Let's have a Date

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy woke up early today. In fact, she wasn't able to sleep properly because she was thinking alot. She stood up to do her morning rituals. After doing it she went down to eat breakfast. 

She found ailee stirring her coffee nonstop and was looking at nothing. She sat next to her and Ailee didn't even notice. 

"Unnie?" She poked her. 

"Oh Suzy~ah, How long have you been there?" She asked finally noticing suzy. 

"For a couple of minutes. You look troubled unnie, Are you alright?" Suzy asked. 

Ailee smiled abit. "Yes Sweetie I am fine. No need to worry." 

"Hmm.. You should get a boyfriend unnie." Suzy said and ailee chocked on the coffee she's drinking after hearing what her sister said. 

"What? Why should I? I am happy being single." She said. 

Suzy chuckled abit. "I didn't mean you're sad because you're single. What I meant is, you could have someone to share your problems with if you're uncomfortable telling it so me." 

"Oh. I see." Ailee just nodded. 

"Good Morning Ladies!" Dongwoo knocked on the kitchen door and entered. "I brought breakfast." 

"He can be a good boyfriend unnie." Suzy said then took the bag from dongwoo. "And I'll also have a nonstop stock of baked goods." Suzy chuckled. 

Ailee just rolled her eyes.

"Give your sister some, she's rolling her eyes because your not sharing food with her." Dongwoo joked and suzy laughed.

"Shut up dongwoo." Ailee said.

"Alright babe." He winked. 

"I'll be getting my share and will be leaving the two of you here alright? See you Unnie and Oppa!" Suzy said then jogged her way to her room. 

She took her phone and saw a message from Myungsoo.

"Hi Baby, Good Morning ♥ :*" 

She smiled and quickly dialled myungsoo's number. 

"Hello?" Myungsoo said on the other line.

"Hi!" Suzy said cheerfully.

"Hi Baby, Good Morning." Myungsoo said.

"Good Morning." 

"Did you eat already?" 

"Yep. I am eating what dongwoo brought today. And you? Did you eat already?" 

"Good then, Not yet baby. I am still cooking ramyun." 

"Omo, I think I am disturbing you. I should hang up." 

"No baby please don't I won't eat if you hang up." Myungsoo threatened. 

"Yah! You're threatening me now huh?" Suzy said raising her brow. 

"I was kidding baby but please don't hang up." He pleaded. 

"Alright. Baby, Let's have a date." Suzy said blushing. 

"Wait. What? Can you repeat that I think I heard wrong?" 

"Shut up! I know you heard me." Suzy chuckled. 

"That's the first time I heard you call me baby and asked for a date." He said. "Are you sick baby?" He joked. 

Suzy laughed. "I am not. So you didn't like it? I should not call you that again." 

"Yah! baby it was music in my ears. You should always call me that!" He said. 

"Alright then Baby!" she smiled. 

"I'll just eat and take a bath then rush in your house." Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter