Chapter 27: Compared

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guess I would be replacing you for the event." Naeun started. 

"Yeah, Congratulations and Good Luck." Suzy smiled. 

"Oh please. I don't need luck." she rolled her eyes.

"Amm. then just consider it as an Enjoy Greeting from a friend?" Suzy asked shrugging.

"Friend?" Naeun laughed. "Used to be friend! I am not your friend anymore so please stop acting." 

"What did you just say?" Suzy asked with shock in her face.

"Oh, You didn't hear it? I said We are not Friends ANYMORE." Naeun said in a Duh tone. 

"Okay, I've had enough of this." Suzy took a deep breathe. "Could you tell me what your problem is with me?" Suzy asked directly.

"You want to know?" Naeun smirked. 

"Yes." Suzy answered Bluntly. 

"First,You never were my friend. I know you just used me for you to be popular around here. Second, After getting my place in school You took my place in the Modeling Industry, and lastly, you tryied to steal my boyfriend, But you didn't suceed. Stop acting like you're the victim here." naeun blurted out after her Speech she left.

Suzy  was left hanging and Dumbfounded. IU's as shocked as Suzy but she was furious too.

"What the... How dare she do that?!" IU shouted.

"I... I don't know.." Suzy said slowly.

Suzy just ran to the washroom.

---

Ailee's POV

*knock Knock*

Someone was knocking on my door nonstop.

"Arghh, Who the hell is knocking at my door this early?!"  I screamed.

then the door open wodely. 

"I knew it you'd still be asleep." Dongwoo said smirking as he entered my room.

"Who told you that you can enter my room whenever you like?" I said annoyed with his presence. 

"What? I used to do this before." He shrugged,

Wait did I hear it right? he used to? I was shocked.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing, I said get your out of the bed and get ready. Your dad wants you to go to his office now." he said avoiding question.

Arrghh. Such a headache.

"I don't like.Tell him I am feeling sick." I said tossing my body to the side.

"I'll count one to three if you don't stand up I'll make you." He warned me.

Ha! As if you can. I thought as I ignored his warning.

The room became silent and he didn't utter any word. Hmm. I guess I can continue my sleep.

Just when I was about to close my eyes again. He pulled my blanket off and opened the curtains widely letting sunlight in.

"Arrghh! Jang Dongwoo It's cold." I screamed.

"Wakey Wakey!" He said springkling water on my face.

"Fine Fine I am up!" I groaned as I lazily stood up.

"Amm.. It's better if I wait for you downstairs." He said scratching the nape of his neck.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing. I'll be going." with that he left my room.

Hmm.. Wierd. Then I faced my full length mirror and saw why he acted weirdly

"Stupid me for not realizing it." I was just wearing a see through laced night gown.

Gosh My underwear can be seened. ughh so embarrasing. I just ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After an hour I went down and saw him cooking. Isn't this a cute sight to see? 

"Stop staring at my y back and take a sit." he said

Well He's almost an Ideal guy minus the Cockiness.

I just scoffed and took my sit at the kitchen counter.

while he was prepairing breakfast the event last night just replayed on my head. 

"Hey Where are you going --" I said but was cut off by him.

"Shh. Just folllow me."

I did what he said and followed him.  He took me to the Balcony. 

"Why did you take me here?" I asked him. 

"I know you're uncomfortable down there so I thought of bringing you here to breath." He said.

"Amm.. Yeah. Thanks" I said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter