concern. 

"I am fine." Suzy smiled a little.

"Really? Even... Nevermind." Shin was about to say something but then changed his mind. 

"What is it?" Suzy asked a bit curious. 

"Nothing, Nevermind that." He said then pursed his lips. 

"Alright then." The two just talked together like the usual. 

-------

"So are you ready to accept my offer?" Mr. Kim said "You know there's alot of benefits going abroad and studying there while having your workshop. I am sure you'll be successful there." He added.

Myungsoo sighed and nodded. "Yes Dad, I am accepting your offer to study in London." 

"Well son, I know you'll never fail me." He said then patted his son's shoulder. "But I am just curious about something." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter