Can I have this Dance

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After the talk suzy decided to go home and rest, Shin on the other hand walked back to his room. He was about to lay back on the bed when someone walked in. 

"So are you happy now?" Myungsoo who walked in all of a sudden asked. 

"Myungsoo. What are you doing here?" He asked. 

Myungsoo on the other hand ignored his question and asked him the same question he did a while ago. "Are you happy now?" He paused. "Are you happy that you stole her away from me." He said. 

"I didn't do anything Myungsoo." Shin calmly said. 

"Liar!" Myungsoo said loud that it seemed like he shouted at shin. "You planned this didn't you?" 

"You're uttering nonsense." Shin said. 

Before Myungsoo was able to reply the nurses came in. 

"Hi Sir, Visiting hours is over. You can comeback tomorrow." The nurse said. 

Myungsoo looked at shin for the last time and walked out.

----

February 1, 2014

Today is the day that the grandball was set.  2 months ago Suzy agreed to be Myungsoo's Date, and right now she's panicking, She doesn't know what to do. Will she go to the ball? Will she hide from him? or She'll just let this day pass with him and forget him again tomorrow. She started panicking again when her phone ringed and Myungsoo's name appeared. 

Your Prince ♥ 

Damn I haven't change his caller name in my phone. She thought. She waited for a few more minutes before answering the call. 

"Hello?" She said.

"Thank Goodness you answered." Kai's voice spoke from the other line instead of myungsoo.

"Kai?" She asked. 

"Yes. Why? Were you expecting myungsoo instead?" He smirked through the phone. 

"NO!" She defensively said.

"Alright alright, Anyway my bro here-- Ouch!" He paused and some voices can be heard it's like the two guys were arguing. 

"Hello." Myungsoo spoke. 

Suzy's heartbeat speeds up upon hearing his voice. "He-hello?" Arrgghh why am I shuttering my words? She mentally hit herself. 

"Just wanted to ask since we agreed to be paired before if you still want to push through? I mean there's no one left for me to ask.." Myungsoo was cut off by suzy. 

"Yes. I'll be wearing a red dress. See you later." Suzy quickly answered then hung up.

Suzy collapsed on the side of the bed and took a deep breath. After a few minutes her phone beeped. She looked at the screen and saw a message from myungsoo.

      "Thanks. I'll pick you up at 6. See you later." 

She read it aloud and sighed. "Well I guess I'll be having an awkward night." She said then stood up to take a shower. 

--

"She just said yes.." Myungsoo who can't believe what he heared said. 

"She what?!" Kai asked in excitement. "She said yes? Really? Bro? Hello?" He shook myungsoo who's still in shock and is just staring at nothing.

"She said yess!!!" Myungsoo shouted in excitement. "I need to buy a red neck tie. Bro let's go to the nearest shopping mall." He said pulling kai with him.

Kai just smiled and followed him.

In the mall Myungsoo took his time buying his outfit for the ball later. Kai on the other hand was talking to his girlfriend. 

"Really? Zyzy said yes? That's great." IU said.

"I know right? I never saw him this happy for the past month. I guess this is what they call Love Magic." He said. 

"Anyway I am going now babe, I'll talk to you later alright?" IU said. 

"Oh wear something beautiful babe, See you later. Iloveyou." Kai whispered through the phone. 

"Bye and I love you too." IU said then dropped the call. 

After shopping the two boys went back to their houses to prepair for the Ball.

--

It is 5 30 p.m. already the hotel was set up into an enchanted like place -- There were pillars around painted in gold, Leaves and small branches on the pathway laying on a red carpet, inside were cocktail tables decorated in gold and silver table cloth. This years grandball theme, Masquerade Ball. One by one the participants of the ball arrives. 

Myungsoo was on his way to pick suzy up when he received a text. 

          "I'll be going ahead. I need to finish something so I'll see you later." 

Oh alright then. He thought. He reversed his car and continued driving to the other side of the road. 

6: 15 He arrived at the Ballroom. He looked around to see the setting of the place.

It's beautiful. He thought, then something else caught his attention. A girl in a red flowing dress with a black mask. Her hair was curled down that falls perfectly above her chest. She was busy assisting the decorating team. He smiled and slowly walked towards that girl. 

"Hey." He said. 

The girl turned around and looked at him. Just as he thought. It was suzy.

"Oh, You're here." She said.

"Yes, They said it will start after 5 minutes." 

"Alright then, I guess we shall proceed to the grand entrance?" She asked and he nodded.

"By the way, You look amazingly beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter