I still love you

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 years......

"Jagiya?" Suzy said upon waking up from her sleep. She looked around and held her head. It was aching. "Ahh. I think I had alot of alcohol last night." 

She stood up and went to the bathroom, that's when she realized she was not in her house. She was in HIS house. Luckily he has some of her belongings prepared in case some events like this happens. So she took her toothbrush and began doing her morning rights. 

After cleaning up she went around his apartment to look for him, yet there's no signs of him being there. "Where did he go?" She asked herself. She took her phone and dialled his number. Yet there was no answer. 

She spent her day waiting in his apartment -- she ate chips while watching random movies, played video games but still there's no sign of him. He didn't even call. 

It's already 6 pm and he still haven't called her. She changed her clothes and was about to leave when her phone rang. 

"Hello? Yah! Where have you been? I've been waiting for you." She said as soon as she answered the call.

"Jagi, help me I need you to hurry up. I am in the roof top of the building of my company. Palli." He said then dropped the call. 

"Wha- Hello? Hello?" She can't explain how she feels her blood rushed so right away she ran outside and called for a cab.

She rushed her way to his office. Upon arriving at his office she took the elevator which led directly to the rooftop of the building. 

When the elevator's door opened she was welcomed by pink balloons designed in an arc like door and petals of roses on the floor. In the middle of the rooftop is a tent and a table setting which is designed romanticly. 

Then when the music started playing the man in black suit came out. He was holding a rose, he was smiling, looking at her as he walk forward to her. 

"What the hell is this?" She asked. 

"Didn't you like it? Surprise!" He said chuckling a bit. 

Suzy got furious and hit him several times. "I hate you! You made me panic just for this?! I hate you." She said.

He just chuckled. Taecyeon hugged her then suddenly kneeled down while holding up a box of ring. 

"I know we had an imperfect relationship but I know that you're the girl of my dreams I promise to not make you cry, and I'll never leave you. Will you marry me?" He said looking at her. 

Suzy's tears are threatening to fall so she quickly wiped them and just nodded. 

"Just that? No Yes?" Taecyeon joked and she laughed a bit. "Or maybe you want your model crush L to propose to you instead?" 

Suzy didn't react she's just looking at taecyeon without saying something. 

"What Now?!" The director shouted from his chair. "NG!" 

"I am sorry." Suzy bowed at the director and to taecyeon.

"5 minutes break." He said.

"Are you alright Suzy?" Taecyeon asked. "I thought we rehearsed this already?"

"I am sorry, I just remember him all of a sudden. If we were still together today could have been our 2 anniversary." She said. 

Taecyeon just patted her back and stretched both ends of her lips. "Smile now Ms. Go! It's time to shoot and finish this movie." 

Suzy nodded "Let's finish this and get some good food to eat." She said. 

"Alright everyone back to the set!" The director said. 

They started the shooting again. 

Suzy became an actress under her father's entertainment following her sister Ailee's footsteps. After training for almost a year her talents was discovered when she starred in a Drama Dream High together with Soohyun, Taecyeon, IU and many more. Then calls were received asking her to be the lead in different movies causing her to sign a contract with her dad. She did have her dreams come true.  

----

Incheon International Airport 17:03

Flight no. 327 From London to Seoul unloading passenger. 

The reporters crowded outside the airport not just reporters but also fans. Why? Because L came back to seoul after having a break in London. L or also known as Kim Myungsoo had a break in Hollywood he's known as one of the rising stars there. Not only for being an actor but also a Model/Photographer. Indeed myungsoo in 3 years succeeded in achieving his dreams. 

After waiting for almost half an hour the celebrity finally came out from the airport wearing his signature black outfit -- Black shades, Black jacket, pants and shoes. He waved at the fans and continued walking to where his Van is located. He lowered his seat's window and waved at the fans. When the Van started moving he closed it already and layed his back comfortably on the back rest. 

"It's good to be back after 3 years isn't it?" Sunggyu, L's manager and Bestfriend said. 

"I guess so." He said bluntly. 

L like his name changed, the once jolly guy became cold and like he said 3 years ago he did went back from being the cold guy he used to be. 

"Open the radio hyung." L said. 

"Alright, Ahjussi please open the radio." Sunggyu asked the driver. 

"Yes sir." he said. 

"Good Afternoon Listeners we have a guest today and she will be singing. I still love you, do you guys know who she is? Well before I officially welcome her please listen to her beautiful song." 

"Wow her voice is so beautiful, I think she's Ms. Suji. yeah Suji." Sunggyu said while sincerely listening to suzy on the radio. 

"It's Suzy." L bluntly said. "Please turn it off already." He said.

"No! I like her voice don't close it." Suggyu said and gave L a look. L couldn't do anything but roll his eyes and lay his back again. 

"Thank you so much Ms. Suzy. Ladies and Gentleman Bae Suzy. That was a wonderful yet meaningful song. Who wrote that song?" 

"Ahh.. Thank you Ryeowook Oppa, I did." Suzy said and shyly chuckled. 

"Oh Jinjja?! Daebak, that song was really good. Any inspiration for that?" He asked. 

"Well I did have it was 3 years ago when I wrote this song, I am pretty sure he doesn't know me already but--" Suzy was cut by ryeowook. 

"Aigoo who wouldn't know our Nation's First Love?" He commented. 

Suzy just laughed and continued talking. "I can pretty much say he was my second love when I was still studying. But things didn't work out well." 

"Aww, young love I see. So you went in the same school with him?" He asked. 

"Yes." She said. 

"Alright I've been receiving text request of people who wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter