Chapter 29: Real Talk

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's already 1 pm when myungsoo woke up. 

He looked around the house and found it familiar, But it's not his room. He heard noise coming from the Living room so he went there.

"Yes Babe. I'll be calling you again soon." he said before dropping the phone.

"New girl?" Myungsoo smirked. 

"Nope same girl." Kai said smiling. "By the way.. Bro we need to talk." He said in a serious tone that caught myungsoo's attention. 

"About what?" he asked. 

"About suzy." Kai said and looked at him.

Myungsoo stopped for the moment and gave him a weird look.  "Suzy? What about her?" He asked and as he walk to the kitchen's Bar and drank a glass of water. 

"You like her?" Kai asked. 

Myungsoo was caught offguard with his question. "What are you talking about?" He faked laughed "Me? Inlove with her? Ofcourse Not." He said not looking into his eyes.

"Really?" Kai asked although he already knew the answer. 

"Yeah I am not inlove with her. Don't be ridiculous." Myungsoo said. 

"okay then can you explain me why you were murmuring her name on your sleep? telling her I am sorry? And Calling yourself a jerk. Now tell me HONESTLY Do you like her?" Kai asked staright to the point with the emphasis on the word HONESTLY.

Myungsoo wasn't able to answer his questions. He himself doesn't know how he feels, things are so complicated that he can't even think right. 

He just collapsed on the Sofa and looked straight not uttering a word.

"Well?" Kai spoke again. 

"I think I am Falling for my Girlfriend's Bestfriend." Myungsoo said not looking at kai nor tearing his stare with whatever is infront of him. 

"As I expected." Kai said. 

Confussion was pasted on Myungsoo's Face.

"By that you mean?" He asked. 

Kai just chuckled. "Well ever since you became friendly to suzy I expected it to happen." he shrugged it off. 

"What?! Why didn't you stop me? SUCH A FRIEND." Myungsoo crossed his arms on his chest and sulked like a little kid that was not able to get a candy. 

Kai laughed and Myungsoo just knocked his head. 

"Yah!" Kai laughed again. "But seriously. Bro I saw your past blog and the sketch on your drawing pad. I think it's Suzy you were attracted to." He said.

"Well Honestly, Yes. I was attracted to her the first time she walk pass by me in the garden, the first fight we had. The first time we met." Myungsoo said smilling at the memory of it.

"Then why didn't you court her?" Kai asked curiously. 

"I thought she had a boyfriend. Then she started gwt on my nerves but I don't really know what the reason was. then I...." Myungsoo trailed off and Kai continued for him.

"you courted Naeun thinking that when your attention turns to Naeun you'll be able to forget suzy?" Kai said more like asking. 

"Wow Bro. You can read my mind." Myungsoo said in a sarcastic tone. 

"I know right?" Kai replied while rolling his eyes. "hmm.. so what now?" he asked. 

"What now?" 

"I mean. What are you planning to do?" Kai asked with his face getting serious. "Real talk bro. One of them will get hurt or worst both of them will get hurt if you don't finish this complicated issue you have."

Myungsoo just sighed. "I know." he said softly. "You think I should break it off with Naeun and tell her the truth?" He asked.

"Yes. That's the best decision you would make though it's hard." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter