Chapter 3: Our Bff's Love Story Part 2

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's P.O.V.

I was eting Peacefully watching the people around me talk and laugh at the same time. I can't even speak a word because I was shy and fearful that they might not even notice my presence so i kept Silent. I was eating my Bread when suddenly someone bumped to me and I felt the cold liquid run through my skirt. 

I stood up and quickly wiped the softdrink that was dripping over me. 

" Aigoo" I said wiping my skirt and I can feel their eyes on me.

" I am sorry miss." A male's voice said and helped we wipe my wet skirt. " I didn't mean to." He said bowing.

"aamm. it's alright" I said as I flashed him a weak smile and he just scratched his head.

"Dude, Nice welcoming gift to IU" Shin Butted in. and I saw suzy rolled her eyes. 

"Do you want to change?" Suzy asked me and jiyeon looked at me. "I have an extra skirt on my locker." Jiyeon Offered.

"Aww, thanks guys." I said hugging my two bestfriends. and they chuckled and stood up. "Let's get you ready marsmallow" Jiyeon winked. 

The three of us excused ourselves in the group and proceeded to the washroom while jiyeon went to her locker to get her skirt. When jiyeon arrived bringing her skirt. 

"Isn't he cute?" she said winking at me

" Cute? I don't know I didn't really saw his face cause I was busy with my skirt." I answered taking the skirt from her and making my way inside a small dressing room. 

"He is! right Suzy?" Jiyeon said nudging suzy whose busy fixing her hair. 

"Amm. He's cute" she said and went back to fixing her hair. 

I went out of the room smirking and i stared at Suzy. 

"So how was Shin's Company?" I said winking and she just rolled her eyes. "Ahh Yes! I saw her busy talking and making jokes with Shin" Jiyeon Added

"Oh Please girls, It's too early for that." Suzy said. "Though Myungsoo is still Handsome like before." Jiyeon said ignoring the first statement Suzy said. and i just chuckled. Yes he is. 

End of P.O.V.

--------------

" I am so Clumsy" Kai said slouching on his chair and covering his face. 

"Oh Cm'on bro, you didn't really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter