Chapter 23: The Girl was Suzy

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour Myungsoo heard the door opening and people talking he looked around  and found suzy sleeping on his shoulder. And then someone spoke.

"Hey Myungiee Surprise!!" 

Then someone gasp. 

"Suzy?" Shin stared at them in shock. 

Suzy woke up upon hearing those noise. She looked up and saw Naeun giving her a look she was confused until she looked at her side and found herself beside myungsoo. 

"Oh my gosh!" She quickly stood up and went to the side. "It's not what you guys think alright?" She defended herself.

Naeun just rolled her eyes before answering suzy. "Obviously? You're in the living room and the door was open so nothing happened." she said with a tone.

Suzy just stared at the floor before shin comes to the rescue and took her.

"Hey Suzy, Cheer up!" he said pulling her chin up and walking her to the kitchen living the two alone.

 

Naeun's P.O.V.

I was busy watching some movie before my phone interupted me. I quickly look at it thinking it was Myungsoo. I opened the message and it was a media message. I clicked it and to my surprise I saw Myungsoo laughing and putting something on the face of a girl.

I looked at the Second message 

Chorong:

 I was walking in the mall today and I say them well I kinda think you need to know where your boyfriend is and what his doing. BTW the girl was Suzy.

stared at the Message picking up the details slowly.

The girl was suzy ... The Girl Was SUZY... Those words kept on repeating to my head. "What the hell are they doing together?" I angrily threw my phone on the side of my bed before going to my closet to look for clothes to change in. 

"They probably just went on a break and planning something since it's our Monthsary today.." I think positively.

I tried calling him if he'd pick up but failed. He wasn't anwering me. So I thought of giving him a surprise. I went to my contact list and searched for Shin Oppa.

"Hey Princess. What do you need?" He said after picking up the phone.

"Hi Oppa! What time will you finish your work there?" I asked him sweetly.

"Soon sweety. Why? Would you treat oppa snacks?" 

"Sure. But you have to repay it by helping me out." 

"Name it princess." 

Great. I mentally thought. "I'll see you soon bye." I hang up and changed into a pink sun dress and my red pumps.

Shin Oppa and I bought cake and a gift for myungsoo. Hmm.. I wonder what myungsoo will do for me as a surprise. 

I was thinking of alot of things before I knew it we were already in their house.

"We're her princess!" Shin said.

I quickly made my way to their door and checked if it's open. Luckily it was. So I entered the room the room. I saw his head popping out of the sofa so I quickly ran and shout.

"Surprise!!" then I saw someone a girl to be specific laying on his shoulder.

Shin gasp seeing them both I was frozen that moment. Then the girl moved and looked up to me. 

Suzy. Of all the girl Why her? She's my Bestfriend. well was my bestfriend? Until this.

She stood up and I saw her wearing Myungsoo's Clothes. How Nice of him, he never let me wear his clothes. I was just standing there giving her a look.

I made my way beside myungsoo and put the box on his lap. I crossed my arms and waited for him to explain.

I saw Shin oppa taking suzy somewhere. At last! That girl was out of my sight. 

"Naeun it's not what you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter