I hope we could stay like this forever

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy stretched her arms and opened her eyes little by little. It was already 11 a.m. in the morning.

She woke up late today, Since it's saturday she decided to have a long date with her bed, Upon waking up so looked at her phone and saw 2 messages.

And like what she expected, it was from Myungsoo.

    "Good Morning Pretty Baby, Get up now and eat breakfast."

                From: Your Handsome Prince Myungsoo ♥

Then He sent another message.

     "Pretty baby's still not awake? Or You're ignoring me? D: Anyway, I'll be picking you up at 4. See you. ;)"

                From: Your Handsome Prince Myungsoo ♥

She smiled at the text then her eyes turned to the Sender ID. "Opps I have to remind myself to change his ID name."

Suzy placed her phone on the table and went to the bathroom to do her Morning rituals.

After taking a bath she changed into her comfy clothes. Shorts and Larged sized t-shirt. She went down the in the kitchen only to see taecyeon cooking.

Her eyes widen as she saw him.

"Taecyeon?" She said unsure of what she's seeing is right. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Oh, Hi Princess. I am just helping your sister prepare breakfast for the royal highness." He winked.

"Ahh.. Okay?" She said looking at him weirdly.

She just went out of the Kitchen and walk to the garden looking for her puppy.

"Damon????" She called.

But no answer was given.

"Where are you my cute little puppy?" She called for the second time.

Then her puppy run to her.

"Baby~!" Suzy took her puppy and patted it's head.

She observed her dog and raised her eyebrwo. "Who changed your clothes?" She asked as if the puppy would answer her.

"I did." Out of no where Myungsoo  appeared. "Morning Babe." he smirked.

"Kyah! Myungsoo. What are you doing here? I thought-" Myungsoo places his finger on Suzy's lips.

"Quite Sweety, You're too noisy." He said. "I came in early cause I got bored." He shrugged.

"Yeah right." She just rolled her eyes. "How did you get inside?! DId you break in?" Suzy asked.

"Nope, Your Maid let me in." He winked. "Now let's go up babe." He pulled suzy with hi,\m.

"And where are you going mister?" She stopped, raising her eyebrow.

"To your room babe." He said then continued pulling her.

He closed the door and jumped on her bed after reaching her room.

"Wahh. Soft bed." He said and motioned as if he was making a snow angel on her bed.

"You look weird, stop that!" She chuckled then threw a pillow on his face.

Myungsoo catched it and sat up. "I may be weird but you still like me." He winked.

"Feeler! I don't even like you." She denied.

"Oh really?" He smirked. "Then what is this rilakumma bear doing in your bed? If you hated me, you could've thrown it." He said then saw her phone resting on the table.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH MY PHONE!" She tried to jump over it but failed.

"Loser! I got it first!" Myungsoo sticked his tongue out like a kid. "Look! Your wall paper is still me. I knew it you like me!" He rejoiced.

"Give that back to me you weirdo!" She tried reaching on her phone. They played tug of war with the phone before Damon jump in between their hand making it fly on the farthest part of the bed. 

The two were like kids playing both of them raced to get it. What they didn't expect happened next.

Suzy fell on top of myungsoo.

Both of their eyes grew big and to their luck Suzy's door fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter