Chapter 21: With Mr. Kim

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Suzy's Commercials was released on TV she's been offered and scouted by alot of agencies. Projects like Modeling, Artists and a lot more were offered but her father said she'd be focusing on Modeling first since she's still studying.

"Everything's turning out great! I mean at first I was so nervous and then when I got used to it I realized It's fun to do."  Suzy excitedly said to IU and Jiyeon who was visiting her in her house. 

"I am so happy for you Suzy finally you got you're break." IU said happily.

"Yeah me too, but you'll always be busy when you start your career and you won't have any bonding time with us." Jiyeon said bitterly. 

"Oh cmo'n you know I'll make time for you guys." Suzy smiled throwing a pillow on Jiyeon's face. 

"YAH! So you want war huh?" Jiyeon smirked and took a pillow but instead of hitting suzy she hit IU. 

The girls started their Pillow war until Suzy's phone rang. They all stopped, Suzy checked the Caller's ID and saw Shin's number flashing. 

IU raised her eyebrow and took the phone from Suzy. "Is he courting you?" she asked looking at the phone. 

"What? No. We're just friends! Now give my phone back!" she struggled to get her phone but failed. 

The phone slipped through IU's hands sliding in front of Jiyeon. she smirked and took the phone. 

"Be ready to answer zyzy. she teased and pressed the Answer button. 

"Hello? Suzy are you there? What took you so long to answer?" He shot questions. 

Suzy just glared at Jiyeon before snatching the phone at her and putting it in her ears.

"Hey Shin, Sorry I was just amm. feeding Damon yeah." She lied. 

"Is that so? Alright then sorry." he said. "Anyways I think we might be on the same project" he said with amusement in his voice. 

"Project? What do you mean?" she asked confused. 

"Amm the Magazine? I heard you'll be the model replacing naeun." he said 

She paused and tried digesting the Information she's getting. "Replacing? Who did you say it was?" she asked again as she bit her lower lips.

"Naeun." he aswered. "That's why I called you to ask if you'd like me to pick you up?" 

Is this the reason why she was not picking up my calls or bothering to reply my messages? Suzy thought as she let out a deep sigh.

"Hello suzy? still there?" Shin asked from the other line. 

"Ah, yes I am still here. I need to go now. I'll catch up to you later. And Thanks but no thanks i'll be going with my sister today." she said 

"Oh Alright, see you at the set later." then he hanged up.

"What was that for?" IU asked. 

"What? Ahh. He was just asking if I'd like him to pick me up." Suzy answered bluntly

"Something wrong?" Jiyeon asked.

"Ah nothing. I just need to get ready for later." she sighed and smiled weakly. 

"Oh right. Well IU and I will just go to the mall. If you'll finish early just ring us and we'll pick you up alright?" Jiyeon offered

"Alright. Thanks Guys!" She hugged them and they Bid their farewell. 

"Suzy!" Ailee called out. "Get ready now, we'll be leaving at 4 pm." she reminded. 

And suzy nodded. Realizing she can't see her she shouted.

"Yes! I'll be there in a minute." 

With that she went to her dresser and got ready. 

----------

"What do you mean I am not doing the Pictorial?!" Naeun asked with disbelief. 

"I was trying to tell you that the other day but you just asked me to leave you alone." Mrs. Son explained.

"But Mom!!! I am your daughter I've been modeling your collection since I was 5 years old!" she whined. 

"I know sweetie but the company wants a new face, and ever since the big break of Suzy on screen she got popular with people and the company wants her." she said as calm as she can.

"What?! SUZY AGAIN?! You could have refused it! Your the designer!" Naeun shouted at her mom and she got shocked. 

"Don't you raise your voice at me Naeun, You know the consequences of being disrespectful." she said crossing her hand with dismay flastered in her face. 

"I am sorry Mommy it's just unfair." she sadly said. 

"It's alright sweetie the next collection is yours don't worry." she tried cheering her daughter. 

"But you already know why I want this collection right?" she sighed.

"I'll make it up to you I promise." her mom said kissing her forehead before leaving. "I'll be going now see you later sweetie." 

after her mother left she groaned at her frustration and threw the pillow at her door.

----------

at exactly four thirty Suzy arrived at the set.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter