Just a kiss

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The didn't notice that they fell asleep on the sofa, It was when Myungsoo's phone vibrated. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a sleeping beauty sleeping on his chest. He just smiled at the face which seemed like an angel to him.

He slowly used his other hand to reach for his phone. He looked at the time and it was already 5:30 P.M.

Then when his eyes turned to the girl sleeping on his shoulder he thought of an idea to wake her up. He slowly angled his phone up then clicked and captured a picture of her, the flash causing her to wake up.

"mmm.." she groaned.

Myungsoo looked at the picture he was able to capture then laughed. His laughter made her open her eyes.

"Why are you laughing so loud?" she complained.

She stopped complaining when she opened her eyes and saw myungsoo's face just inches away from her. He smirked at her.

Suzy quickly sitted up and fixed her hair.

"Why are you laughing huh?" She asked again.

"Your face look's funny." He said then chuckled again.

"What do you mean..." She grabbed myungsoo's phone then saw her sleeping picture.

"YAHHH!!!!!" She screamed then myungsoo quickly grabbed his phone. "DELETE THIS NOW!" She demanded

"I don't like." He sticked his tongue out.

"Aishhh. I hate you." She pouted.

"Wrong move." he said and was about to steal a kiss from her when she covered quickly. 

"NAH! Too late." She said then sticked her tongue out too.

Myungsoo just shook his head. "Kiddo." He murmured.

"Look who's talking." she smirked. "Yah are we still going out or not?" she asked.

"Aww My baby's impatient." He chuckled.

"Eww.. Just answer me." She said.

"Psh. Now. we're going so dress up already before I dress you up." He winked.

"ert!" Suzy shouted at him then threw a cushion on his face.

"Faster Baby I am impatient." He said.

He just heard a loud slam of the door. He just chuckled on suzy's cuteness. He set her sleeping picture as her Caller ID on his phone.

After a few minutes of waiting Suzy came in the living room fully dressed and ready to go out.  She was wearing a denim short and a simple white sleeveless shirt and a studded heels.

Myungsoo looked at her from head to toe studying her figure.

Suzy smirked "Will you just stare at me or You'll stand from that chair and get ready to go?"

"Impatient tsk." He shaked his head and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

--

After 15 minutes they arrived at the Musical Theater.

"Why here?" She asked.

"well you said before that you wanted to watch ballet? So Tada!": He stretched his arms. "We're going to watch Mariinsky ballet"

"Aww that's so sweet of you to remember. But I've already watched that." She pinched her nose.

"Really?" Myungsoo's smile turned upside down.

Suzy chuckled. "Don't worry Myungsoo, We'll still watch it. I want to watch it again." She pulled him to the entrance.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yes, I am sure. Now let's go before we get late." She said.

"Alright." He said then walked with her on the theater.

The play lasted for about two hours straight causing myungsoo to fall asleep on his chair.

"Payback time" Suzy giggled evilly.

She was able to capture a picture of him.

"I can't wait to show him." She smirked.

After the show the two walked out of the theater hand in hand. Myungsoo still half asleep as he walk with her while suzy's smile was curved very high.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"It's because amm.. Later in the car." She said.

"Alright." He said then walked her to the parking lot.

When they were inside the car. Suzy flashed his sleeping photo.

"Look! Isn't he so... amm... Ugly?" She smirked. 

"Aish." he groaned softly. He was not able to react fully because his mind is still asleep.

"I should drive instead. You're still sleepy." Suzy said.

"No, you're not permitted to drive yet." He said.

"But we might get into a car accident if you drive. and I am having my driver's license soon. I passed." she gave alot of reason fro myungsoo to agree.

"Okay fine. But please suzy drive caref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter