Chapter 33: Let the competition begin.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy and Jiyeon got tired of climbing up the mountain wall so they decided to take a break. Suzy sat down on the bench beside IU and took her water bottle to drink it.

IU got surprised when someone covered her eyes. "Guess who" a deep voice whispered in her ears.

"kyaahh! Kai? Is that you?" She asked.

Kai chuckled and kissed IU's cheeks. "Hey" He said then looked at Suzy "Hey zy." He greeted

"Hi!" Suzy greeted back.

Then someone suddenly seated beside Suzy and placed his arms around her.

"Hi Pretty." Myungsoo winked at her.

"Eww. Get away from me." Suzy pushed him and tried to take his arms off but he's too strong so he failed.

"Babe you're pushing me away now?" Myungsoo joked

Suzy gave him a look and he smirked.

"Oh c'mon, can't I make a joke?" Myungsoo said and pouted.

"Stop doing that , you're not cute." Suzy said and fixed her things in the bag.

Myungsoo s his arms on her side and back hugged her. "Baby, I miss you so much" he whispered.

Butterflies flew around suzy's body when he touched her causing her to flinch. "Myungsoo, I am not liking this joke. Stop it." Suzy said in her serious tone.

"What are you doing?" Taecyeon who suddenly appeared out of nowhere said.

"It's non of your business." Myungsoo answered.

"When it comes to her. It's my business" He answered back emphasizing the my part.

"Urrgghh." Suzy just stood up and walked out of where they are. IU followed after her.

There was a bad atmosphere surrounding them. Tension can be felt among the two guys.

"Oh guys please stop this nonsense fight." Jiyeon said rolling her eyes. "Gosh you guys need to make up your minds. It's not one day you'll leave or hate her then next day want her. Geez" she shake her head as she grabs JB with her.

"Says the girl who has on and offs relationships." Kai said.

"it's all your fault! Why do you have to make such a scene." Taecyeon said.

"Excuse me? Such scenes?" Myungsoo scoffed. "Those scenes you called will be legal soon." He said smirking before leaving Taecyeon steady on his stand, he looks like he's processing what myungsoo just said to him.

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter