Surprise!!

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy woke up early today, She looked at her clock and it's just 5:33 am. She looked at the date and smiled. Standing up and grabbing her phone, she was expecting something.

After unlocking her phone her smiling face turned into a frown.

"He haven't texted me?" She sighed. "Hmm. Maybe he's still asleep."

Suzy went to her bathroom to do her morning rituals.

After taking a bath she went down and took damon for a walk.

"Hello my cutie baby, let's have a walk today." She said getting her dog and walking outside.

Her maid who was watering the plants saw her.

"Good Morning Ma'am Happy Birthday." One of their maids greeted.

"Good Morning Ahjumma. Thank you." she smiled

She jogged happily with Damon. Every once in a while she would check her phone if she receives any messages or calls. but nope, she didn't recieve anything.

It's already past 8 when she came back to her house.

She jogged into the kitchen cathing her breathe. Suzy took a glass of cold water then drink it.

"Good Morning ma'am what would you like to eat for breakfast?" The cook asked.

"I'll wait for unnie before I eat breakfast." She said.

"But Ms. Ailee already left a few minutes ago. She said she'll be having breakfast outside with Mr. Jang" The cook said.

Suzy pouted. "Is that so? I see." She sighed. "How about daddy?" she asked having hope her dad won't forget.

"He already left too Miss."

Suzy felt so sad then she just nodded. "I don't like to eat yet. Maybe Later." Then she walked up to her room.

"Did they forget the date today?" She asked herself while looking at the calendar.

"I hope he won't forget." she mumbled.

A few minutes later her phone rang 

She quickly took her phone and looked at the caller's ID.

"I KNEW IT!!!" She squeled "He won't forget my birthday!!" she jumped happily.

So she calmed herself then answered his call.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hi Baby!" Myungsoo said on the other line.

"Baby my ! Good Morning." She chuckled.

"That's harsh baby." he said. "Anyways have you eaten?" he asked.

She sighed. She's still waiting for him to greet her.

"Not yet, I have no appetite to eat yet." she said pouting.

"I can already imagine your face pouting. Don't worry i'll be there in a few minutes with your favorite breakfast." He chuckled.

"Alright, See you" then she hanged up.

"He didn't greet me yet." She pouted. "Hmm.. Maybe when he comes here he'll greet me personally." Then she smiled and looked at her dog. "Right damon?" She messed the dog's hair.

She took her laptop first and opened her page. She saw alot of birthday wishes which makes her happy.

Then she remembered her sister and dad.

"This is the first time they didn't come to my room to greet me. Did they forget my birthday?" she sadly asked herself.

-------

"YAH Dongwoo! Faster you walk like a snail!" Ailee complained as she waited on top of the stairs for dongwoo.

"It would be better if you help me carry this huge boxes up there." He said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever." Ailee said then went down to asist him. "Not my fault your weak." She smirked then walked up again in a fast pace leaving him.

After a few minutes they finally reached the car and dropped the shopping bags and boxes that Ailee bought.

"Next time remind me not to come with you when you go shopping." He said.

"Not my fault, You insisted on coming." she sticked her tongue out.

"Do that again and I'll kiss you." Dongwoo smirked.

"Try and I'll kick you." She galred at me and he just laughed.

"You know you should be treating me right now, I am hungry I haven't taken any breakfast yet." He said.

"You need not to tell me, Let's go I am also hungry." She said pulling his hand.

They walked together on a nearby cafe. While walking the two were bickering about something then Ailee paused about seeing someone.

"Nice to see you today Baby." Jihoon winked.

"It was never nice to see you too Jihoon." Ailee bitterly said.

"Still angry babe? Didn't you miss?" He asked.

"Why would she miss you when she got me?" Dongwoo interrupted.

Ailee didn't contradict to what Dongwoo said and Jihoon just glared at him.

"The air here is not nice baby, I'll just see you later. Bye." He said then walked out.

"That Bastard." Dongwoo said.

"Jealous?" Ailee smirked.

Dongwoo looked away and said. "Why would I?"

"Psh, Nothing let's just eat." She said then entered the cafe.

------

*Knock Knock Knock*

Myungsoo knocked on Suzy's room but she wasn't opwning it, So he opened the door and found her sleeping again,

"Aigoo this girl, Sleepy head like always." He said then placed the food he brought to the table side.

He softly creeped into her  bed and looked at her.

So cute.. he thought.

Suzy turned around then opened her eyes. She saw myungsoo leaning near her which made her pushhim.

"Yaaaahhh!!!" she shouted.

Myungsoo went tumbling down.

"OUCH!" he groned in pain.

"Omoo. I am sorry myungsoo." She sat down beside him and patted her head.

"Why did you push me?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"Amm... I just thought. you'll amm." she got nervous and lost her words.

"You thought i'll do something to you?" he smirked.

Suzy remained silent. Then myungsoo laughed. "if i'd do something to you it would be at night." He winked.

"YAH!" She knocked his head,

"Aww! Why do you love hurting me?" He pouted.

"Cause that's how I show my love." she chuckled.

Myungsoo smiled then looked at her. "Is that a way of saying I love you to me?'" He asked.

Suzy blushed and looked away. "NO!" she denied.

Myungsoo j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter