Chapter 17: Picnic

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They Were Walking down on their Neighborhood when she saw a car turning it's way to their house. 

"Omoo. Damon-ah! Look at that car. it looks familiar to me." She said as she picked damon up from the Floor. 

She Squinted her eyes to see it clearly. 

Then Her eyes widened and mouth dropped open. 

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" She saw the car stop by their gate.

She tried to use the other way going in the backyard so she won't be seen by him. she went up the wall bringing Damon with her. She succesfully went up the wall without being injured but when she was about to go down she was shocked to see th figure standing in front of her. 

"What the hell are you doing there?" he said and with that she lost her balance and was about to fall when the he caught her. They fell on the grass in an awkward position. Suzy was on top of him. They were just starring at each other's eyes in deisbelief. 

Damon barked and got their attention. She hurridly stood up and helped him stand up.

"Omo. poor Damon~ah. come here sweetie." Suzy said as she took Damon by the wall.

"What were you doing up there?" He asked dusting his pants.

"Well what are you doing in my house Mr. Kim Myungsoo?" She asked not looking at him. 

"Well My GIRLFRIEND wants to see you today and UNFORTUNATELY I was asked to pick you up." He said 

"Is that so? And you want me to believe your story?" Suzy said raising her eyebrow. "What if your just here to kidnap me or something." 

Myungsoo just laughed awkwardly. "And why the hell would I kidnap a girl like you?" He said eyeing Suzy from head to toe. "I'd rather kidnap the dog." He said smirking. 

Suzy just rolled her eyes and walked out going inside the house. Myungsoo just followed her and the smirk still on his face. 

She changed her clothes and went back to where she left Damon with Myungsoo. When she returned she saw Damon and Myungsoo playing she just smiled at the scene in front of her.

"Wow. this is like the first time i've seen him Smile like that and Laugh. Not bad after all." Suzy thought then she entered the room and Damon went back to his owner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter